• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats pretty cool.

Lets hope he plays within the system....

he will be so huge when the offense goes stagnant and the Cavs just need a bucket
Now at least we have more options on what to do with sexton after season. I do prefer him to Levert if it's either/or.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
took on some bad money too from the Bucks a few years ago as well- and of course our first rounder this year.
right....that was part of "the picks". Obviously rather have the pick than not but losing what hopes to be a pick in the 20s not a biggie.

Was the 2nd rounder from Houston the one we acquired for KPJ?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now at least we have more options on what to do with sexton after season. I do prefer him to Levert if it's either/or.
itll be very interesting.....I read that they still intend to resign Sexton- whether thats posturing or not who knows.

but i have also read Rubio would like to come back. They dont need all 4.

A back court of Garland, LeVert, Sexton with Markkanen and Okoro at the 3 sounds pretty good.

I have to believe that once Love is gone after next year that Markkanen can play quite a bit of 4 when Mobley and or Allen are not on the court- and that has always been the long term plan.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right....that was part of "the picks". Obviously rather have the pick than not but losing what hopes to be a pick in the 20s not a biggie.

Was the 2nd rounder from Houston the one we acquired for KPJ?
I dont think so - i think that 2nd rounder for KPJ was one that basically never transfers.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
itll be very interesting.....I read that they still intend to resign Sexton- whether thats posturing or not who knows.

but i have also read Rubio would like to come back. They dont need all 4.

A back court of Garland, LeVert, Sexton with Markkanen and Okoro at the 3 sounds pretty good.

I have to believe that once Love is gone after next year that Markkanen can play quite a bit of 4 when Mobley and or Allen are not on the court- and that has always been the long term plan.
also have Osman if needed to play 2 or 3. ....or to use in a deal.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think so - i think that 2nd rounder for KPJ was one that basically never transfers.
that's what I figured, but not sure where we got the Houston pick.....who knows the way seconds get moved.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot imagine getting out of Love's deal matters all that much as should still be over the cap by that time.
I think he just means, one more year left on the deal by that time Garland will be resigned. CLE having enough for a max spot doesn’t make sense anyway. They have built through the draft and trades and that will continue. Koby working magic