• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top Three Most Poorly Operated NBA Franchises

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that wasn't the original argument. You have been moving the goal posts desperately i will add. Your argument has been exposed ad nauseam already by other posters but it looks like it goes in one ear and out the other

Kyrie and Love sat in games that lebron played in so your 4-20 quote has already been proven false as fake news. Not to mention the fact that the team was custom built specifically around Lebron so they had to change the entire style of play for the games lebron wasn't in and the players weren't use to that...

You still don't get it. It's a combination of drafting, trading and signing players. The Cavs made 4 finals and won a championship from all of their moves. That is not what anyone except you would consider bad management...Let that sink in...

Nope I've been responding as people take it off topic and changing their defense.

My guess is no you can't find franchises finding less talent with those picks. You can't find a moment in history where those picks in a four year span drafted less.

And yes 2-12. Love and Kyrie together with LeBron on the bench record actually got WORSE.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see the lakers had 2 great great picks with Magic and Worthy

The Cavs had 2 great great picks with Lebron and Kyrie

Both seem good to me. not sure where you are going with this again tbh lol

So you are saying take it back another pick and add in Elgin Baylor.

Remind me how many titles those guys got?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I've been responding as people take it off topic and changing their defense.

My guess is no you can't find franchises finding less talent with those picks. You can't find a moment in history where those picks in a four year span drafted less.

And yes 2-12. Love and Kyrie together with LeBron on the bench record actually got WORSE.

I am done with you, you are too dumb to continue. Have a good one.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that wasn't the original argument. You have been moving the goal posts desperately i will add. Your argument has been exposed ad nauseam already by other posters but it looks like it goes in one ear and out the other

Kyrie and Love sat in games that lebron played in so your 4-20 quote has already been proven false as fake news. Not to mention the fact that the team was custom built specifically around Lebron so they had to change the entire style of play for the games lebron wasn't in and the players weren't use to that...

You still don't get it. It's a combination of drafting, trading and signing players. The Cavs made 4 finals and won a championship from all of their moves. That is not what anyone except you would consider bad management...Let that sink in...

And we've talked trades. I don't think the Kyrie was a good one. I don't think the return for two #1 picks was worth it. I don't think trading 4 first rounders and 3 2nd rounders to get rid of the awful fa class of 2013 was a good one. I don't think trading away the last 4 guys they did well on picking better players than their draft position was good. I'm sorry but outside of LeBron I don't like the Cavs moves overall They weren't good before he was there . Weren't good the moment he left, weren't good when he sat, and aren't good now. The ONLY success they have had is when LeBron is there.

And like you've shown. In the entire history of the league you can't come up with one time a franchise or the league as a whole have turned that 4 year haul or 5 top 4 picks into less.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So is that a no? Not one time you can find a draft haul like Cleveland's. Every other team got more talent? Thanks. Enjoy your night

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GS won 73 games without Durant

Gs won 67 games WITH Durant

Therefore GS is worse with Durant

Rockinkuwait logic

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that because you were hoping magically they were able to win... Gotta love the "built around him" stuff. Is that code for "can't win without him"?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rockinkuwait logic

Lol.... So no? Not one time in the history of the league you can find a team picking up less talent with those five picks?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rockinkuwait logic

And yours is 2-12 without LeBron and everyone else out there is doing A Ok! They set the record for consecutive losses because they are really good just "built for LeBron". Lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.... So no? Not one time in the history of the league you can find a team picking up less talent with those five picks?

What are you babbling about still. The Cavs traded 2 of them for Love. They kept Kyrie and added Lebron. They made the finals 4 times and won a championship. Who cares how they drafted players that are not on their team lol

Your obsession is too delish

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yours is 2-12 without LeBron and everyone else out there is doing A Ok! They set the record for consecutive losses because they are really good just "built for LeBron". Lol

Leading Boston and their best player. Kyrie is also going to get a max contract and is considered a superstar by anyone who knows the game. Guess that 2-12 doesn't change the opinion of people who actually know basketball. Hurts doesn't it!

