• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Romo "Kickgate?" (Shocked Rock didn't see this)

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo has maybe the best O line in football. And he is playing well. I am not a cowboy fan but its just silly that he gets no credit cause he usually flubs the playoffs. Maybe the Cowboys should film the other teams practices so they can win some games too?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am jut waiting for the polls rock creates on Monday.

"Which is worse...Kickgate or Deflategate"?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the kickgate waters are a little clearer. Dude clearly tried to cheat ...caught on National TV...chuckled at by the TV announcers...ignored by the Hoop.

If it's Tom Brady, it's a twelve pager minimum.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="NEhomer, post: 7214782, member: 5448"
If it's Tom Brady, it's a twelve pager minimum.[/QUOTE]

lol at patriot fans.
Fact is...the majority of football fans outside patriot nation gives a rats ass about Tom Brady.

but hey....be all you can be while you can

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Patriots fans? That's your response?

BOOM goes the Hoop if it was Brady. Dispell that notion or stfu & gtfo.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Patriots fans? That's your response?

BOOM goes the Hoop if it was Brady. Dispell that notion or stfu & gtfo.
my post did dispel the notion, Pat fans and a very few non pat fans make this the mountain news YOU seek.

The vast majority of football fans could care less. It's football season!

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo has maybe the best O line in football. And he is playing well. I am not a cowboy fan but its just silly that he gets no credit cause he usually flubs the playoffs. Maybe the Cowboys should film the other teams practices so they can win some games too?

Most of those playoff flubs are not on Romo. Now don't get me wrong Romo has made his mistakes but the media and it's sheep seem not to want to look at the whole picture and just take the easy route and point the finger at Romo.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my post did dispel the notion, Pat fans and a very few non pat fans make this the mountain news YOU seek.

The vast majority of football fans could care less. It's football season!

If that fucking video was of Tom Brady, this would still only be a 2 page thread.

Is that the bullshit you're trying to sling?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that fucking video was of Tom Brady, this would still only be a 2 page thread.

Is that the bullshit you're trying to sling?
Yeah but that would be because Pats fans, you all seem to think everybody else really gives a shit about the Pats. Most everybody cares about their team, their division, their conference. In that order.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, this wasn't ignored WAY BACK when it happened. It was discussed, and even though he was clearly joking and the refs saw it there were questions why he wasn't penalized. Good question.

At least it was a good question the first time it came up way back when.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was not clearly joking. He was clearly cheating. What he was not was Tom Brady.

Yeah but that would be because Pats fans, you all seem to think everybody else really gives a shit about the Pats. Most everybody cares about their team, their division, their conference. In that order.

So you're agreeing that it would be twelve pages but only the Pats fans that post would care about what they're posting about while all the others are too occupied with care for their own team to concern themselves with the subject they're typing about. I think I've got it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was not clearly joking. He was clearly cheating. What he was not was Tom Brady.

So you're agreeing that it would be twelve pages but only the Pats fans that post would care about what they're posting about while all the others are too occupied with care for their own team to concern themselves with the subject they're typing about. I think I've got it.

He was clearly joking, don't be a dumbass. He was looking right at the ref as he did it, and everyone on the field saw it. He wasn't trying to be sneaky or anything else.

I've heard of rustled jimmies before, but some of you pats fans are approaching whole new levels of tit-baby.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the ref was standing up and about to look away. It's just not something you joke about. He was cheating but since it's your QB, no biggie.

...and the announcers are on the same page as you....it's a big chuckle...cause it's not Tom.

...and also notice that I'm not name calling and slinging jimmy rustling around.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you and many other Pats fan play the "whoa is my team card" way to much. Seems like a desperate attempt to keep the Pats in the limelight. You inject it as often as possible. Seriously, now that football is here I could give a shit about the Pats. Way to busy worrying about my team.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the ref was standing up and about to look away. It's just not something you joke about. He was cheating but since it's your QB, no biggie.

...and the announcers are on the same page as you....it's a big chuckle...cause it's not Tom.

...and also notice that I'm not name calling and slinging jimmy rustling around.

boohoo, cry me a river. The ref immediately pushed Romo away and moved the ball back, but you are right...he was looking away :L

So desperate to always be a victim.