• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 25 NBA Players UNDER the age of 25

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WiggyRuss, post: 7026818, member: 8255"]Clarkson was a 4 year college player who got extended run because of lack of options on his team.

Are you actually tying to say you would rather have Jordan Clarkson instead of Dante Exum? - because no GM in the league would have that same assertion. The Lakers would trade Clarkson for Exum or Len in half a second.
thats not to say that Clarkson does not have value- he does have value and looks like he could become a solid rotational player

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Top 25 NBA Players under the Age of 25- The criteria I used was 2 part- the ceiling of the player along with what the player has done thus far to establish themselves.

1. Anthony Davis- Pelicans
2. DeMarcus Cousins- Kings
3. Kyrie Irving- Cavaliers
4. John Wall- Wizards
5. Kawhi Leonard- Spurs
6. Andre Drummond- Pistons
7. Giannis A. - Bucks
8. Karl Anthony Towns- Twolves
9. Andrew Wiggins- Twolves
10. Jabari Parker- Bucks
11. Bradley Beal- Wizards
12. Rudy Gobert- Jazz
13. DeAngelo Russell- Lakers
14. Ricky Rubio- Twolves
15. Derrick Favors- Jazz
16. Nikola Vucevic- MAGIC
17. jahlil Okafor- 76'ers
18. Emmanuel Mudiay- Nugz
19. Dante exum- jazz
20. Kristaps Porzingis- NYK
21. Victor Oladipo- Magic
22. Nikola Mirotic- CHI
23. Alex Len- PHOenix
24. Brandon Knight- Phoenix
25. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist- Bobcats

If anyone sees anything I have missed or disagrees would love to hear opinions.

IMO, I would have Kawhi at #3. I look at it as if I was building a team, I would definitely prefer starting with Kawhi over Kyrie and Wall. Talent alone and what they do for their teams Wall and Irving are dynamic. Kawhi just plays both ends of the court so well and he's not yet close to his ceiling.

No way Towns should be above Wiggins. I'd even put Wiggins above Giannis.

My Top 15 would be:

1) Davis
2) Cousins
3) Leonard
4) Wall
5) Irving
6) Drummond
7) Wiggins
8) Gobert
9) Beal
10) Giannis
11) Oladipo
12) Towns
13) Khris Middleton
14) Favors
15) Harrison Barnes

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lillard should be on here if Cousins is.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson was a 4 year college player who got extended run because of lack of options on his team.

Clarkson played less games than Exum and only averaged less than 3 minutes per game more.
Clarkson had better FG%, 3 point FG%, FT% number, assists, rebounds, steals and more than double Exums PPG stats

Are you actually tying to say you would rather have Jordan Clarkson instead of Dante Exum?

Yes

The Lakers would trade Clarkson for Exum or Len in half a second.

No

As a Cavs fan you clearly didn't care about the rookies last year but if you actually paid attention you would know that Clarkson was better at pretty much everything over Exum. And now i'll leave you with this:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis too high. Towns too high(for now). Rubio too high. Beal and Vuceciv too low. Very generous on mudiay and Russell.
Giannis is not too high. You are a poor judge of talent.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Devin Booker runs away with ROY this season. :cool2:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we counting age 25 or not?

I asked this question on Thursday and still no response. I'm going to assume so or else Cousins must be removed. If we are counting the age 25 why the heck isn't Paul George or Lillard on the list?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked this question on Thursday and still no response. I'm going to assume so or else Cousins must be removed. If we are counting the age 25 why the heck isn't Paul George or Lillard on the list?
Or Eric Bledsoe.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson played less games than Exum and only averaged less than 3 minutes per game more.
Clarkson had better FG%, 3 point FG%, FT% number, assists, rebounds, steals and more than double Exums PPG stats

Yes

No

As a Cavs fan you clearly didn't care about the rookies last year but if you actually paid attention you would know that Clarkson was better at pretty much everything over Exum. And now i'll leave you with this:

I agree, Clarkson should be on this list over Exum. Exum may have a slightly higher ceiling, but with the torn ACL and a subpar rookie year if I had to pick between the two it would be JC at the moment.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as the title of the post says UNDER 25- Apparently Cousins turned 25 like either the day of or the day after I made the list and thus should be taken off.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes

No

Again- are you really saying you think Clarkson is more talented than Exum?

Exum is an absolute athletic freak- who is extremely young - and already showed elite defensive ability and has been learning how to be a PG. He comes right from Australia- no NCAA experience etc. He was put on the same roster as a PG (Burke) that was drafted in the lotto the previous year- and also has Burke who plays on the ball at times

Clarkson is a 4 year NCAA player that came into the league with large amounts of playing time avaliable.

Can you not see the differences here? It should not surprise you one iota that Clarkson put up better numbers than a guy that was playing in Australia the year before- but to me anyway- its clear Exum is the guy I would rather have for the long term.