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is that a no? Not one time you can find a draft haul like Cleveland's. Every other team got more talent? Thanks. Enjoy your night

Just with a quick look without even digging Minnesota...

The Cavs picked Kyrie and Lebron and the other 2 were getting traded regardless. Sort of what the lakers are doing with their #2 picks, even if they turn into full blown superstars. That is what good teams do. You wouldn't understand you are a Nuggets fan

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rockinkuwait logic
Golden State is a championship team with or without Durant. They won 13 straight when he went out that year.

So please don't put your words in my mouth and try to pretend that's something I said

If you'd like to talk about that drafting and the times in nba history you've seen picks like that draft less talent I'd love to continue. If you realize that's not possible because that was the least amount of talent drafted with that level of picks ok, quit your mealy mouthed replies and avpidance and say I can't find anything worse.

If you want to move the goalposts by literally trying to put words in my mouth, then in a moment of abject hypocrisy try and accuse me for the same for simply responding to your ever changing desire to avoid their draft picks.... Ok.

If you'd like to chat about Kyrie and Loves records in Cleveland without LeBron... Ok.. I believe it's a total 11 seasons out of 11 they've posted a losing record in games LeBron hasn't played in.

If you'd like to talk about how Cleveland when LeBron is on the bench is worse in plus/minus than the Pelicans when Davis sits this year ok.

If you'd like to discuss how while Irving was in Cleveland the last 4 years with Lebron his 5 man units without LeBron on the court were negative in plus minus, ok.

If you'd like to talk about the last kyrie year when the Cavs were -16.7 points per 48 when LeBron was on the bench, knowing the worst team in the NBA that year was -7.8, and Kyrie without LeBron was -9 (kyrie led Cavs were on Pace to be the worst team in the entire NBA). Ok let's discuss how they were twice as bad as the worst team in the league when LeBron was resting or out

If you'd like to talk about the plus minus of that hood, Clarkson, green trip last year being the worst three man grouping on the floor in the playoffs. Of any team, even ones swept out of the first round... Ok.

I'm NOT bagging on Kyrie. He's not a franchise changer like LeBron. Heck there's only been a couple players that have been able to impact a game like LeBron.

What I am saying is the Cavs when LeBron wasn't playing looked as bad or worse than the Cavs worst tanking years. Well I'm not saying it, the numbers and win/loss records are.

With all that money they were spending. With the greatest collection of draft picks in the history of the league... Shouldn't they be able to put something together that isn't arguably the worst roster in the NBA when LeBron isn't there?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Cavs picked Kyrie and Lebron and the other 2 were getting traded regardless. Sort of what the lakers are doing with their #2 picks, even if they turn into full blown superstars. That is what good teams do. You wouldn't understand you are a Nuggets fan

Minnesota.. ok

Lets see . Their only #1 pick is towns. That's right. Cleveland in 4 years had 3 times the #1 draft picks of Minnesota in the entire history of their franchise.

But even with nothing close. I'd call towns and Irving not far apart. OJ Mayo and Wiggins not far. Donyell Marshall and TT not far. Then it's what? Laettner vs. Bennett is clearly laettner. I'd give Waiters the edge over Derek favors.

Congrats though. You found a franchise which in it's entire history hasn't had the draft capital Cleveland got in 4 years.

Try again!

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State is a championship team with or without Durant. They won 13 straight when he went out that year.

So please don't put your words in my mouth and try to pretend that's something I said

If you'd like to talk about that drafting and the times in nba history you've seen picks like that draft less talent I'd love to continue. If you realize that's not possible because that was the least amount of talent drafted with that level of picks ok, quit your mealy mouthed replies and avpidance and say I can't find anything worse.

If you want to move the goalposts by literally trying to put words in my mouth, then in a moment of abject hypocrisy try and accuse me for the same for simply responding to your ever changing desire to avoid their draft picks.... Ok.

