• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 for next year

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crushing blow. I was upset as well.

Going to set the program and conference back some.

Like you guys give a shit what happens next year...

I’m more pissed about how it looks. Not a good look for Wojo.

We got more team speed. Part of the reason we had no shot this year to go deep is that the Hausers are too slow.

Will really miss Sams game. But if things were so bad that Sam will sit a year to play 1 more and Joey may burn a year completely(he used a red shirt already) then good riddance I guess. Joey pissed me off enough anyways. Sam was great tho.

I expect Torrence will 100% reclassify now. Cain should hopefully stay(I still love his potential) and if Bailey can learn to shoot a basketball even a little, he’s a bigger boost than Joey anyways.

We will be reversing from no guards to basically all guards. But team will be ok. Just more of a 5 seed ceiling now.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crushing blow. I was upset as well.

Going to set the program and conference back some.

Like you guys give a shit what happens next year...
??? Why wouldn't we care what happens next year?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salt was solid at playing defense but he was usually not that big of a factor on offense. I think we'll plug in either Huff and/or Diakite and be fine.

I'm not sold on Jerome leaving. I think he'll come back for his senior year to try to improve his draft stock since from what I've seen, he's a late first-early 2nd rounder. I'd definitely be shocked to see Hunter back though.

I'm going to be interested in seeing how Morsell and Shedrick factor in next season or if Bennett will redshirt them.

Just read that Jerome is in fact leaving and has hired an agent

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m more pissed about how it looks. Not a good look for Wojo.

We got more team speed. Part of the reason we had no shot this year to go deep is that the Hausers are too slow.

Will really miss Sams game. But if things were so bad that Sam will sit a year to play 1 more and Joey may burn a year completely(he used a red shirt already) then good riddance I guess. Joey pissed me off enough anyways. Sam was great tho.

I expect Torrence will 100% reclassify now. Cain should hopefully stay(I still love his potential) and if Bailey can learn to shoot a basketball even a little, he’s a bigger boost than Joey anyways.

We will be reversing from no guards to basically all guards. But team will be ok. Just more of a 5 seed ceiling now.

Well, my thought now is that locker room friction led to the late season slide. Perhaps Hausers felt Markus shot them out of games.

They thought it would have been more of the same next year, I can't come up with another explanation.

Of course, Sam has played with Markus for 3 years, but Markus hasn't always been the focus.

??? Why wouldn't we care what happens next year?

Why? well, for one you guys just won the national title. For a program like UVA, that may have never happened. So while you're always rooting for your team to do well, I can't imagine any UVA fan would be upset with the results next year no matter what they are, unless you're just one of those people who is incredibly hard on your team.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, my thought now is that locker room friction led to the late season slide. Perhaps Hausers felt Markus shot them out of games.

They thought it would have been more of the same next year, I can't come up with another explanation.

Of course, Sam has played with Markus for 3 years, but Markus hasn't always been the focus.

Why? well, for one you guys just won the national title. For a program like UVA, that may have never happened. So while you're always rooting for your team to do well, I can't imagine any UVA fan would be upset with the results next year no matter what they are, unless you're just one of those people who is incredibly hard on your team.
Sure, I am happy to have won the natty, but I definitely don't want to see them slide as bad as our baseball team as slid since they won the natty in 2015. They have failed to make it out of regionals twice and completely missed the tournament in 2018.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if they were a number 1 seed again and got bounced by a 16 seed again, that would hurt.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My guess is it’s more Joey and Sam is being a good brother and going with him. It makes no sense.

There’s more reports that they wanted more shots and even to play point forward.

Joey literally has 4 straight turnovers to single handedly lose the Creighton game. It’s mental.

Sam is a tough loss. But he waited 3 years and is now screwing himself so good luck to him lol.

On the bright side we shouldn’t lose to ST. John’s as much any more. We will be really athletic, just not as good.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is it’s more Joey and Sam is being a good brother and going with him. It makes no sense.

There’s more reports that they wanted more shots and even to play point forward.

Joey literally has 4 straight turnovers to single handedly lose the Creighton game. It’s mental.

Sam is a tough loss. But he waited 3 years and is now screwing himself so good luck to him lol.

On the bright side we shouldn’t lose to ST. John’s as much any more. We will be really athletic, just not as good.

Well, nobody is going to lose to St Johns any time soon.

I also heard Joey is actually burning a year of play to transfer.

Things gotta be really bad for guys to burn a year of eligibility. I agree with you, things look bad for Wojo.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, nobody is going to lose to St Johns any time soon.

I also heard Joey is actually burning a year of play to transfer.

Things gotta be really bad for guys to burn a year of eligibility. I agree with you, things look bad for Wojo.

Yup. As of now he burns a year. Will be hard to get that year back.

Again tho, rumor is Joey doesn’t think he needs the year.

Which again, he’s currently insane.

He couldn’t guard Marcus Zagsrowski, much less Ja Morant, much less Russell Westbrook.

Hell, Reynolds for nova had the game of his life thanks to Joey.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that Jerome is in fact leaving and has hired an agent
Yup, he and Hunter both declared for the draft. Was hoping Jerome was going to stay one more year but knew full well Hunter was gone at the end of the year. Looks like we just got a 3 star decommit from Penn St today.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, he and Hunter both declared for the draft. Was hoping Jerome was going to stay one more year but knew full well Hunter was gone at the end of the year. Looks like we just got a 3 star decommit from Penn St today.

Getting more breaks even after the tourney I see :D

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking A

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be back
Not if he actually signs an agent .

What's up with app these guys declaring this year who have mp shot of being first rounders or even little shot of being drafted ? There's going to end up being 200 dudes declaring this year . Not a huge deal but a ton of them are pulling a Tony Carr and signing an agent when they've got no business doing so

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if he actually signs an agent .

What's up with app these guys declaring this year who have mp shot of being first rounders or even little shot of being drafted ? There's going to end up being 200 dudes declaring this year . Not a huge deal but a ton of them are pulling a Tony Carr and signing an agent when they've got no business doing so

If you sign with an agent you can still come back. New rule this season.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you sign with an agent you can still come back. New rule this season.
Bad rule though . Really hamstringing a schools options as it pertains to transfers and potentially screwing over guys who decide to cone back late whos scholarship may be gone by the time they realize they made a bad choice

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad rule though . Really hamstringing a schools options as it pertains to transfers and potentially screwing over guys who decide to cone back late whos scholarship may be gone by the time they realize they made a bad choice

Oh yeah it's bad for programs and roster construction, but it's great for the players looking to get feedback. I tend to think it's good for that reason.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah it's bad for programs and roster construction, but it's great for the players looking to get feedback. I tend to think it's good for that reason.
Yeah but you could do that before by not signing an agent and at least then the school knew you might come back. Adding the agent thing in is unneccessary really

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but you could do that before by not signing an agent and at least then the school knew you might come back. Adding the agent thing in is unneccessary really

I think by getting an agent they can get even better feedback. Alot of these guys will and should come back. But it won't be til mid May until we find out.