• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 25 NBA Players UNDER the age of 25

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as the title of the post says UNDER 25- Apparently Cousins turned 25 like either the day of or the day after I made the list and thus should be taken off.

Cool thx for clearing that up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kawhi Leonard/Kyrie Irving/John Wall debate for the spot after Anthony Davis is a very good one- and each guy has their own pluses and minuses and weaknesses and strengths when making a claim for the position.

I think Wall could make a claim because he is the best player and franchise player on a team that he led to the playoffs and even into the 2nd round- and his help was only the extremely young Beal, the over-the-hill Pierce, and the marginally talented Gortat and Nene. He was among the league leaders in assist and has really established himself as an all star year after year.

Leonard- obviously the MVP of the Finals is huge. His two way ability is obviously greater than Wall and Irving's. What hurts Leonard is not so much his fault- but he landed in an ideal situation, great coach, amazing teammates- etc.- but when they really needed him last spring he kinda came up small at times in that Clips series.

Irving- without a doubt the most offensively gifted of the 3. The best ball handler and shooter of the three. He is also the youngest of the three. The least talented defender of the three (to put it nicely), but Kyrie- along with Leonard has proven to be a clutch performer (in the limited opportunities thus far to prove it- like MVP of the World Championships), ROY over Leonard, etc.

Its a tough choice- and while my personal opinion certainly has Kyrie as #2 under 25 after Davis- There are certainly solid arguments for all three of these guys- who are all 3 part of the very bright future of the NBA. One thing I will say in Leonard's defense- its DAMN hard to find a good Small Forward nowadays.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again- are you really saying you think Clarkson is more talented than Exum?

Exum is an absolute athletic freak- who is extremely young - and already showed elite defensive ability and has been learning how to be a PG. He comes right from Australia- no NCAA experience etc. He was put on the same roster as a PG (Burke) that was drafted in the lotto the previous year- and also has Burke who plays on the ball at times

Clarkson is a 4 year NCAA player that came into the league with large amounts of playing time avaliable.

Can you not see the differences here? It should not surprise you one iota that Clarkson put up better numbers than a guy that was playing in Australia the year before- but to me anyway- its clear Exum is the guy I would rather have for the long term.

:L

Fine, you pick Exum over Clarkson. You'll be one of the only ones though.