• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 D's over last Decade

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One is
I never can remember how this whole signing in, signing out thing works.
cdumler7 and the other is broncos6482, try to keep up cd !!!! :L

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember how you felt about it, but I was very critical of the decision to fire John Fox. I felt like it was a huge risk to dump a coach with that much success just because it hadn't ended in a championship. Obviously I'm pretty happy to be wrong about that one.

I was actually one of the bigger supporters of him being fired. Believe me I liked Fox but I felt like his time in Denver had run its course. I remember actually arguing this with you a bit. The whole firing a winning coach that had just won the division 4 times in a row definitely was a huge risk but I just never felt like Fox was the guy to get us over the hump. He was too conservative in the playoffs and it takes a coach willing to take some risk to win it all. Fox was good at helping us to stabilize the team after the mess McDaniels left it in but I always viewed him more as a stepping stone coach.

Now honestly I was not completely sure on the Kubiak hiring. The whole don't live or work with your friends thing comes to mind. I always liked Kubiak but I was worried he might fall into that same category as Fox. He definitely learned a lot though in his year in Baltimore and really showed something we didn't see when he was in Houston. He took some major risks along the way that could have really blown up in his face but obviously paid off in the end.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One is

cdumler7 and the other is broncos6482, try to keep up cd !!!! :L

You realize it is pretty easy for them to detect if you have multiple accounts on here right?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize it is pretty easy for them to detect if you have multiple accounts on here right?
No no no no, Oldschool figured it out, might as well fess up now, we're totally the same person. Totally.

The only thing I can't figure out is if I'm you or you're me.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no no no, Oldschool figured it out, might as well fess up now, we're totally the same person. Totally.

The only thing I can't figure out is if I'm you or you're me.

That is quite the conundrum. Maybe Oldschool can give us a clue of who is who.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one has asked, I said a good possibility based on you 2 answering for each other as if the post was directed to you personally....And I don't think the mods give a hoot if you have 2 anyway....If that's your game, play it !!!

th?id=OIP.Ma068c6aff340a674b0ec42760472abd3o0&pid=15.1.jpg:heh::heh::heh:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has asked, I said a good possibility based on you 2 answering for each other as if the post was directed to you personally....And I don't think the mods give a hoot if you have 2 anyway....If that's your game, play it !!!

View attachment 137057:heh::heh::heh:

So this same thing you are getting after 6482 and I for can't we all say the same about you and Money I mean it does seem you both show up on the boards at exactly the same time every day.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this same thing you are getting after 6482 and I for can't we all say the same about you and Money I mean it does seem you both show up on the boards at exactly the same time every day.

Don't include me in this nonsense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I'm talking about and you know that. He posted something stupid right before this last post of your's.

I don't give a flying crap about your "disagreements" on the Broncos board. Are we on the Ravens board right now???

Well considering Broncos6482 and I do most of our interacting on the Broncos board it would make sense that most of our disagreements would happen on there not on the General Board. You and Oldschool only post on the general board.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering Broncos6482 and I do most of our interacting on the Broncos board it would make sense that most of our disagreements would happen on there not on the General Board. You and Oldschool only post on the general board.

Where does most trash talking occur?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I what point did I say you and CD were the same poster?

bub
No one said you said that. I'll simplify it for you. I'm saying you included yourself by your incessant defending of Oldschool. It was a joke.

I don't think you're actually Oldschool anymore than CD and I are the same person.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where does most trash talking occur?

Well both places. If you care to visit the Broncos board sometime you will see we trash talk each other quite a bit. WE also have some very different views from posters on many different subjects. Heck we had posters leave because they disagreed with somebody. Now Duffman has come back to the Broncos board and I think I have seen a couple of others return recently that had left for a while but just goes to show both places have a lot of the same. See we don't think that all Broncos fans have to agree on everything.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said you said that. I'll simplify it for you. I'm saying you included yourself by your incessant defending of Oldschool. It was a joke.

I don't think you're actually Oldschool anymore than CD and I are the same person.

There's a reason I picked a specific post to quote when I posted to not include me in "this nonsense". That specific post was referring specifically to the multiple sign-ons. There was nothing about the defending of OS in that post. This is why I am not sure you fully understand the quote feature of this board. It is mean't to help you understand the context of people's comments. It's very useful and I really wish you would understand it's purpose.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, I direct my posts to who I'm speaking to, I may comment on a random post but I don't answer as if it was for me....You 2 do it all the time, and your 6482 ID is not denying it, just trying to make light of it....
Hey, you're not going to jail for it, if it is true....I've seen this many times over the yrs, I was a mod on the espn boards for yrs, so I know it can easily be done....
I don't care though, what ever floats your boat....I used to have respect for you as a poster but you have fallen badly....:L

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason I picked a specific post to quote when I posted to not include me in "this nonsense". That specific post was referring specifically to the multiple sign-ons. There was nothing about the defending of OS in that post. This is why I am not sure you fully understand the quote feature of this board. It is mean't to help you understand the context of people's comments. It's very useful and I really wish you would understand it's purpose.

See and my comment that you quoted was geared to the idea that you and OS have a tendency to show up on these boards at the same time as a joke to the fact that you 2 are the same person just like OS is saying that 6482 and I are. IT was a joke that you took very personally. I apologize as it was just meant to be in good nature.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I direct my posts to who I'm speaking to, I may comment on a random post but I don't answer as if it was for me....You 2 do it all the time, and your 6482 ID is not denying it, just trying to make light of it....
Hey, you're not going to jail for it, if it is true....I've seen this many times over the yrs, I was a mod on the espn boards for yrs, so I know it can easily be done....
I don't care though, what ever floats your boat....I used to have respect for you as a poster but you have fallen badly....:L

Well in all seriousness I can promise you we are not the same person. He is a guy that if I remember right lives in Kansas City where I live quite a few hours away. Heck we have never met. WE have all talked about a meet up sometime in Denver for a game or me coming out the KC to meet up for a game out there but I can promise you we are not the same person. You can decide for yourself but honestly seems like a stupid argument for you to be making to try and prove a point.