• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 offensive matchup nightmares - ESPN Insider

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually a Seahawk fan related the topic to the Seahawks and you raised a stink out of it because you get some serious sand in your mangina over any conversation a Seattle fan dares to get involved in. YOU made this into something.... again. :L

I know I've said this dozens of times and I'll keep on saying it until it sinks in. This is the off season and most fans have gone off to do other things. Only the hard core and the fans still on the high of winning it all are left. It's our first championship and many of our fans are still looking to talk, read, and get involved in anything football still off that high.

This won't be the last time. Just deal with it. If you want a Seattle free zone go hang out on the Broncos forum, or better yet the 9'ers forum as most of us are banned from there. The general board will be as full of all things Seahawk as we damn well please.

:suds:

I know right! He just wants Seahawks fans to shut up. Not going to happen, so please quit asking it to happen.
It gets old seeing him bitch about Seahawks fans, seems like he finds a way to fit that in every thread.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want any of you to shut up. I just know in most of these threads that turn into Seattle threads eventually some Seattle fan makes some comment about people hating on their team or trolling them left and right and how people won't shut up about the Seahawks. I know it is hard on here but keeping a thread on topic would be nice. I know I helped derail this one and I apologize but I just want you to realize in a lot of these threads Seattle fans encourage people to go off course and it just ends in a name calling pissing contest just as you demonstrated. I just would love to have a conversation that stays on topic and has actual football logic throughout the conversation.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me see if I get this straight, you cry over another Seahawk poster daring to make a comment on this thread that was actually directly related to the topic at hand, and then again in a follow up message, but it's us that makes these things into a pissing contest? :L

If you and the other haters would just stop crying every time one of us posts there wouldn't be any drama. How do you not see that you are causing these?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me see if I get this straight, you cry over another Seahawk poster daring to make a comment on this thread that was actually directly related to the topic at hand, and then again in a follow up message, but it's us that makes these things into a pissing contest? :L

If you and the other haters would just stop crying every time one of us posts there wouldn't be any drama. How do you not see that you are causing these?

No, you don't have it straight. The topic at hand is "Top-10 offensive matchup nightmares". For future reference, the thread title, at least in principle, might help you stay on topic! Then again, it might not. LOL

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how many of you are just not good at this.

The poster in question asked how your team did against those top 10 nightmares and then posted a list of how his team did. How is that not on topic? It was entirely about that topic. :L

Sorry, but that's troll fail.

For some reason that's pretty much all a few of you want to do. Make every thread about hating on Seattle and trying to blame it on everyone but yourselves when you all start it.

Just not going to let you get away with it. You deserve to be exposed.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poster in question asked how your team did against those top 10 nightmares and then posted a list of how his team did.

Which is not the topic of the thread. Rather, the thread topic is which ten offensive players in the league presented opposing defenses (hint: the word "defenses" means more than one defense) the greatest challenge. Surely you are smart enough to understand that the topic is not how the player listed in the OP performed against a particular team, aren't you? Only question is whether you are also honest enough to admit that.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is not the topic of the thread. Rather, the thread topic is which ten offensive players in the league presented opposing defenses (hint: the word "defenses" means more than one defense) the greatest challenge. Surely you are smart enough to understand that the topic is not how the player listed in the OP performed against a particular team, aren't you? Only question is whether you are also honest enough to admit that.

Let's just say someone writes an article about the top 10 defenses in the league. Let's say the team you root for blew holes in some of those defenses. You shouldn't be allowed to comment on the results of those games?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thread title:
Top 10 offensive matchup nightmares

I disagreed that all of those selected created matchup nightmares against Seattle. For some of those players, we were the matchup nightmare for them. I was curious how other teams fared against the dastardly 10 spot.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. Can't believe these pissing matches are still going on.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread title:
Top 10 offensive matchup nightmares

I disagreed that all of those selected created matchup nightmares against Seattle. For some of those players, we were the matchup nightmare for them. I was curious how other teams fared against the dastardly 10 spot.

LOL You think that the topic is how those players played against Seattle? Are you dishonest or dumb?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just say someone writes an article about the top 10 defenses in the league. Let's say the team you root for blew holes in some of those defenses. You shouldn't be allowed to comment on the results of those games?

Oh yeah. If this was about defenses or defensive players, a Bronco fan, Packer fan or Saint fan would say something about how their offense faired against them and it wouldn't be met with pages of tears. Bunch a bitches.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to have a healthy Julio Jones and Roddy White tandem back.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, if you are too daft to see when a post is actually related to a topic vs the now 6 or more that you and cd have made bitching about Seattle fans then there is no hope in reasoning with you.

Let's do a thought experiment: It's July 16th, 2016 and the Browns won the SB that year.

What do you think these boards would look like? Perhaps the most miserable sports city in the country won a super bowl. A dozen or more fans flood this board and every thread throughout the off season and everyone is driven to the point of being sick over talk of how great Manziel is.

The point is this Seattle spin on everything is the inevitable spoils of war and has been amplified by the fact it was this cities first major sports championship since their NBA title in the late 70's. Your fans need to stop being so sensitive about it and just deal with it.

Training camps are coming soon enough and the regular posters will be coming back. There will be more real news and real things to discuss besides these silly lists.

The end is in sight so just hold on.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is this Seattle spin on everything is the inevitable spoils of war and has been amplified by the fact it was this cities first major sports championship since their NBA title in the late 70's. Your fans need to stop being so sensitive about it and just deal with it.

LMdaftAO!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
License to lie, poor Seattle!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL You think that the topic is how those players played against Seattle? Are you dishonest or dumb?

No, I do not think that was the topic.

Yes, one of us isn't too bright. If it is me, I can take solace knowing the team I love won the Super Bowl this year and have ending Denver's season 2 to ZIP.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By definition this should just be a list of the top 10 offensive players