• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony the gator NEW AVI

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to reneg on my next avi bet just to piss you fuckers off

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well he may not be able to but I can.. its called making poor decisions while at the QB postion and not being able to make his second read quick enough.. that is all. 5 fracking turnovers 3 in the redzone dude.. and we STILL almost pulled it out!

You can look at it like the gators gave us their best games and we shit the bed not beating ya'll by 30.

Frankly we both played badly. Us just a little less

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can look at it like the gators gave us their best games and we shit the bed not beating ya'll by 30.

Frankly we both played badly. Us just a little less

LOL.. the Gators didnt even bother to hardly show up.. let alone give you their best game.. I can admit we shit the bed.. we did.. we shouldve handled Miami easily.. but alas we always have one completly shitty game and I for one hope this year that we got it out the way early.. and now we get our shit together and run the gauntlet of the SEC without any mishaps... its possible.. but not if we have another game like this one...

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. the Gamecocks didnt even bother to hardly show up.. let alone give UGA their best game.. I can admit we shit the bed.. we did.. we shouldve handled Georgia easily.. but alas we always have one completely shitty game and I for one hope this year that we got it out the way early.. and now we get our shit together and run the gauntlet of the SEC without any mishaps... its possible.. but not if we have another game like this one...

Edited. :L

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony is a stand up guy

You're just afraid Tony will go all Bad-Ass Midget Clown on us again:

midgetclown.jpg

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Feel your Pain brah.. feel it.. drank myself into a damn headache.. and i had to endure a funeral before the game of a beloved family member.. maybe that was a sign?

Sorry for your loss. Puts football in perspective.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel your Pain brah.. feel it.. drank myself into a damn headache.. and i had to endure a funeral before the game of a beloved family member.. maybe that was a sign?

Yep, it took a full day to recover from the drinks.
Sorry to hear about your loved one. I hope you both find peace.

At least Florida's loss wasn't in conference. Now I'm hoping that LSU and the Gators beat Georgia and we sneak into the SEC championship just like Georgia did last year.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it took a full day to recover from the drinks.
Sorry to hear about your loved one. I hope you both find peace.

At least Florida's loss wasn't in conference. Now I'm hoping that LSU and the Gators beat Georgia and we sneak into the SEC championship just like Georgia did last year.

Thank Y'all.. she is gone to be with her husband now and definetly at peace.

but whats this crap?? :hellno: you mean that Florida beats Georgia and Scar to meet whomever in the SEC CG in Atlanta :nod:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I am defending anyone here but in essence this is true.. we GAVE Miami the ball 5 damn times.. we beat ourselves .. if we wouldve not turned the ball over IN THE REDZONE the outcome of this game is completly different.. Idk if either team is all that great.. but MY team did not help themselves to win that game.

I'm not buying. Last time I checked, turnovers are part of the game. After you turned it over against us 5 times last year, that's all we heard ... "we would have beat you if we hadn't turned it over 5 times." Well, you did. In our game, at least 4 were forced. Against Miami, I can recall at least 2 being forced turnovers, maybe more. Give credit where credit is due.

The Gators O is just terrible. There is no getting around it, and for the life of me I can't understand it. You get too many really good recruits to not have a more dynamic offense. Just makes no sense.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. the Gamecocks didnt even bother to hardly show up.. let alone give UGA their best game.. I can admit we shit the bed.. we did.. we shouldve handled Georgia easily.. but alas we always have one completely shitty game and I for one hope this year that we got it out the way early.. and now we get our shit together and run the gauntlet of the SEC without any mishaps... its possible.. but not if we have another game like this one...

What did you possibly see on Saturday that would make you believe that you should have handled UGa easily?

• We beat you in every facet of the game. We scored more points, had more passing yards, rushing yards gaining almost a hundred more yards than you.
  • Our D absolutely stuffed you on the one yard line when it counted.
  • Your Heisman hopeful wasn't to be found ... again.
  • We ran off 8 minutes to the end the game with a third string running back gashing your vaunted D at will.
  • Your assistant D coaches were so frustrated, they got into a fight with each other ... your team is kind of soft when your coaches have more fight in them that your players.
  • And Spurrier waved the white flag early by leaving 2 time outs on the clock as we drove the ball from our 1 foot line to end the game.

You might take a lesson in humility from, of all people, the old ball coach who said, "It was pretty obvious that Georgia was the stronger of the two teams out there," Spurrier said. "They kicked our tails up and down the field."

Handled easily my ass.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying. Last time I checked, turnovers are part of the game. After you turned it over against us 5 times last year, that's all we heard ... "we would have beat you if we hadn't turned it over 5 times." Well, you did. In our game, at least 4 were forced. Against Miami, I can recall at least 2 being forced turnovers, maybe more. Give credit where credit is due.

The Gators O is just terrible. There is no getting around it, and for the life of me I can't understand it. You get too many really good recruits to not have a more dynamic offense. Just makes no sense.

Two words: Jeff Driskel

We argued the turnover thing in another thread, and after thinking about what you said I agree that the other team obviously has a hand in causing turnovers ( UGA last year and Miami last week). BUT, there are certain turnovers that can be placed directly on the shoulders of individuals that have little to do with the opponent. Jeff Driskel is the worst QB at UF since forever. He made several horrible throws into tight coverage when his other receivers were wide open for first downs, and scores in some instances. This wasn’t due to good defense because he wasn’t under pressure in those cases. This is due to his lack of mental capability to play his position at game speed. He made enough of those individual errors in the red zone in the Miami game to seal the defeat.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch? Pussy? Dishonorable? Fuck all you bastards. I came on here yesterday, and there was no avatar for me, and Uman said it would be ready on Tuesday. I just come in from working all day and see this shit. Fuck all of you, and especially that so-called moderator, Ass Mamba. Ban me? Go ahead and ban me. I don't give a rat's ass. I left CBS a long time ago because of the same bullshit that is on this board now. I don't mean just some friendly trolling, but just downright stupid ass bullshit threads, over & over again. And fuck you, especially, Mamba, for your asshole comments. Ban me big boy, or shut the fuck up!! Ban me, or shut the fuck up, and I will honor my bet with Uman. As for the rest of you with asshole comments, SUCK MY DICK!! I promise you, you wouldn't say such to my face without repercussion.

Lulz.:laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGfzVYdDISg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Funny GIFs - YouTube[/ame]

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude if it was a forced fumble or, serious pressure that was put on driskel to make a bad throw them I would agree.. I only remeber seeing one forced fumble on driskel when Miami scored their last td.. other then that nope.. throwing the ball into the defenders hands is a GIFT...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony said that Driskell could kick Mario-TA's ass any day in all facets of the game.

:whistle: