• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills are one of the teams expressing interest in Revis.

Can you imagine that shit?

He would be happy to come here. Stevie Johnson has great numbers against him in fact better than all of the other WR's in the NFL.

For some reason Syevie seems to own him.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be happy to come here. Stevie Johnson has great numbers against him in fact better than all of the other WR's in the NFL.

For some reason Stevie seems to own him.

To be fair, he usually averages less than 100 yards a game against him.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess other teams looking to get Revis include the Pats, Broncos, and Seahawks.

I really don't see the Jets trading him in the Division.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, he usually averages less than 100 yards a game against him.

I read that he has some of the best numbers against TR. Maybe I read it wrong but I don't think so. They said when you compare his numbers against him he would have well over 1000 yards per years against him and those are pro bowl numbers.
I would take 100 yards per game in a 16 game schedule.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that he has some of the best numbers against TR. Maybe I read it wrong but I don't think so. They said when you compare his numbers against him he would have well over 1000 yards per years against him and those are pro bowl numbers.
I would take 100 yards per game in a 16 game schedule.

Stevie only has about 3 or 4 100 yard games in the past couple of Seasons.

I think last year Stevie averaged more yards against Revis than any other reciever, but that also says a lot about how good Revis is.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SportsCenter
Source tells Sports Illustrated - SI.com that Ray Lewis requested deer-antler spray (contains substance on banned list) to help expedite recovery.

That article is great. I want to work there.

"Another company can say their holograms do what ours do, but where are their testimonials?" he asks between squirts of deer antler. "Elite athletes know their bodies. . . . You give [our products] to a kick-ass running back, and after he has 200 yards, he says, 'My cuts were great.' "

Read More: Tracing the involvement of NFL, college football players with S.W.A.T.S. - NFL - SI.com

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess other teams looking to get Revis include the Pats, Broncos, and Seahawks.

I really don't see the Jets trading him in the Division.

Do you think they'd take Fitz for him?

Would definitely be an improvement at QB for them, as sad as that is.

:rolleyes:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Modern Seinfeld ‏@SeinfeldToday
Kramer goes to the Super Bowl, sees Ray Lewis in a club, criticizes his dancing. Ray refuses to dance before the game and the Ravens lose.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Modern Seinfeld ‏@SeinfeldToday
Kramer goes to the Super Bowl, sees Ray Lewis in a club, criticizes his dancing. Ray refuses to dance before the game and the Ravens lose.

How about:

The gang goes to the Super Bowl and in a club Ray Lewis sees Elaine dancing. Horrified he vows never to dance again. Ray refuses to dance before the game and the Ravens lose.

George decides it couldnt hurt and tries some antler spray. They next day his hair is back, he is thinner and has a deeper voice. At the diner he meets Kate Upton who asks him out. Six hours before the date he runs out of spray and the store is all out! Madcap hijinks ensue as he and Jerry try to track down some more. Kramer buys a unicycle.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about:

The gang goes to the Super Bowl and in a club Ray Lewis sees Elaine dancing. Horrified he vows never to dance again. Ray refuses to dance before the game and the Ravens lose.

George decides it couldnt hurt and tries some antler spray. They next day his hair is back, he is thinner and has a deeper voice. At the diner he meets Kate Upton who asks him out. Six hours before the date he runs out of spray and the store is all out! Madcap hijinks ensue as he and Jerry try to track down some more. Kramer buys a unicycle.

emmy winning material there comeds

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about:

Awesome...but why the predictable ending? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.