• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 100

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
59 is doing Bennett justice. I heard some opinion on radio that it isn't good enough, but if you think of 32 teams in the NFL then on average he is a top 2 player on pretty much any given team.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No problems with this but i would swap him with ET. Kam will be on the list also but do you think Kam is better than ET? Hell No!

Like i have stated MANY MANY times Bennett is a stud but he is not a top elite DE or DT and is paid very well for his level of production. He also is self centered, egotistical, pompous and has grandiose delusions. There is a difference between confidence and arrogance LMAO!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also is self centered, egotistical, pompous and has grandiose delusions. There is a difference between confidence and arrogance LMAO!

You should have just led with that 18 months ago!

<takes Bennett off the chf x-mas card list>

Grandiose delusions!!!!

I'll bet he drinks with his pinkie extended.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problems with this but i would swap him with ET. Kam will be on the list also but do you think Kam is better than ET? Hell No!

Like i have stated MANY MANY times Bennett is a stud but he is not a top elite DE or DT and is paid very well for his level of production. He also is self centered, egotistical, pompous and has grandiose delusions. There is a difference between confidence and arrogance LMAO!

Kam won't be on the list this year.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam won't be on the list this year.

Oh? Guess you do not pay to much attention. I Knew he would be on the list. ET>Sherman>Kam>Bennett= Baldwin

I also believe as far as MLB goes Bobby is better than Bennett. Think about how important Bobby is to this defense and how they Under perform when he is not there. KJ is close to Bennett also if not better.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh? Guess you do not pay to much attention. I Knew he would be on the list. ET>Sherman>Kam>Bennett= Baldwin

I also believe as far as MLB goes Bobby is better than Bennett. Think about how important Bobby is to this defense and how they Under perform when he is not there. KJ is close to Bennett also if not better.
Shocking coming from you.:D

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, wait two weeks, then after the fact, gloat? Lol. They literally just released it, and here you are. Im glad you didnt hurt yourself rushing here After not defending your opinion with anything since you made the claim and I made mine. I think we both know that's because Kam had no business at all of being there, especially at 32.

And lol... Why are you talking about Bennett? He's irrelevant in this conversation yet you still have to argue about him... I get it, you don't like him, and I don't give a shit. You're welcome to your opinion, but stop acting like its anything more than just that.

Last edited:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, wait two weeks, then after the fact, gloat? Lol. They literally just released it, and here you are. Im glad you didnt hurt yourself rushing here After not defending your opinion with anything since you made the claim and I made mine. I think we both know that's because Kam had no business at all of being there, especially at 32.

And lol... Why are you talking about Bennett? He's irrelevant in this conversation yet you still have to argue about him... I get it, you don't like him, and I don't give a shit. You're welcome to your opinion, but stop acting like its anything more than just that.

I SAID he was going to be on the list, i did not agree with you but wasn't going to argue the point with someone who obviously didn't agree lmao i just now have PROOF that i was right so yeah! lmao

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I SAID he was going to be on the list, i did not agree with you but wasn't going to argue the point with someone who obviously didn't agree lmao i just now have PROOF that i was right so yeah! lmao

Congratulations? :noidea:

I overestimated the intellegence of NFL players. For that I should be ashamed.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players got no more sense then the fans.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players got no more sense then the fans.

I agree with that but i knew he would be on the list. The fact that Bennett is Higher than Baldwin or ET just proves they have little sense lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that but i knew he would be on the list. The fact that Bennett is Higher than Baldwin or ET just proves they have little sense lol
Bet Bennett has a better year then Baldwin.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet Bennett has a better year then Baldwin.

I hope so then he can start talking like he is one of the best players in the NFL ... oh wait he all ready does. He thinks he is the best player on the Hawks and one of the best in the NFL. Ok i get what Bennett is trying to do, trying to pull a Richard Sherman but Sherman has always been that way and has stated it's more of self promotion Bennett on the other hand lol.

