• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Torres up to his old tricks

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raffi Torres long lost brother

canada-midstory2.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-evolution-of-carrot-tops-face-and-body

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wonder why he has a pulse. He needed to be ended a long time ago.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sharks need a hit like that, call it dirty or call it clean. If a blues player gets laid out like that they might not be skating so fast into the zone. :boom:

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Sharks need a hit like that, call it dirty or call it clean. If a blues player gets laid out like that they might not be skating so fast into the zone. :boom:

100% agreed... Sharks seem to be the only team in the playoffs that arent playing physical, dirty or clean, they have been by far the most boring team to watch...

I was telling my buddy last night if I was the coach, id tell one of the 4th line scrubs or scratched guys like Handzuz, look this is the only way your getting into the lineup and this is what your gonna do. Your gonna run TJ Oshie and knock him the fuck outa the series. Dont wanna do it? They you keep being scratched. Your job is to take him out, and if you happen to get suspended, then you took one for the team.

Nah, instead they jus let the blues break 2 players faces in game 2 and do nothing bout it in game 3. and even their interviews are just some of the weakest, most pussy sounding things ive ever heard. this is a team of prison bitches

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the hit to be clean, but not sure if I agree with sending a player to hurt another. I just want the Sharks to finish their body checks to play tougher. A clean open ice check would be nice, or a wicked hip check ala Kyle McLaren style.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Weather he had left his feet or not Hossa still wouldve been clubbered. Thats was a beastly check. Can anyone on the team hit besides Murray?? Burns is bit, but I rarely see him cream anyone.

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Very similar to the Michalek hit in SJ. This guy is nothing but dirty and bad PR for the league. If you're the NHL brass why would you want this guy around to tarnish the league's rep? Give him a year suspension without pay - that would send a strong message and make any players have 2nd thoughts on trying something like that.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Instigator rule, abolish it. That bruins game when i think Mcquiad went right after him after the hit was the right move, someone just needs to low bridge Torres or better yet give him some of his own medicine.

Sad thing is there are no more players like Scott Stevens or Darius Kasparitus around to take care of him

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Suspended indefinitely, they should just ban him from the league, that would send a clear message to any more aspiring scum bags. Take away his ability to make money

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His hearing was pushed back to Friday per his request.

Pollak retweeted this:
Josh Gorges told a fan after he was traded to MTL that the Torres hit on MM was unequivocally the reason the Sharks lost that series.

We all knew that though.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's sick is any team that signs that asshole is basically saying: "I'll trade my pawn for a knight any day."

Hossa being out is huge. Torres being out is no big loss.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shannahan needs to send a clear message, "If you don't stop this, you have no future in our league" and then suspend him indefinitely. It worked with Matt Cooke, as much as I hate to say it because I hate the guy, he has turned his career around by playing a tough clean game and almost had a 20-20 season, his second most point total in his career. Good for him. :clap2:

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
TJ Galiardi tried to throw a big hit and he got a penalty, which was bullshit now he won't throw one in fear of getting a penalty

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a same hit that Milan got awhile back

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agreed... Sharks seem to be the only team in the playoffs that arent playing physical, dirty or clean, they have been by far the most boring team to watch...

I was telling my buddy last night if I was the coach, id tell one of the 4th line scrubs or scratched guys like Handzuz, look this is the only way your getting into the lineup and this is what your gonna do. Your gonna run TJ Oshie and knock him the fuck outa the series. Dont wanna do it? They you keep being scratched. Your job is to take him out, and if you happen to get suspended, then you took one for the team.

Nah, instead they jus let the blues break 2 players faces in game 2 and do nothing bout it in game 3. and even their interviews are just some of the weakest, most pussy sounding things ive ever heard. this is a team of prison bitches

I don't think its necessary for anyone to go out and intentionally hurt someone. Raffi Torres is a piece of shit - if I saw that shit bag walking around SJ I would run his ass over, back up, and spin my wheels on his chest until I painted the street with his entrails. I think that's how most people feel about him... We don't need our team to resort to thuggery and cheating, they just need to apply some effort.

In contrast, Scott Stevens was a brutal open ice hitting D man.. and very few of them dirty. IIRC he only had *3* elbowing penalties in playoffs his entire career... He was effective, and got the job done all without being a box of shit - and he may have been one of the most feared d man if you got a puck in your skates..

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Very similar to the Michalek hit in SJ. This guy is nothing but dirty and bad PR for the league. If you're the NHL brass why would you want this guy around to tarnish the league's rep? Give him a year suspension without pay - that would send a strong message and make any players have 2nd thoughts on trying something like that.

The guy is a fucking loser. He's actually a pretty decent player if it wasn't for all the dirty shit he pulls, but I guess he just can't help himself. I just can't stand seeing guys like that still getting a paycheck.