• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most playoff wins as a QB as he passed Joe Montana tonight. Quite a accomplishment.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he and Manning are the last great drop-back QBs in the League.

A big question is if the NFL defenses are going to catch up and neutralize these new zone read QBs like Kaepernick, Newton, Wilson and RG3. If they can't, then the trend is definitely going to be toward that type of quarterback.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A big question is if the NFL defenses are going to catch up and neutralize these new zone read QBs like Kaepernick, Newton, Wilson and RG3. If they can't, then the trend is definitely going to be toward that type of quarterback.

Andrew Luck??

He is more mobile then Brady and Manning but I see similar styles there.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. Why? It took ten years for another player like Vick. Granted there's three of them now, and at least two of them are already better than Vick ever was, but that isn't the point. How many Russell Wilsons do you see being in the league at any one time?

Also, zone read is high-school shit. Maybe now defensive players in the NFL will realize they can't just run around looking for someone to drive their helmet into and they'll start playing with discipline. The 2006 Steelers would kill Kaepernick. There aren't any defenses in the league like that right now. The Ravens are clinging to what they once were.

If RGIII keeps throwing his body around like that, he'll die before he wins a Super Bowl.