• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 TE's for 2015?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it really that far of a stretch? I mean if we are talking statistics alone then having Peyton Manning as QB who loves his TE's makes sense to have him on the list. A great example is that of 2010 when Dallas Clark coming off a great year the season before with over a thousand yards receiving gets hurt half way through the season. In steps Jacob Tamme who the most before that season had 35 yards receiving. He steps in during week 8 of the season for the Colts and goes on to put up 630 yards receiving. You have that average out over the whole season and the guy is in the top-5 TE's in the NFL yet before that season would anybody have predicted Jacob Tamme would put up some of the best TE stats of any TE in the NFL? Probably not. Some of this has to be what the QB can do for the TE as yes there are plenty of guys I would put ahead of Daniels if they all had the same level of QB. For me I love Charles Clay and in the right system he would be great but he is now with the Bills who have maybe the worst QB situation in the league.

Daniels was aching and always "half-injured" last year. Always a question if he was playing and when he did he was ok but slow. Real slow.

I just don't see many LBs in the AFCW having a problem covering him...certainly not too 5 IMO we shall see.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will truly find out whether Graham was made by the Saints offense and Drew Brees or if he is truly an elite talent... he will definitely get significantly less targets, and significantly less catches... question is will he make the best of those catches...
JG will likely put up similar TD #s. Agree he probably won't see as many touches if Lynch stays healthy. But he will certainley be Wilson's binkie. The only negative I could envision is JG not getting enough touches to keep him happy and how much blocking PC will expect from him? Otherwise he shoukd be a TD machine.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JG will likely put up similar TD #s. Agree he probably won't see as many touches if Lynch stays healthy. But he will certainley be Wilson's binkie. The only negative I could envision is JG not getting enough touches to keep him happy and how much blocking PC will expect from him? Otherwise he shoukd be a TD machine.

lets just assume this is a career year passing for Russell wilson... He will have no more than 325 pass completions... and lets assume a quarter of that goes to Jimmy Graham... therefore Grahams absolute ceiling is 82 catches... so his ABSOLUTE ceiling is Graham's worst season of his career reception... and to add that Seattle is a run first team, that won't change in the red zone...

I just don't see him getting double digit TDs this season...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets just assume this is a career year passing for Russell wilson... He will have no more than 325 pass completions... and lets assume a quarter of that goes to Jimmy Graham... therefore Grahams absolute ceiling is 82 catches... so his ABSOLUTE ceiling is Graham's worst season of his career reception... and to add that Seattle is a run first team, that won't change in the red zone...

I just don't see him getting double digit TDs this season...
I hope I'm wrong but I see JG scoring 10-15 TDs. Russell Wilson has never had a target like JG b4. Mathews the rookie from Foot Locker had a great SB until the Pats lined Browner up on him. So we'll just have to see?