If you'd like to chat about Kyrie and Loves records in Cleveland without LeBron... Ok.. I believe it's a total 11 seasons out of 11 they've posted a losing record in games LeBron hasn't played in.

If you'd like to talk about how Cleveland when LeBron is on the bench is worse in plus/minus than the Pelicans when Davis sits this year ok.

If you'd like to discuss how while Irving was in Cleveland the last 4 years with Lebron his 5 man units without LeBron on the court were negative in plus minus, ok.

If you'd like to talk about the last kyrie year when the Cavs were -16.7 points per 48 when LeBron was on the bench, knowing the worst team in the NBA that year was -7.8, and Kyrie without LeBron was -9 (kyrie led Cavs were on Pace to be the worst team in the entire NBA). Ok let's discuss how they were twice as bad as the worst team in the league when LeBron was resting or out

If you'd like to talk about the plus minus of that hood, Clarkson, green trip last year being the worst three man grouping on the floor in the playoffs. Of any team, even ones swept out of the first round... Ok.

I'm NOT bagging on Kyrie. He's not a franchise changer like LeBron. Heck there's only been a couple players that have been able to impact a game like LeBron.

What I am saying is the Cavs when LeBron wasn't playing looked as bad or worse than the Cavs worst tanking years. Well I'm not saying it, the numbers and win/loss records are.

With all that money they were spending. With the greatest collection of draft picks in the history of the league... Shouldn't they be able to put something together that isn't arguably the worst roster in the NBA when LeBron isn't there?

GS beat a crippled Cavs team without Durant.

Name a team in the last 20 years that drafted a better duo talent wise than Lebron and Kyrie.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leading Boston and their best player. Kyrie is also going to get a max contract and is considered a superstar by anyone who knows the game. Guess that 2-12 doesn't change the opinion of people who actually know basketball. Hurts doesn't it!

Nope. And I won't waver from my belief he was a fine choice either, nor that the Brooklyn pick and IT was a poor return.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota.. ok

Lets see . Their only #1 pick is towns. That's right. Cleveland in 4 years had 3 times the #1 draft picks of Minnesota in the entire history of their franchise.

But even with nothing close. I'd call towns and Irving not far apart. OJ Mayo and Wiggins not far. Donyell Marshall and TT not far. Then it's what? Laettner vs. Bennett is clearly laettner. I'd give Waiters the edge over Derek favors.

Congrats though. You found a franchise which in it's entire history hasn't had the draft capital Cleveland got in 4 years.

Try again!

Having lots of picks has not led to franchise success. Half the teams in the NBA still don't have championships...

The Sixers have had multiple #1 picks, are they going to win a championship?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS beat a crippled Cavs team without Durant.

Name a team in the last 20 years that drafted a better duo talent wise than Lebron and Kyrie.

There you go. The two players that were consensus #1s. As soon as you take away the consensus picks . Damn it's an absolute failure.

It's like celebrating a team for taking Luck or Peyton.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go. The two players that were consensus #1s. As soon as you take away the consensus picks . Damn it's an absolute failure.

It's like celebrating a team for taking Luck or Peyton.

Once you get past the #2 pick the NBA failure rate drops to 50%...So odds are the pick is going to be bad

Even the top pick has a 75% chance of being successful

Greg Oden was taken over Kevin Durant

Does that make you angry?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were getting traded regardless because Cleveland completely shit the bed with one of them.

And not able to find a worse drafting than that 4 year use of the best elite draft picks in nba history? Just kinda wandering on to turning two #1 picks into a guy who scored 8 a game and played no defense in their only championship?

Teams have built franchises around two #1 picks. Cleveland got a 5th leading scorer and the worst pick and roll defense in a while for it

Seriously. That's your defense? Well our TWO #1 picks were able to give us 8 points a game on our championship team?

Jesus fuck you have to be desperate to be bragging about two #1 picks turning into a 20 million dollar a year 5th leading scorer who was scoring like Livingston and Barbosa.

Is that the most costly NBA finals player to score less than ten a game in history that you are bragging about???