• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 D's over last Decade

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's mine as well.

In b4 OS or Money claim you and I are one in the same:doh:

I really seem to have a lot of alter egos on this board. Seems like anybody that agrees with me the only way that could happen is if they are me.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really seem to have a lot of alter egos on this board. Seems like anybody that agrees with me the only way that could happen is if they are me.
I can see their reasoning, lol

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in all seriousness I can promise you we are not the same person. He is a guy that if I remember right lives in Kansas City where I live quite a few hours away. Heck we have never met. WE have all talked about a meet up sometime in Denver for a game or me coming out the KC to meet up for a game out there but I can promise you we are not the same person. You can decide for yourself but honestly seems like a stupid argument for you to be making to try and prove a point.

No point to prove !!!!....But OK, I'll take your word for it, but you should let that little cd want a be answer for himself instead of picking him up every time he gets slapped down....
But think for a minute, what fun would this board be without Hammer, Rock, and me starting crap all the time and some good banter guys like Face, Sonny, Psych and more ????
When everyone agrees, it's boring and fake....Live a little man !!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No point to prove !!!!....But OK, I'll take your word for it, but you should let that little cd want a be answer for himself instead of picking him up every time he gets slapped down....
But think for a minute, what fun would this board be without Hammer, Rock, and me starting crap all the time and some good banter guys like Face, Sonny, Psych and more ????
When everyone agrees, it's boring and fake....Live a little man !!!!

Pretty sure I have been one supporting your banter on here. Money keeps thinking this is life and death and have tried to explain to him that threads like this that go the way of the troll are what sell around here this time of season. Yeah I wish every once in a while you would throw in some actual football conversation but beyond that yeah I find your gimmick on here a bit entertaining which is why I respond and help be a part of keeping the conversation going. Like I've tried to explain to Money what else do we have to talk about right now? I mean we have Brady's 4-game suspension and the Franchise Tags. That is about it football related. Only so much you can say about all that.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I have been one supporting your banter on here. Money keeps thinking this is life and death and have tried to explain to him that threads like this that go the way of the troll are what sell around here this time of season. Yeah I wish every once in a while you would throw in some actual football conversation but beyond that yeah I find your gimmick on here a bit entertaining which is why I respond and help be a part of keeping the conversation going. Like I've tried to explain to Money what else do we have to talk about right now? I mean we have Brady's 4-game suspension and the Franchise Tags. That is about it football related. Only so much you can say about all that.

You don't need to explain nothing to Money, he knows the game very well....He's been around a long time and good poster....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't need to explain nothing to Money, he knows the game very well....He's been around a long time and good poster....

He seems to take our banter back and forth pretty seriously though is all I'm saying. I don't take much of what you post seriously and I doubt you take much of what I or any of the other guys involved in this thread seriously. Like you said all in good fun for this time of year.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to take our banter back and forth pretty seriously though is all I'm saying. I don't take much of what you post seriously and I doubt you take much of what I or any of the other guys involved in this thread seriously. Like you said all in good fun for this time of year.

I can't speak for him but I can tell you, he'll take you on head to head in football conversation or he'll banter with you, if that's what you want to do....

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for him but I can tell you, he'll take you on head to head in football conversation or he'll banter with you, if that's what you want to do....

OS...which D do you think was better...the '00 Ravens or '06 Ravens? I argue for the '06 Ravens, but I'm definitely in the minority.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread had turned into a doubles tennis match, until NW brought his racket to the court.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS...which D do you think was better...the '00 Ravens or '06 Ravens? I argue for the '06 Ravens, but I'm definitely in the minority.

Well for me, that 2000 D was suffocating, like the 85 Bears....Teams couldn't run at all and the secondary kept everything underneath for small gains....If I remember correctly, they allowed less points scored than the 85 Bears and I don't remember any RB's even having a respectable day against them......
They shut the Giants O down in SB35 , ST got their only score....You know I'm not a stat guy, 2000 passes the eye test for me as the GOAT....When you can win a SB with Trent Dilfer as your QB, you gotta be !!! :D

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for me, that 2000 D was suffocating, like the 85 Bears....Teams couldn't run at all and the secondary kept everything underneath for small gains....If I remember correctly, they allowed less points scored than the 85 Bears and I don't remember any RB's even having a respectable day against them......
They shut the Giants O down in SB35 , ST got their only score....You know I'm not a stat guy, 2000 passes the eye test for me as the GOAT....When you can win a SB with Trent Dilfer as your QB, you gotta be !!! :D

That D was amazing. Their playoff run really cemented that in. Fun random fact.

2000 Ravens D/ST on that playoff run allowed 23 points. But scored 5 TD's (35 points) on their own. And the Ravens offense had 8 scoring drives in the post-season started in opponent territory.

Drives against 2000 ravens D in post-season.

16 turnovers (picks/fumbles/downs)
32 punts
3 FG's
2 TD's