• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 loudest stadiums

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you can only sell so many standing room, when the seats are sold out.

Autzen's size is just about right. They may expand to 70k when Uncle Phil is ready.

Point is, no matter how small or big the stadium is, they will sell out and be loud, unlike Canes fans will do.

Ever been to the ob, rip? That old bitch was always loud, half full or capacity, phins or canes. No it didnt sell out much, but a great venue. UO about to be the new big dog. Grats! But never throw stones in a glass house, at least thats what Ive heard

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One a side note to Bamabear and Tigerbait, trust me, you would love coming to Autzen. Ask the Tennessee fans, we showed them one hell of a good time. And that was before kickoff. Then after the game, we stayed out tailgating and carrying on for hours. Those guys were fun, I have a feeling a lot of the SEC teams have similar fans. Also, it is nice to tailgate with fans outside of the conference, there really is no rivalry and it makes it a little easier. Hopefully someday we get to travel to Bama or LSU, and vice versa. It is doubtful though, with the way teams schedule. I kinda wish NCAA did it like the NFL and rotated schedules. Then again, I kind of like it the way it is sometimes

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One a side note to Bamabear and Tigerbait, trust me, you would love coming to Autzen. Ask the Tennessee fans, we showed them one hell of a good time. And that was before kickoff. Then after the game, we stayed out tailgating and carrying on for hours. Those guys were fun, I have a feeling a lot of the SEC teams have similar fans. Also, it is nice to tailgate with fans outside of the conference, there really is no rivalry and it makes it a little easier. Hopefully someday we get to travel to Bama or LSU, and vice versa. It is doubtful though, with the way teams schedule. I kinda wish NCAA did it like the NFL and rotated schedules. Then again, I kind of like it the way it is sometimes

I'd love to watch a game at Autzen, I'm sure it'd be a cool experience from what I've heard.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you resort to grammar policing you know you need attention.
Grammar_Police_by_Rysis.jpg

Nice. Its pretty easy in the new cell phone surfing age.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every time ive gone to the doak ive been treated great, n got drunkified by fsu fans/ frats, win or lose. My favorite place to visit, tbh

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time ive gone to the doak ive been treated great, n got drunkified by fsu fans/ frats, win or lose. My favorite place to visit, tbh

I gotta get out there someday. I have travelled all over the South, and East Coast as well, but never during football season. One day I want to get an RV and hit as many as I can before I die.

My favorite thing about football is tailgating, I love how different each fan base is, yet how similar we all are. I have memories of each one. One game against Oklahoma, I made a "gear" bet with a cool fan and after we won (very debatable, look it up 2006 UO vs OU) he honored the bet and handed me over his brand new Oklahoma hoodie. Those guys were fun. We got them so drunk, I could hear one dude puking out the door of his RV all night...hahaha. Then against Tennessee, it seemed like every fan had a pint of hooch in his back pocket. On the walk to the stadium we were all passing them around. Jim, Jack and Maker's Mark....even some Fireball....they were very drunk, but so nice. Very respectful to my wife, and every other women around, which is something I value.

Other great memories, Michigan State fans, Wisconsin fans, Mississippi State fans....all awesome....

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the flip side, the swamp is full of fist fights, arrests, and chucking of food and drinks. Not a,nice place to visit. The antithesis of psu

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta get out there someday. I have travelled all over the South, and East Coast as well, but never during football season. One day I want to get an RV and hit as many as I can before I die.

My favorite thing about football is tailgating, I love how different each fan base is, yet how similar we all are. I have memories of each one. One game against Oklahoma, I made a "gear" bet with a cool fan and after we won (very debatable, look it up 2006 UO vs OU) he honored the bet and handed me over his brand new Oklahoma hoodie. Those guys were fun. We got them so drunk, I could hear one dude puking out the door of his RV all night...hahaha. Then against Tennessee, it seemed like every fan had a pint of hooch in his back pocket. On the walk to the stadium we were all passing them around. Jim, Jack and Maker's Mark....even some Fireball....they were very drunk, but so nice. Very respectful to my wife, and every other women around, which is something I value.

Other great memories, Michigan State fans, Wisconsin fans, Mississippi State fans....all awesome....

Nice stadium, nice people. Great time always

APettitte46

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks good for now. When the South Zone is done, A&M should move up to #1. 100k+ fans and a full bowl.

Hardly Mr. 12th Man. Tiger Stadium is currently in the midst of renovating the South Zone which will bring capacity to 100k. The North Zone will probably never have an upper deck. Nonetheless keep chasing that Tiger :clap:.... the stadium will be louder than ever.

Pics Here

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly Mr. 12th Man. Tiger Stadium is currently in the midst of renovating the South Zone which will bring capacity to 100k. The North Zone will probably never have an upper deck. Nonetheless keep chasing that Tiger :clap:.... the stadium will be louder than ever.

Pics Here

and my pics here

13:02:21-Kyle_Field.jpg