• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Total Domination

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but Funny to also hear him say many times this year in the red zone or on the outer cusp of FG range 'can't take a sack here'. Do as I say, not...

Yep. He also seems to thing 55 TD FGs are chip shots too

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. They have always had a little thing. Not a good look for Deion last night. It's funny he has made a joke of his tackling himself.

I agree. Tony spoke the truth and Deion could not handle it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin is #1 on the list. The other problem with our cap is going to be Tyron. We are doing with him what we did with Romo. We are pushing the cap hit back for a guy with health issues. I love Tyron as much as the next guy, but I don't think you can restructure him any more with that back. At least Romo's $10M dead money comes off so that will help.

Dak you got for 2 more years and Zeke 3 more since first rounder.

I always liked to look at teams cap situations and how they handle it. I think both the Eagles and Cowboys have some issues to deal with...

Dallas may tag Lawrence. He sure picked a great year to have a break out season. But when you tag someone they are a FA a year later and they are usually furious to get tagged. Zach Martins contract goes up to 10 million next year and thats just for one year. So in 14 months you'd have to pay Martin 60+ million, Lawrence over 60+ million, and Dak is not going to go into his last year of his rookie deal making $720,000. What if he gets hurt. His agent wont let him go into his final year making $720,000. Thats going to cost well over $125 million. You are looking at close to $275 million for 3 players then you have Zeke and Lee wanting new deals and that doesnt take care of Irvin either. That has you going into 2020 with 39 free agents. Some tough decisions to be made.

Eagles are in the same situation. Right now they have 6 million for 2018 and have Jernigan up (he's been really good in our system), Alshon (Our only good WR), Nigel Bradham and Trey Burton. Jordan Hicks is coming due, and we head into 2019 with 19 free agents and Carson Wentz wanting his $125+ million just like Dak.

I always said your drafted FA's should come at a discount. Dallas is sort of getting penalized for drafting so well. It will be interesting to see how it unfolds. Philly is in trouble now! Dallas is in major trouble in a year. I just dont see how you do Lawrence, Dak and Martin in one off season... with Zeke waiting. One thing we forget as fans is superstar players dont go into their final rookie year deal. They simply cant risk huge signing bonuses if a catastrophic injury occurs.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deion's ego was always bigger than his play.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deion's ego was always bigger than his play.

I dont know. Freaking guy was unbelievable. I remember watching a game with my Dad and I was saying how great Sanders was. I said if Deion has a big game against the Falcons (1st year on the Niners) he's the GOAT. Freaking guy rips a 95 yard INT TD while running down the sideline pointing at his old team mates. Ill never forget that play. "We aint playing in the Georgia Dome. This is MY house. I built this house" BOOM!

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked to look at teams cap situations and how they handle it. I think both the Eagles and Cowboys have some issues to deal with...

Dallas may tag Lawrence. He sure picked a great year to have a break out season. But when you tag someone they are a FA a year later and they are usually furious to get tagged. Zach Martins contract goes up to 10 million next year and thats just for one year. So in 14 months you'd have to pay Martin 60+ million, Lawrence over 60+ million, and Dak is not going to go into his last year of his rookie deal making $720,000. What if he gets hurt. His agent wont let him go into his final year making $720,000. Thats going to cost well over $125 million. You are looking at close to $275 million for 3 players then you have Zeke and Lee wanting new deals and that doesnt take care of Irvin either. That has you going into 2020 with 39 free agents. Some tough decisions to be made.

Eagles are in the same situation. Right now they have 6 million for 2018 and have Jernigan up (he's been really good in our system), Alshon (Our only good WR), Nigel Bradham and Trey Burton. Jordan Hicks is coming due, and we head into 2019 with 19 free agents and Carson Wentz wanting his $125+ million just like Dak.

I always said your drafted FA's should come at a discount. Dallas is sort of getting penalized for drafting so well. It will be interesting to see how it unfolds. Philly is in trouble now! Dallas is in major trouble in a year. I just dont see how you do Lawrence, Dak and Martin in one off season... with Zeke waiting. One thing we forget as fans is superstar players dont go into their final rookie year deal. They simply cant risk huge signing bonuses if a catastrophic injury occurs.
All I will say about this is Jerry Jones has never lost a great young player that he wanted to keep. Dak, Zeke, Martin, Fredrick, TSmith and Lawrence will all be Cowboys for at least 7-8 more years

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I will say about this is Jerry Jones has never lost a great young player that he wanted to keep. Dak, Zeke, Martin, Fredrick, TSmith and Lawrence will all be Cowboys for at least 7-8 more years
I hope so.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is true but he's never had such a tremendous amount of talent combined in such few years post salary cap. I don't think he can keep them all.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true but he's never had such a tremendous amount of talent combined in such few years post salary cap. I don't think he can keep them all.
Yeah he has. Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, DWoodson, problem was he fired Jimmy. Romo, Ware, Witten, problem there was Roy Williams trade and poor drafts. Stephen didn't right the ship to let Jerry sink it again