• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough week of Hockey Ahead...

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would, but this place is huge and complicated and i can't find the door. Plus I am booked in here for the next two nights, and I got the rooms on orbitz, so i can't really get my money back. Are there any good Thai places around here????

haha we keep it AMERICAN around these parts, USA USA USA!!!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm... Thai. Lunch time already :D.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love seeing caps fans finally crawling out of the woodworks now that they "think" they are contenders once again. Rock The Red!!!!

That's right, go with the old standby, Caps didn't have fans until 2006, yadda yadda yadda, well whatever, that is getting old, we need new gross generalizations. No need to prove my fandom to anyone.

lol I have no idea!! I was saying how I didn't like the Caps (with the exception of Knuble) and he thought I was talking about Europeans. (Not entirely his fault though because the way I worded it was a little confusing).

I was pretty much being a smartass, in a harmless way. I like to talk shit, but all in good fun. Plus I know that you Flyer fans think that any time you see two odd consonants strung together like K and N, you assume they must be European :D

caps must not want the first seed.. OV out for tomorrow with a 'nagging ailment'

Caps announce Ovechkin to miss 7-to-10 days | Brian McNally | Loose Pucks | Washington Examiner

If the 1 seed plays the Rangers, no I do not want it. They have raped us this year!!!!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
you cap fans make me sick
2185f21282.gif

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it stands now, Flyers get the Sabres in round 1, while the Caps play the Rangers (Rangers won season series 2-1-1 while outscoring them 17-6), Bruins play the Habs (Montreal leads season series 4-1), and the Lightning and Penguins beat each other up. Second round would be Flyers/Rangers and Habs/Pens, and the third round would be Flyers/Habs again. I'd take that.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
who is that fighting? its not mike and ovechkin is it?

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ah yes it is thats the preseason one

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it stands now, Flyers get the Sabres in round 1, while the Caps play the Rangers (Rangers won season series 2-1-1 while outscoring them 17-6), Bruins play the Habs (Montreal leads season series 4-1), and the Lightning and Penguins beat each other up. Second round would be Flyers/Rangers and Habs/Pens, and the third round would be Flyers/Habs again. I'd take that.

Deep down within me, I dont want to play Ryan Miller. If he can light up we could be done.

You'd pick the Habs over Pens? I would still get the Pens the edge.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep down within me, I dont want to play Ryan Miller. If he can light up we could be done.

You'd pick the Habs over Pens? I would still get the Pens the edge.

Miller is an average goalie who had 1 good year. I know the Sabre fans around here don't want to hear it, but it's true. His stats from his first 4 or 5 years are consistently average until last year's anomaly, and this year he has regressed back to the mean.

Pens were a better team last year and Habs were a worse team, so I'm going off that. Actually, I'm not sure who would win between the Pens and Lightning at this point, but I do know that the Habs are built for the playoffs in terms of their defense and system (unlike the Lightning), and I don't like any team's chances when their #1 center is Jordan Staal (lol) or a rookie. That's why I'm taking the Habs over either of them, and given my other stipulations, it wouldn't matter which team won the first round since they both would play Montreal in round 2.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im at the penqueens and pruins game...if they lose either game...i will TEAR down another building on broadstreet...
HeavenlyWreckingBall.JPG
...lol:heh: