• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tracy Porter

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
him and chase will battle for the nickel

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has some solid playoff, superbowl experience...just not healthy. seems like an upgrade over josh wilson.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has some solid playoff, superbowl experience...just not healthy. seems like an upgrade over josh wilson.

Has to be an upgrade over Wilson. That game against SF has to have been the worst game I've ever seen any corner play ever.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like him as an addition...does anyone know the contract numbers?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but according to skinsdad you draft the BPA regardless of need.

dean , what kind of attention span do you have ? i have said when you go into the draft you TARGET FreaKING NEEDS !!!

if there is value there you draft the need

if there is no value there then you go to your board and draft the BPA

now do i need to get a coloring book and crayons out for you for you to understand simple plain english ?

so in our situation you look at the 8 or so needs we have . if a player falls to us that 1) fills a need 2) is ranked pretty close to what you have on your board you pick him .

if not you go to the BPA on the board and you select him

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean , what kind of attention span do you have ? i have said when you go into the draft you TARGET FreaKING NEEDS !!!

if there is value there you draft the need

if there is no value there then you go to your board and draft the BPA

now do i need to get a coloring book and crayons out for you for you to understand simple plain english ?

so in our situation you look at the 8 or so needs we have . if a player falls to us that 1) fills a need 2) is ranked pretty close to what you have on your board you pick him .

if not you go to the BPA on the board and you select him

I tried to tell him.......

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no you didn't. im not going thru this again. Rumor is Amerson is moving to Safety. Gee why not draft Swearinger. lol. I read another report that they say Porter is going to start along side Hall. What a joke. Is Amerson this bad at CB?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't? What was this?

That's not what skins dad said. What he said, and what all NFL teams follow if they are any good at drafting, is you draft BPA at a position of need. Especially in our situation with so many holes. Now a Denver can just go BPA.

Also, there is no rumor about Amerson moving to safety, that was just two of us speculating.....do read anything more into it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no you didn't. im not going thru this again. Rumor is Amerson is moving to Safety. Gee why not draft Swearinger. lol. I read another report that they say Porter is going to start along side Hall. What a joke. Is Amerson this bad at CB?

Rumors...got to love it.

Didn't draft Swearinger because he was a lower rated player than Amerson.

You read a report, and I saw the same one, that said Porter to start...did you continue to read where it said to allow Amerson to develop? That is just somebody yapping off at the mouth. Amerson played well last season and I haven't read a report mentioning moving Amerson to safety.

bworku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anybody flip if the coaching staff decides to start him? It's because he would be the best option we have.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now realize the Amerson to S rumor was false. I would flip b/c if Amerson cant start on this team at Cb in his 2nd year there is something wrong. If the intention on draft day was to move Amerson to safety why wouldn't you just draft Swearinger?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't draft Amerson as a safety. We drafted him as a cornerback. All I was saying is that David has been on record as saying he would play there if that is what his team wanted him to do. It is no secret that many of the "draft experts" projected him as more of a FS than a CB because of his size and skillset. Why is it such a big deal to draft someone like him who is obviously much more versatile than Swearinger, who is a cut and dry head hunting SS who is great in run support, but maybe not as much a great cover guy?? They are completely different players. We drafted Philip Thomas to be our DJ Swearinger. Maybe with some luck BOTH PT and DA will be above average players...wherever they play.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes a difference b/c Swearinger is the better overall S prospect. He can play both Safety positions and can cover TE's. He was also a CB in college. To this day I still cant believe Amerson was ranked higher on their draft board than Swerainger.