• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline 2020

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp. IT being cut by the Clippers. Guess Collison is still in play for them. NO BUENO

He doesn't like Doc.

So, you are still the favorite.

We are still in the mix though.

If Doc and PG can move past him impregnating a stripper while dating Doc's daughter, anything is possible.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a little out of touch with the league this year....was checking on my Wolves (my new team with D Lo) figuring we just gotta make up like five games to make the playoffs

But eleven?

This is a bad day

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have to look back at what the Cavs got for Henson. Hill was a good get for the Bucks and the only reason they made the trade but the Cavs got expiring contracts (this season 2020) for Hill and Dekker and they acquired a 1st and 2nd rounder. Not great picks but more picks is always a good thing to trade up, add to a trade, etc. So now they trade Henson (expiring contract), Knight (expiring contract) and a 2nd rounder to the Pistons for freaking Andre Drummond. Overall, I will take that without a doubt. If the Cavs don't keep Drummond it also won't mean much but they literally gave up nothing of value.

"Bucks traded point guard Matthew Dellavedova and center John Henson along with their 2021 first- and second-round draft picks to the Cleveland Cavaliers for combo guard George Hill and Sheboygan native and former University of Wisconsin standout Sam Dekker"

Actually liked that trade a lot for the Bucks at the time and 20-21 for Hill is partially guaranteed so it helps them in the future.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a little out of touch with the league this year....was checking on my Wolves (my new team with D Lo) figuring we just gotta make up like five games to make the playoffs

But eleven?

This is a bad day

Even if it was 5 no way the wolves get up and running quickly. They basically redid their entire roster. I hope they continue to slide and secure a top 3 pick. Go into the off season with near max amount to offer. Over max is Johnson opts out(unlikely)

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if it was 5 no way the wolves get up and running quickly. They basically redid their entire roster. I hope they continue to slide and secure a top 3 pick. Go into the off season with near max amount to offer. Over max is Johnson opts out(unlikely)

I swear I saw K.Martin and thought what the hell man isn't he like 45 by now?

Kelan...not Kevin. Got it

Oh and we got Evan Turner too. Oh shit Buckeye reunion in this bitch

Sign Greg Oden from the Big 3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I think there was a report on this page or the previous page saying they are working on a buy out.

#andsomewonderwhyIfindthesereportscomical

This is the most up to date rumor. That's what the trade deadline is...rumors, until Woj reports it

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to look back at what the Cavs got for Henson. Hill was a good get for the Bucks and the only reason they made the trade but the Cavs got expiring contracts (this season 2020) for Hill and Dekker and they acquired a 1st and 2nd rounder. Not great picks but more picks is always a good thing to trade up, add to a trade, etc. So now they trade Henson (expiring contract), Knight (expiring contract) and a 2nd rounder to the Pistons for freaking Andre Drummond. Overall, I will take that without a doubt. If the Cavs don't keep Drummond it also won't mean much but they literally gave up nothing of value.

"Bucks traded point guard Matthew Dellavedova and center John Henson along with their 2021 first- and second-round draft picks to the Cleveland Cavaliers for combo guard George Hill and Sheboygan native and former University of Wisconsin standout Sam Dekker"

Actually liked that trade a lot for the Bucks at the time and 20-21 for Hill is partially guaranteed so it helps them in the future.
I think in various deals we ended up trading George Hill, Dekker, Stauskas, Baldwin, 2021 second for Delly, 2021 1st, 2019 1st and Drummond.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most up to date rumor. That's what the trade deadline is...rumors, until Woj reports it
Wasn't at all ripping you for posting the rumor. Only those who treat them like gospel.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami gets Iggy but Gallinari stays in OKC. :yes: