• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony the gator NEW AVI

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, should give him until tomorrow. In his defense he isn't an everyday poster like some of us. After that, let the shit fly.

I just can't believe someone would be such a pussy over and avatar bet.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been monitoring this thread for a while and I do believe that Tony is a pussy, and a mod needs to go into his profile and put that avy up for him...or just out right ban him for being a welcher.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, should give him until tomorrow. In his defense he isn't an everyday poster like some of us. After that, let the shit fly.

I just can't believe someone would be such a pussy over and avatar bet.

Shit, OD did the same thing last year and he didn't even bet anyone. :pound:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been monitoring this thread for a while and I do believe that Tony is a pussy, and a mod needs to go into his profile and put that avy up for him...or just out right ban him for being a welcher.

I vote Hammer makes the picture I doctored the CFB forum banner for the entire month. Then he can't help but see it if he logs on. If you gonna' act like a bitch, you gonna' get treated like a bitch. :lol:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch? Pussy? Dishonorable? Fuck all you bastards. I came on here yesterday, and there was no avatar for me, and Uman said it would be ready on Tuesday. I just come in from working all day and see this shit. Fuck all of you, and especially that so-called moderator, Ass Mamba. Ban me? Go ahead and ban me. I don't give a rat's ass. I left CBS a long time ago because of the same bullshit that is on this board now. I don't mean just some friendly trolling, but just downright stupid ass bullshit threads, over & over again. And fuck you, especially, Mamba, for your asshole comments. Ban me big boy, or shut the fuck up!! Ban me, or shut the fuck up, and I will honor my bet with Uman. As for the rest of you with asshole comments, SUCK MY DICK!! I promise you, you wouldn't say such to my face without repercussion.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch? Pussy? Dishonorable? Fuck all you bastards. I came on here yesterday, and there was no avatar for me, and Uman said it would be ready on Tuesday. I just come in from working all day and see this shit. Fuck all of you, and especially that so-called moderator, Ass Mamba. Ban me? Go ahead and ban me. I don't give a rat's ass. I left CBS a long time ago because of the same bullshit that is on this board now. I don't mean just some friendly trolling, but just downright stupid ass bullshit threads, over & over again. And fuck you, especially, Mamba, for your asshole comments. Ban me big boy, or shut the fuck up!! Ban me, or shut the fuck up, and I will honor my bet with Uman. As for the rest of you with asshole comments, SUCK MY DICK!! I promise you, you wouldn't say such to my face without repercussion.

theu_zps3c48186c.jpg

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

theu_zps3c48186c.jpg

plus. I wasn't the one who mentioned to ban you for this.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theu_zps3c48186c.jpg

plus. I wasn't the one who mentioned to ban you for this.

I saw your smart-ass comments. What was it? "Maybe he doesn't come back." And then a clapping smiley. Well, if you don't want me on this board, then go ahead and wield your all-powerful axe, and ban me. I don't fucking care. I don't want to be on a board where I'm not wanted. I would think that as a moderator, you would be better than that type of smart-ass comment, but what do I know?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the rules, Tony. Just like Johnny Football knew the rules.

You signed up for the avatar bet. If you didn't like the rules, then you shouldn't have bet. Just like you said Johnny shouldn't get paid because he knew rules.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw your smart-ass comments. What was it? "Maybe he doesn't come back." And then a clapping smiley. Well, if you don't want me on this board, then go ahead and wield your all-powerful axe, and ban me. I don't fucking care. I don't want to be on a board where I'm not wanted. I would think that as a moderator, you would be better than that type of smart-ass comment, but what do I know?

not how to pick the right avi bet. That is for sure

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the rules, Tony. Just like Johnny Football knew the rules.

You signed up for the avatar bet. If you didn't like the rules, then you shouldn't have bet. Just like you said Johnny shouldn't get paid because he knew rules.

I have never had a problem with "the rules" of our avi bet. I came on yesterday to get it, and Uman said it would be ready on Tuesday. Then, I see all this bullshit here today. Well, FUCK ALL OF YOU!!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony, it was me that put the :ban: thing up, and it was a sarcastic joke. You provide nothing to this board except criticism of others' teams and troll bullshit, so why don't you just leave?

By the way, your internet tough guy "say it to my face" bullshit makes you look like an enormous tool, and it intimidates nobody.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO

Negged