• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Negotiating with Roger Goodell for Settlement, NFL fears court

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right. a couple of grown men acting like juvenile delinquents definitely prove Brady was up to no good. :gaah:
I'm sure Brady gives his cell phone# to everybody esp ballboys. I don't give my cellphone to nobody, but my personal friends. If I want to say something to someone at work , will tell them face to face

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike and Mike reported this morning that the NFLPA sent a settlement proposal to Goodell and got no response.
yeah, it was probably like this:

a fine of game checks, no suspension, and you clear bradys name.

goodell will go kicking and screaming on this...hes already been humiliated in federal court a few times.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said Brady would accept a fine. Goodell just continues to make himself look like an idiot. If he upholds any type of suspension and this goes to court, Brady will win and I don't see Goodell holding on to his position. He obviously needs to find a way to save face and back away from his knee jerk suspension of Brady. Camps open up next week and it will be a real disservice to the Pats and the NFL not to have this thing resolved.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Bills,Steelers and Cowboys are loudly against any reduction in the suspension. They are three of four teams that NE plays during Tom's suspension. I guess they're assuming an automatic loss if Tom plays.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said Brady would accept a fine. Goodell just continues to make himself look like an idiot. If he upholds any type of suspension and this goes to court, Brady will win and I don't see Goodell holding on to his position. He obviously needs to find a way to save face and back away from his knee jerk suspension of Brady. Camps open up next week and it will be a real disservice to the Pats and the NFL not to have this thing resolved.
yyyyyyyyup

you're a smart poster

Florio adds that Goodell is receiving legal advisement from attorney Gregg Levy, stating that "Levy has been warning Goodell that it will be difficult to make a suspension stick in court, even under the heightened standard that applies to challenging the outcome of a private arbitration agreement."

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Bills,Steelers and Cowboys are loudly against any reduction in the suspension. They are three of four teams that NE plays during Tom's suspension. I guess they're assuming an automatic loss if Tom plays.
yup, and i would also think the jets and dolphins are right there too.

odd, huh?

:lol:

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing Goodelll needs to do is create an independent disciplinary committee made up of former players, refs, owners, etc. They can sit down and start drafting a common sense policy in regards to how the NFL will discipline players. At this rate, Goodell is going to implode.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing Goodelll needs to do is create an independent disciplinary committee made up of former players, refs, owners, etc. They can sit down and start drafting a common sense policy in regards to how the NFL will discipline players. At this rate, Goodell is going to implode.
he cant be judge, jury and executioner.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having this overturned <> exoneration.
like i said, only if you have a sharpie and burglary tools.

otherwise, youre just a muted voice yelling at the sky and shaking your fist.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

let's sell tickets
th

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, things are going to happen, good things.
<Humming zippity do da zippity yea, my my my what a wonderful day>

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said, only if you have a sharpie and burglary tools.

otherwise, youre just a muted voice yelling at the sky and shaking your fist.
guilty people are found not guilty all the time. doesn't make it right. I'm not angry, nor am I stupid.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what artical named thos specific teams as bitching the loudest ? references please ,,I would like to read that article .. because from the articles that I have been reading they didnt name and specific teams as wanting the suspension the loudest .. as a matter of fact even big ben wants to play against brady and said he is innocent and that is a fact .. so I would like to see where you are getting your information at .. thanks in advance cause im sure that you will provide those links

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao if he isn't guilty why do you feel this way ? i think billy cheat was the master mind behind it all . funny part is the lost draft picks and a million dollars .

I was saying at most it should have been a fine to begin with. Not saying that I think he did anything wrong, that's all.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The text messages prove that he cheated. Anyone with a spec of common sense, and without Tom Brady's nutsack in their mouths, knows that the exchange with the ball boys, was under te instruction of Tom Brady

And you have these texts, am I correct. You have actually seen these texts between Tom Brady and the equipment people. Yes or no? As I previously stated....show me the proof. Show me these texts. Show me actual physical evidence.

If you don't have these texts......you are guessing. You are making your opinion. Don't give me any shit about all of the arrows pointing in the same direction. Show me your evidence. If you can show me proof, I'll get on my knees and berg forgiveness and I will forward you a gift certificate for TGIF or Applebees. If you can't provide concrete evidence of wrongdoing, then stop with false accusations.

You Patriots haters are all the same. You THINK that the Patriots HAVE to cheat to win. You THINK they've been doing something illegal for 15 years. All I'm asking you to do is to provide proof of your allegations. Not the same garbage that 100 other Patriots haters THINK has happened.

Finally....please read and understand what Brady has been suspended for........not for doing anything or ordering anyone to do anything, he's been suspended for not cooperating with the Ted Wells Investigation that couldn't prove a freaking thing.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going to the beach, fuck work. you guys enjoy the battle.

@HammerDown

deep breaths :)