If Doug has 12+ TD and another 1,000+ yard season Bennett would need a 15+ sack 2 INT's and 4 FF to be on pace with that. Putting up those type numbers on this Offense is HUGE!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so then he can start talking like he is one of the best players in the NFL ... oh wait he all ready does. He thinks he is the best player on the Hawks and one of the best in the NFL. Ok i get what Bennett is trying to do, trying to pull a Richard Sherman but Sherman has always been that way and has stated it's more of self promotion Bennett on the other hand lol.

Your resentment of Bennett is kind of surprising. Yeah he talks, but he also shows up and gets the job done. Love him myself, seems pretty intellengent. Love his interviews.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your resentment of Bennett is kind of surprising. Yeah he talks, but he also shows up and gets the job done. Love him myself, seems pretty intellengent. Love his interviews.

I just wish he would shut up, Luckily he has not been talking as much this offseason. 2 years left on his contract and if the Hawks are smart they make him play out those two years and let him test FA. Doug Baldwin will need a new contract soon as the Hawks can not let him test Free Agency, He will get PAID! and they won't be able to sign him. Bennetts last 3 Years on his contract pay him 24.5 Million ( a Average of $8,170,000 a year ) and he makes $9,500,000 in his last year. Nothing wrong with that. That was like top 8 money when he SIGNED the deal ( for a 4-3 DE ).

I hope Bennett earns a HUGE DE contract because that means he finally had a MONSTER season and lets hope his Playoff Play also improves. the way he talks you would think he has had 4 seasons of 15+ sacks in a row.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way that Kam deserves to be #32 based on last year alone.

When they say that the players voted, they must have meant it was Vernon Davis locked in a dark room voting while watching highlight videos of Kam lighting him up.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish he would shut up, Luckily he has not been talking as much this offseason. 2 years left on his contract and if the Hawks are smart they make him play out those two years and let him test FA. Doug Baldwin will need a new contract soon as the Hawks can not let him test Free Agency, He will get PAID! and they won't be able to sign him. Bennetts last 3 Years on his contract pay him 24.5 Million ( a Average of $8,170,000 a year ) and he makes $9,500,000 in his last year. Nothing wrong with that. That was like top 8 money when he SIGNED the deal ( for a 4-3 DE ).

I hope Bennett earns a HUGE DE contract because that means he finally had a MONSTER season and lets hope his Playoff Play also improves. the way he talks you would think he has had 4 seasons of 15+ sacks in a row.
:L
Man Oh Man. MB has been playing like a monster since we signed him. He has been one of the best FA signings this team has ever had.
You continue to miss that and remain on your island, all alone regarding MB.
In similar fashion, you berate MB for talking too much just as I feel about your words towards him. Way too much talk, ya know?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
Man Oh Man. MB has been playing like a monster since we signed him. He has been one of the best FA signings this team has ever had.
You continue to miss that and remain on your island, all alone regarding MB.
In similar fashion, you berate MB for talking too much just as I feel about your words towards him. Way too much talk, ya know?

I have NEVER said he was a bad player NOT ONCE! i Said he was and is paid fairly on his current contract. When he signed it he was in the top 10 for DE and his final Year is worth $9.5 mill. Shut up and play is all i am saying and play at the level he preaches. Defensive MVP? Go for it!, Best Player on the Seahawks? Prove it because right now you are NOT! Do you even hear a single chirp from Avril? He is under paid as well. It's just how MUCH he talks you would think he was a 20 sack guy.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Screamin12th, post: 8531649, member: 4359"]I have NEVER said he was a bad player NOT ONCE! i Said he was and is paid fairly on his current contract. When he signed it he was in the top 10 for DE and his final Year is worth $9.5 mill. Shut up and play is all i am saying and play at the level he preaches. Defensive MVP? Go for it!, Best Player on the Seahawks? Prove it because right now you are NOT! Do you even hear a single chirp from Avril? He is under paid as well. It's just how MUCH he talks you would think he was a 20 sack guy.[/QUOTE]
Uh, I know that. I'm not quite sure why you said that.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherm at 20 and RW at 17 to round out Hawks on the list. Not going to fret too much about it, but I think both are a bit low. This puts Sherm at #3 at his position (I think) and RW behind Carson Palmer.