• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony the gator NEW AVI

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Tony post his new avi yet??

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and he was mad bro

Wanted to fight all of us.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude if it was a forced fumble or, serious pressure that was put on driskel to make a bad throw them I would agree.. I only remeber seeing one forced fumble on driskel when Miami scored their last td.. other then that nope.. throwing the ball into the defenders hands is a GIFT...

The first fumble was forced, as was the last per your post (I don't remember it). The two interceptions in the red zone ... one was under pressure, but a really bad decision. The one in the right flat seems like it was a good defensive play, but I can see it being called a bad throw. I don't recall the 5th turnover.

But, my greater point is that no matter whether forced or not, they are a defining part of every game. For a fan to say, "we would have won but for the turnovers," well Duh. But, you had the turnovers and you lost so you don't get to replay the game in imagination land where turnovers disappear. It's bad to use it as an excuse that takes credit away from the other team, worse if the turnovers are forced.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first fumble was forced, as was the last per your post (I don't remember it). The two interceptions in the red zone ... one was under pressure, but a really bad decision. The one in the right flat seems like it was a good defensive play, but I can see it being called a bad throw. I don't recall the 5th turnover.

But, my greater point is that no matter whether forced or not, they are a defining part of every game. For a fan to say, "we would have won but for the turnovers," well Duh. But, you had the turnovers and you lost so you don't get to replay the game in imagination land where turnovers disappear. It's bad to use it as an excuse that takes credit away from the other team, worse if the turnovers are forced.

Unless a guy is just running and hands the ball to the opposing team, the whole turnovers argument is retarded and childish. If your QB sucks too bad to make good reads, fine. That means you weren't good enough to beat them. If their DBs knew where to be and made good defensive plays, that means you weren't good enough to beat them. If your ballcarrier has a defender come in and strip the ball, then clearly the defender earned that and you weren't good enough to beat them. That's like saying "we would've won if they hadn't thrown all those TDs on us" or "we'd have won if we had a really good QB who could beat their defense". Florida lost, and nothing was handed to Miami. Jesus...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did, and it is still a whole lot better than that piece of shit av of yours. :suds:

Y you mad???...ohh ok

My team is undefeated, is yours?? :laugh3:

You can always cheer for the Jags

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the game was played again tomorrow, I'd still pick Florida to win.

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

But the best team overall, doesn't always win. Florida is too inconsistent
:agree:Just like last year. Last year, our problem was that we played up or down to our opponent. We needed a last minute blocked punt and subsequent interception for a pick 6 to win over the LA Ragin' Cajuns, but smashed the Semenholes at Zook Field two games later.