• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade bait?

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
danny,timo,jvr,claude,bob,richards....dump the rest so i have six and timo is on his last years

PhillyBoston781

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Am I the only one who thinks Leino took a step back this year? I feel like he dances with the puck. Dances, dances and dances... Then he either gets hit and seperated from the puck, falls down trying to make some spectacular move, or, best case scenerio, dumps it in. I feel like he'll go entire games without using his dancing to get a good shot, but will end up turning over the puck at least a few times.

He's got great stick handling skills, without a doubt, but I'm just not sure that's really translating to anything. The points he gets are when he's moving without the puck or makes the simple play.

Maybe I'm all wrong. It's just what I've seen. So I don't feel like resigning him is a big priority to me.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who thinks Leino took a step back this year? I feel like he dances with the puck. Dances, dances and dances... Then he either gets hit and seperated from the puck, falls down trying to make some spectacular move, or, best case scenerio, dumps it in. I feel like he'll go entire games without using his dancing to get a good shot, but will end up turning over the puck at least a few times.

He's got great stick handling skills, without a doubt, but I'm just not sure that's really translating to anything. The points he gets are when he's moving without the puck or makes the simple play.

Maybe I'm all wrong. It's just what I've seen. So I don't feel like resigning him is a big priority to me.

You're not alone PB. I love his stick handling skills, but how many times have we watched him skate around, through and past 2-3-4 guys only to find himself all alone with nobody to pass to?

I, for one, would not blink and eye if we lost him this off season and he was replaced by Wellwood or Testwuide.

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not alone PB. I love his stick handling skills, but how many times have we watched him skate around, through and passed 2-3-4 guys only to find himself all alone with nobody to pass to?

I, for one, would not blink and eye if we lost him this off season and he was replaced by Wellwood or Testwuide.

agreed.. after last post-season i would've said leino is a must-keep.. but now, i wouldn't be upset if they didnt resign him

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well this could end up being a good thing for the flyers, if he had a year like last years playoffs the money would have been on the table from some other team. at this pt we may be able to keep him at a reasonable price.

sup awaz, any luck with jobs coming out of school?

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leino thinks hes Foppa with the puck and can skate around an entire defense. Teams have been blowing him up all season which never happened last year

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My only concern with him is that he might be injury-prone. He's been battling that hip injury most of the year.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There we go....god I miss him

and this...

Last edited by a moderator:

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

i called him a pussy does that count....

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
RackMultipart.5615.0_display_image.jpg

this my friends is what i miss....size,grit,heart and deterimination

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yet people still hate on 88 like he was some sort of heartless prick. say what you want about eric but the dude wanted to win, and i hate people trying to act like he was some pussy who milked injuries. hits like he sustained game after game would have been large suspensions in todays NHL. guys like crosby would be no more than a good player in the nhl eric played in. dude was clutched, grabbed, and whacked more than any player i have ever seen.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
he fought he hit anyone that faced him..he took over a game that does not happen these days....he gave everything on the ice every shift every night...look at crosby one hit and he might be done..eric was a target because he was a beast no one will come close to him.....