• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough week of Hockey Ahead...

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knuble is a Euro???

Man, all of those stereotypes about Philly people are dead on ;)

No, retard. Knuble is a Cap. Don't you know that??? I was talking about the Capitals as a team, not just Europeans. Maybe I didn't make that clear.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, retard. Knuble is a Cap. Don't you know that??? I was talking about the Capitals as a team, not just Europeans. Maybe I didn't make that clear.

Well, I can not account for your apparent lack of ability to properly construct a sentence, I suppose. Carry on. Cheers!!!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I can not account for your apparent lack of ability to properly construct a sentence, I suppose. Carry on. Cheers!!!

Haha so you're one of those people? The type that can't win an argument on merit so you resort to pointing out typos, spelling errors, and grammatical errors. Nice! :thumb:

Caps fans are awesome! They actually might be worse than Pens fans.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your all lame. Fairies.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
and he only played for ameican teams,so where does euro come in to play here..

dam crap fans

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since when is canada euro..euro to me is swed,finn etc

Side note: Knuble was born in Canada BUT was raised in the US. Played for USA in the '06 Olympics.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke of Jerseyboys initial post regarding Knuble. Apparently I misread it, hence being confused as to why he would call a Canadian raised in the US a caps euro. Apparently it was not what he meant, but I had very little confidence in his hockey knowledge after he referred to Nick Backstom as Alex Semin, so maybe i underestimated him.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was a joke of Jerseyboys initial post regarding Knuble. Apparently I misread it, hence being confused as to why he would call a Canadian raised in the US a caps euro. Apparently it was not what he meant, but I had very little confidence in his hockey knowledge after he referred to Nick Backstom as Alex Semin, so maybe i underestimated him.

ha you called him jerseyboys, thats a broadway musical lol. weirdly i'm in a great mood today so i find little fights like this funny. but since jersey is my boy and a flyers fan, get your jabroni ass out of here 46! :boxing:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha you called him jerseyboys, thats a broadway musical lol. weirdly i'm in a great mood today so i find little fights like this funny. but since jersey is my boy and a flyers fan, get your jabroni ass out of here 46! :boxing:

I would, but this place is huge and complicated and i can't find the door. Plus I am booked in here for the next two nights, and I got the rooms on orbitz, so i can't really get my money back. Are there any good Thai places around here????

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love seeing caps fans finally crawling out of the woodworks now that they "think" they are contenders once again. Rock The Red!!!!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so where's euro come into play

lol I have no idea!! I was saying how I didn't like the Caps (with the exception of Knuble) and he thought I was talking about Europeans. (Not entirely his fault though because the way I worded it was a little confusing).

Last edited by a moderator: