• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tracy Porter?

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this is the year Tracy Porter will be an Oakland Raider.

Last year, Porter seemed like a possible Oakland target. He was a cornerback, which was Oakland’s greatest need and he Oakland head coach Dennis Allen was his position coach in New Orleans.

But Porter was just a little out of Oakland’s price range last season and he ended up in Denver on a one-year deal.

Fast forward a year and Oakland still needs a cornerback and Porter will likely be available again.

Porter dealt with affects of a summer seizure during the season and then he was unable to regain his job because Denver was so happy with young cornerbacks Chris Harris and Tony Carter. I could see a scenario where Denver and Porter mutually decide to move forward.

After a tough season in Denver, he may not be overly sought after and he could come at a bargain. Thus, I can see a connection between Porter and Oakland as a short-term solution. A year after it seemed like Porter was out of Oakland’s range, perhaps he will enter it this year.
NFL Could Tracy Porter and Raiders connect? - ESPN

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porter indeed a Raider, brings veteran experience to our young backfield.
And now Charles Woodson back in the S and B.

I like it!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porter,Jenkins,Hayden,C-Wood,Adams,Young,Hanson,and Branch!! The Raiders are deep!! I like it as well..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They took Porters number and gave it to C-Wood!! Which is ok cuz I got a 24 that I can wear again.. But hopefully it pissed porter off that he balls like an All-Pro,to show up C-Wood!! For taking his number!!

MarvHubbardFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Porter is really unhappy

He's never played a single down of pro football wearing number 24 for the last couple of months. Technically, he hasn't even made the final training camp cut to actually be a Raider. The number can't mean anything to his pride or professional image. His number with the Donkeys and Saints was #22. If his outrage is real, however, it could only be because he lost a payoff he was expecting to extort from Woodson. If it's all about the money then I don't really care about his outrage. I just hope he plays well this year and can stay injury-free.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MHF,i agree I don't think the number means anything to Porter,and he should of just gave it to Woodson!! I think his pride was hurt cuz they just took it from him and gave it to his running mate.. Maybe he thinks The Raiders care more about C-Wood then they do him?? Never Know?? I just hope he plays good..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 can't mean much to T Porter, but to C Woods and the Nation, we know what it means.