• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tomsula New HC

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yes its still last. he is tied. its still last unless that site is wrong.

So he is not the lowest paid HC but tied for the lowest... Consider that, Bradley, Petine, and Philbin are already in their jobs and this is Del Rio's second stint as a HC while Tomsula is a rookie and his starting salary is on par with those guys already, that makes his starting point higher...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he is not the lowest paid HC but tied for the lowest... Consider that, Bradley, Petine, and Philbin are already in their jobs and this is Del Rio's second stint as a HC while Tomsula is a rookie and his starting salary is on par with those guys already, that makes his starting point higher...

yes he is the lowest paid head coach along with the guys that are tied with him. bottom of the food chain

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
2m2 minutes ago The #49ers requested permission to speak with #Colts special assistant Rob Chudzinski for OC, source said, like the #Rams did earlier

P.S. Hunch Rams get him. Why they requested earlier. Didn't sit on thier hands like Baalke did.

Ever heard of Time Zones??? last time I checked, St Louis is a head of Santa Clara in time zones...Since no one knows when the Niners sent their request, how can you be sure that Baalke sat on his hand?.. He could have sent it earlier but just got reported...

Last edited by a moderator:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have failed in math if to you 3.5 does not equal 3.5...

I can't make it any easier for you. I don't know what else to say. He is the lowest paid Head coach in the NFL unless that site is wrong. Just because others make the same doesn't mean he isn't the lowest. Just like if u have 2-3 coaches that are the highest. It still makes #1 or #2 coach the highest paid coach if they make the same.

Sorry that you don't get it. I can't help you anymore then I have.

Im not going to argue about something stupid like this especially when Im the only one to post a link. If Link is wrong then I am sorry. Im just going by that link.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't make it any easier for you. I don't know what else to say. He is the lowest paid Head coach in the NFL unless that site is wrong. Just because others make the same doesn't mean he isn't the lowest. Just like if u have 2-3 coaches that are the highest. It still makes #1 or #2 coach the highest paid coach if they make the same.

Sorry that you don't get it. I can't help you anymore then I have.

Im not going to argue about something stupid like this especially when Im the only one to post a link. If Link is wrong then I am sorry. Im just going by that link.

You're the one who does not get it... Your link shows all those coaches are making 3.5m.. The list list him last is because his name is last alphabetically... Bradley, Pettine, Philbin, Rio, Tomsula... All make the SAME amount... So how can 1 person be the lowest paid HC if he is making the same amount as 4 others???

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who does not get it... Your link shows all those coaches are making 3.5m.. The list list him last is because his name is last alphabetically... Bradley, Pettine, Philbin, Rio, Tomsula... All make the SAME amount... So how can 1 person be the lowest paid HC if he is making the same amount as 4 others???

I don't care about alphabetically order or the number next to the name. Im talking about the 3.5 mill. He is the lowest paid HEad coach. Its not that hard man. 5 coaches make 3.5 mill. This group makes up the lowest paid Head Coaches. Tomsula is in that group so that makes him the lowest paid head coach. IF someone ask who is the lowest paid head coach and u say Tomsula u won't be wrong. If you said Del Rio u won't be wrong.

Sorry you don't get it. 3.5 million is less then 4 million(jim Caldwell). That is the next salary ahead of 3.5 million. Hope this helps if not I give up.

On to the next topic.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't care about alphabetically order or the number next to the name. Im talking about the 3.5 mill. He is the lowest paid HEad coach. Its not that hard man. 5 coaches make 3.5 mill. This group makes up the lowest paid Head Coaches. Tomsula is in that group so that makes him the lowest paid head coach. IF someone ask who is the lowest paid head coach and u say Tomsula u won't be wrong. If you said Del Rio u won't be wrong.

Sorry you don't get it. 3.5 million is less then 4 million(jim Caldwell). That is the next salary ahead of 3.5 million. Hope this helps if not I give up.

On to the next topic.

The term LOWEST is an absolute.. Meaning no other coach is making less or the same amount... If you have said, he is ONE of the LOWEST, then your statement would be correct.. But you said he is the LOWEST.. Meaning no one is making the same money as he is.. Then saiying he is the LOWEST paid HC is false...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The term LOWEST is an absolute.. Meaning no other coach is making less or the same amount... If you have said, he is ONE of the LOWEST, then your statement would be correct.. But you said he is the LOWEST.. Meaning no one is making the same money as he is.. Then saiying he is the LOWEST paid HC is false...

ok you are right he is the highest paid coach. I don't know what else to say. I will stay with the facts and u go by your logic. We agree to disagree. I think he is one of the lowest paid Head coaches in the NFL and u think he might be one of the top or middle or whatever place you would put him. In my mind I have him last. No coach is under him. Making him last. Again this is going by this site.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what the Bears are doing. They have a nice plan. Love the Fox and Fangio combo.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are doing a great job. Now they landed Gase.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "re-load" is going great I see. Only, the coaching staff looks a lot more like a re-build to me.

Neither a reload nor a rebuild. This is a stupid owner, and an even more stupid GM, telling the fans, "STFU!! We're smarter than you." The coaching staff that is being assembled is a bunch of old retreads from the dark era that couldn't win with these same players. It doesn't take somebody in MENSA to see that this coaching staff is inferior to what was told, "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out."

I said it at the time they fired, ahem...allowed him to part ways..., Harbaugh that you don't fire a winning HC who doesn't get along with a GM. You replace the GM 10 out of 10 times. This isn't rocket science. Owners who put their GM's ego ahead of everything else have teams that don't compete.

York and Baalke don't care, I promise you. They have their new stadium, and they're going to continue to rake in money, hand over fist. The people who are going to suffer are the fans that support this team. Seriously, who roots for the GM and owner? If your loyalty (and I'm not referring to anybody in particular, certainly not you zman) is to those two, and not the team that wins or loses on the field every week, maybe soap operas are more your thing.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anybody imagine Belicheck being told by his GM, "You get in line, or I'm gonna whine to the owner and get your ass fired."

Because that's what we just did with Harbaugh. Sure Belicheck has Lombardis, but Harbaugh had us in that direction.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. Just watched the press conference. Anybody who feels this team is in good hands with Tomsula in charge (figurehead) should have their head examined. I've never heard somebody perform that badly in one of these things before. I'm not sure he actually answered a single question. When asked directly what he was planning on doing to progress Kaepernick as a QB he rambled on for 2 minutes talking about nothing coherently.

What do I take away from this? Dude has NO plan whatsoever. When we get blown out of whatever building we happen to be playing in, he's going to have a look on his face that reads, "What's going on here? I honestly have no idea what to do."

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. Just watched the press conference. Anybody who feels this team is in good hands with Tomsula in charge (figurehead) should have their head examined. I've never heard somebody perform that badly in one of these things before. I'm not sure he actually answered a single question. When asked directly what he was planning on doing to progress Kaepernick as a QB he rambled on for 2 minutes talking about nothing coherently.

What do I take away from this? Dude has NO plan whatsoever. When we get blown out of whatever building we happen to be playing in, he's going to have a look on his face that reads, "What's going on here? I honestly have no idea what to do."

Last edited by a moderator:

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not saying you're wrong here warty, but who are you trying to convince? A LARGE majority of Niner fans understand that this isn't the guy that should've been hired.