• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Torture Football

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after another close game we at least have something to be happy about this Christmas. But being a Bay Area sports fan these days is seriously taking years off my life!! It's bad enough with the Giants, but now the Niners are doing it too. I feel like I played in that game today. I'm exhausted, my head hurts, my voice is gone, and I felt the need to fight everybody I saw (apparently so did the guys on the field today) I shoved my 93 year old neighbor into a wall on the way to pick up my laundry. Don't worry, she's a tough old broad, she shoved me back and gave me a smack on the ass.

Let's go Atlanta!! beat the Saints please. I just want to be able to relax next weekend and I think I need a bye week myself. Let Kap play the entire second half, let Aldon go for that record. Lord knows Akers is going to extend his with the great red zone playcalling.

It's disappointing the way the rushing records went down today. After a great goalline stand I thought for sure they lost their chance, but then the blocked kick.... but I will take the win instead every time. Lynch earned his yards running hard, but I gotta think that Willis makes the play that Grant missed on the TD run. Grant more than made up for it with that strip though. The team has been playing a lot of physical games lately (Ravens, Cards, Steelers, Seahawks) so the guys need a rest and that #2 seed is even more important. Can't overlook the Rams but that should be a victory. Everybody have some holiday fun and be safe!!!

Just real quick....fuck the seahawks. I just gotta say that, cause I really hate that team.