• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Lord_Voldemort7
The Super Bowl is today. I'm betting that San Francisco will win but Baltimore will get the snitch.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 leads all rookies this year in that category. He leads all rookies all time in that category. On top of that, rushing yards are not included in passer rating. RG3 leads all rookies in that category. He leads all rookies all time in that category. So given that he has the best passer rating and the best rushing impact of all rookies in the history of the NFL, it would seem insane not to give him ROTY. Especially when his top TE was out the whole year and his top WR was out half the year on a team with a mediocre receiving corp. at best even when they were healthy. If you want to talk about the limitations of their teams as inhibitors to success, then you have to stop talking about the Redskins as a talented team or the offensive line as being good. They aren't either of those things and if you knew the Redskins at all, you would understand that. Luck faded the last half of the year. Wilson played a very limited role the first half. RG3 was a rock all year and the numbers show that.

You want to believe Wilson or Luck deserves it, that's fine. I won't stop anyone from being wrong.

Boom. RG3 wins ROTY

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn out the lights the seasons over, they say that all..... good things must end.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a disgrace of a championship team.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice work, Dandy Boss Meredith...

Thank You kind sir. :yo:

It's too bad they almost turned out the light's on the season with a half of the SB to be played. :L

At least I did pretty good with the vCash. The Sabres ruined my day and now that the NFL games are over I certainly will be broke soon.

NFL = Good picks

NHL = Shitty picks.

How did you do dash?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank You kind sir. :yo:

It's too bad they almost turned out the light's on the season with a half of the SB to be played. :L

At least I did pretty good with the vCash. The Sabres ruined my day and now that the NFL games are over I certainly will be broke soon.

NFL = Good picks

NHL = Shitty picks.

How did you do dash?

I forgot to bet on the SB game (I previously had picked NE to win the SB on an earlier thread). I've been doing pretty good on my NHL picks (although I did have the Sabres yesterday Boss, what happened?)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to bet on the SB game (I previously had picked NE to win the SB on an earlier thread). I've been doing pretty good on my NHL picks (although I did have the Sabres yesterday Boss, what happened?)

They are playing TERRIBLE defensively, The forwards are not back checking...shit even the one reporter asked Ennis why he just glided down the ice instead of checking George Parros (before he scored) and he said "Yeah I need to dig in on plays like that" Really?.

They lost a face off in their zone the puck goes to one of the Panthers in the deep slot and NO ONE picks him up so he blows it past Miller. I could go on and on, I was so pissed when they scored the third goal I threw something (don't remember what) and walked outside for a cig. My son was laughing his ass off !

Right now they just plain suck...no effort....I'm at a loss with these guy's. They obviously are not listening to the coach or don't give a shit, maybe he is not worth listening to but I think it's time for a change.

Over and out !!! I'm REALLY disgusted right now.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never right. Can't man up. What a worthless sack you are.

If he's always hurt he can't help his team. RG3 has to prove he can stay healthy for an entire season, untill than he's injury prone. He's already had his 2nd ACL surgery & he just finished his rookie year. Nobody knows how he's going to return from surgery this time. Every player is different.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's always hurt he can't help his team. RG3 has to prove he can stay healthy for an entire season, untill than he's injury prone. He's already had his 2nd ACL surgery & he just finished his rookie year. Nobody knows how he's going to return from surgery this time. Every player is different.

It's always some excuse or another. You're starting to sound like MadDog.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's always some excuse or another. You're starting to sound like MadDog.

I have no dog in this fight but it should be a concern that he has had two ACL injuries. I like RG3 but he needs to learn to protect his body better or one of these times he will blow up his ACL or MCL big time and it's going to cost him.

Status
Not open for further replies.