• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony the gator NEW AVI

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never had a problem with "the rules" of our avi bet. I came on yesterday to get it, and Uman said it would be ready on Tuesday. Then, I see all this bullshit here today. Well, FUCK ALL OF YOU!!

seriously Tony. Man up, grow a set and get ur avi so we can laugh at you some more.

Is this how you want to be known? The guy that lost an avi bet and tries to get banned?

You are in a lose lose situation and your butthurt posts are just making the situation worse for yourself.

Just post the avi and get back to trolling the board.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony, it was me that put the :ban: thing up, and it was a sarcastic joke. You provide nothing to this board except criticism of others' teams and troll bullshit, so why don't you just leave?

By the way, your internet tough guy "say it to my face" bullshit makes you look like an enormous tool, and it intimidates nobody.

TexasMan said he was gonna ban him. :lol:

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of rustlin' goin on in this here thread...

Cowboy-throwing-lasso-010.jpg

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously Tony. Man up, grow a set and get ur avi so we can laugh at you some more.

Is this how you want to be known? The guy that lost an avi bet and tries to get banned?

You are in a lose lose situation and your butthurt posts are just making the situation worse for yourself.

lolol

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rofl this threads awesome. I'm gonna make popcorn.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, just change the avatar and move on.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From now on if someone welches an avy bet, we can say "you better not TTG this bet on me."

If anything we coined a term out of this thread. :pound:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just telling it like it is, bo! Butthurt? Nah. And I don't mind the laughing about my avatar bet, at all. But, if you, or anyone else, want to make false assumptions and accusations, then I can call you, or them, out on it, and tell you to go fuck yourself. After all, it seems that it is perfectly okay to do such on this board. Am I wrong? As a moderator, do you support the posting of personal attacks on this board?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He changed it.

/thread.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch? Pussy? Dishonorable? Fuck all you bastards. I came on here yesterday, and there was no avatar for me, and Uman said it would be ready on Tuesday. I just come in from working all day and see this shit. Fuck all of you, and especially that so-called moderator, Ass Mamba. Ban me? Go ahead and ban me. I don't give a rat's ass. I left CBS a long time ago because of the same bullshit that is on this board now. I don't mean just some friendly trolling, but just downright stupid ass bullshit threads, over & over again. And fuck you, especially, Mamba, for your asshole comments. Ban me big boy, or shut the fuck up!! Ban me, or shut the fuck up, and I will honor my bet with Uman. As for the rest of you with asshole comments, SUCK MY DICK!! I promise you, you wouldn't say such to my face without repercussion.

My buddy and I always joke about guys like this or these situations. It's like okay, you've blown up, now what?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just telling it like it is, bo! Butthurt? Nah. And I don't mind the laughing about my avatar bet, at all. But, if you, or anyone else, want to make false assumptions and accusations, then I can call you, or them, out on it, and tell you to go fuck yourself. After all, it seems that it is perfectly okay to do such on this board. Am I wrong?

No, you have a point. I see you checked for your avatar.

The post you left in the Hurricane forum was kind of lame saying UMAN was classless as you have been leading up to this as well and only assuming u would have been in victory.

There is a day where everyone swallows their pride and most of us that know you believed that it would be a difficult task for you. As it has shown to be.

Everyone is having fun at your expense. And it has severely rustled your jimmies.

You can be as mad at me as you want. That's fine. But no need to take out your anger from the Gaytor beatdown on the rest of the boards challenging them to fist fights and telling them they can "Suck your Dick" :rollseyes: Which we have had discussions about in the past RE: your preferences. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

But none the less. Good on ya for manning up. ANd if you are looking for apologies from the rest of the plorsters I am thinking you will not get a one.

Eat your shit sandwich and move along is a suggestion from your ol buddy Mamba:suds:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you have a point. I see you checked for your avatar.
Exactly. Thus my recent posts on this thread.

The post you left in the Hurricane forum was kind of lame saying UMAN was classless as you have been leading up to this as well and only assuming u would have been in victory.
What business is that of yours?

There is a day where everyone swallows their pride and most of us that know you believed that it would be a difficult task for you. As it has shown to be.
It is just a football game, and a silly av bet. It's not the end of the world.

Everyone is having fun at your expense. And it has severely rustled your jimmies.
Thus, I can have some fun, too.

You can be as mad at me as you want. That's fine. But no need to take out your anger from the Gaytor beatdown on the rest of the boards challenging them to fist fights and telling them they can "Suck your Dick" :rollseyes: Which we have had discussions about in the past RE: your preferences. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
I have never said anything about fistfights, and if they can call me names, I can tell them to suck my dick.

But none the less. Good on ya for manning up. ANd if you are looking for apologies from the rest of the plorsters I am thinking you will not get a one.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Eat your shit sandwich and move along is a suggestion from your ol buddy Mamba:suds:

Shit sandwich? Fuck you, too!! What is this "Good on ya for manning up" shit? I couldn't post the new av if it wasn't posted by Uman. He posted it at 10:36 this morning while I was working. Some of us support our families, instead of letting the women do it.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit sandwich? Fuck you, too!! What is this "Good on ya for manning up" shit? I couldn't post the new av if it wasn't posted by Uman. He posted it at 10:36 this morning while I was working. Some of us support our families, instead of letting the women do it.

ooohh snap! :laugh3:

Jaejoong_popcorn.gif

Yea TTG, when Uman said he told you it was going to be tuesday i knew it was all good. 1 whole month tho!? lol! People are going to start thinking you are a U fan.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooohh snap! :laugh3:

Jaejoong_popcorn.gif

Yea TTG, when Uman said he told you it was going to be tuesday i knew it was all good. 1 whole month tho!? lol! People are going to start thinking you are a U fan.

Thanks, KV. A bet is a bet. I have no problem with that.