• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy...

DyFVt.jpg

Do we know if this number is the real deal? I hope so. LOL!!

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well.

that was pretty shitty.

also, pretty sure i am going to experience serious sleep deprivation at work tomorrow.

fuck.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry folks, it's not officially confirmed, but I have it on good authority that next week's head ref for Monday Night Football is...wait for it...wait for it...

Christina-Pedersen.jpg

That's the ref from the Canada v. USA women's Olympic game, right?

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Jennings got a bit greedy going for the INT but he is mainly a receiver not a DB so I guess his instinct would be to make the catch.

Nevermind. I had my Jennings' mixed up. :L

M.D. Jennings is indeed a DB.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really a shame Steve Sabol is no longer with us, the NFL Films Presents of last night's game would have been fantastic...

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When reached for comment, Brendan Shanahan didn't have an issue with the Golden Tate push-off...

[youtube]HiD0OI-N2fM[/youtube]

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was some fucked up call for that greenbay/hawks game wow

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it would work, but how about everybody in the league wears an arm band or something "illegal" so that they all get fined. Then they all agree they're not going to pay the fine. And if they don't pay the fine what is the league going to do, suspend everyone? I dunno, but something needs to happen.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it would work, but how about everybody in the league wears an arm band or something "illegal" so that they all get fined. Then they all agree they're not going to pay the fine. And if they don't pay the fine what is the league going to do, suspend everyone? I dunno, but something needs to happen.

Maybe matty can work some magic via photoshop (I have no skillz)

81343420.jpg

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
lost in all of this:

- Seahawks D is really, really strong.
- Chris 'Clarence' Clemons with 4 sacks in a half. not bad for and undrafted guy who's bounced around the league
- Lynch is such a beast. hit by 4 or 5 linemen at scrimmage, and still battles for 5 yards. I hope they don't wear him out, he had HALF of the touches for the Hawks in the entire game (25 carries - Wilson had 21 pass attempts, and other guys combined for 4 rushes)
- Offense is a little predicable. Let Lynch bust it up the gut, throw to Tate. Rinse and repeat.
- Tate shoulda had the 4th down TD pass at the 2 minute warning, would have avoided all this mess.

yes it was a gift, still doesn't come close to making up for getting fucked out of a superbowl win. I think the Hawks will be on the wrong side of a lot of calls in the next couple of weeks though has kind of an intended balancing out thing.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lost in all of this:

- Seahawks D is really, really strong. Yes they are
- Chris 'Clarence' Clemons with 4 sacks in a half. not bad for and undrafted guy who's bounced around the league He's on the sauce
- Lynch is such a beast. hit by 4 or 5 linemen at scrimmage, and still battles for 5 yards. I hope they don't wear him out, he had HALF of the touches for the Hawks in the entire game (25 carries - Wilson had 21 pass attempts, and other guys combined for 4 rushes) He's a beast, reminds me of Marion Barber, which means Seahawks need to win now because injuries will take their toll
- Offense is a little predicable. Let Lynch bust it up the gut, throw to Tate. Rinse and repeat. Always thought they misused Tate, glad he's finally getting a bigger role
- Tate shoulda had the 4th down TD pass at the 2 minute warning, would have avoided all this mess.

yes it was a gift, still doesn't come close to making up for getting fucked out of a superbowl win. I think the Hawks will be on the wrong side of a lot of calls in the next couple of weeks though has kind of an intended balancing out thing.

The NFC West just went from laughing stock to arguably the best in football.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lost in all of this:

- Seahawks D is really, really strong.
- Chris 'Clarence' Clemons with 4 sacks in a half. not bad for and undrafted guy who's bounced around the league
- Lynch is such a beast. hit by 4 or 5 linemen at scrimmage, and still battles for 5 yards. I hope they don't wear him out, he had HALF of the touches for the Hawks in the entire game (25 carries - Wilson had 21 pass attempts, and other guys combined for 4 rushes)
- Offense is a little predicable. Let Lynch bust it up the gut, throw to Tate. Rinse and repeat.

that sequence on d when the packers were pinned at the end of the game was amazing ...seahawks were swarming ... total ball hawks looking to win the game themselves ... would have been amazing if they recovered that ball that browner kicked out of the rb's hands for a td

as for the offense ... they need to trust Wilson to throw the ball downfield ... i dont want him to run a Tim Tebow style offense

on that 4th down pass ... Tate had no shot and probably ran a bad route ... that ball was intended for Rice and he probably would have caught it if Tate didnt jump and deflect it

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sequence on d when the packers were pinned at the end of the game was amazing ...seahawks were swarming ... total ball hawks looking to win the game themselves ... would have been amazing if they recovered that ball that browner kicked out of the rb's hands for a td

as for the offense ... they need to trust Wilson to throw the ball downfield ... i dont want him to run a Tim Tebow style offense

on that 4th down pass ... Tate had no shot and probably ran a bad route ... that ball was intended for Rice and he probably would have caught it if Tate didnt jump and deflect it

i'm kinda surprised they dont trust him to do that.. he made his college career off doing that at nc state.. that's basically o'brien's offense.. get a bunch of converted basketball players to play WR, have the qb throw jump balls.. russell wilson is very practiced in that

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was tweeted with the caption ... "jay cutler reacts to all the sacks in the mnf game"

Status
Not open for further replies.