• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Negotiating with Roger Goodell for Settlement, NFL fears court

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You told everyone Roger Goodell was gonna resign about 850 million times after the Ray Rive incident

You're the king of Enough Spaghetti at the Wall
well, cotton was with me on that one...so...

but yeah, this is going to get tossed...love it!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asteriks are from the court of public opinion
Sorry Tom, we always knew you were a 5 yard fraud

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still handsome

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meanwhile, @HammerDown wakes up and reads the thread...

Jack-Nicholson.gif

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cheaters rule

Please explain to me in detail, exactly what Tom Brady did to "CHEAT"?

No guessing. No summation of your personal hate. No probabilities. No Mights.

Stick with actual, physical evidence that Tom Brady cheated at something with an action that can be proven with a document, a video, a photograph. Something that you can post.

If you do have it, please contact Greg Levy or Roger Goodell or the owner of the Ravens, Biscotti because they have nothing.

Have you noticed that no one, not one national writer or media person, not one NFL owner or player has publicly called Brady a 'cheater"? You know why?......It's called defamation of character and the person speaking can be personally sued as can the business he represents.

Just a reminder....Tom Brady is not being suspended for breaking any NFL Rule, his suspension is for "Failure to cooperate with an NFL sanctioned investigation."

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stick with actual, physical evidence that Tom Brady cheated at something with an action that can be proven with a document, a video, a photograph. Something that you can post.
youre asking the impossible.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the NFL fears court, I think Brady does. He's the one sending the league compromises. If it goes to court, all the cell phone records he fought to protect are going public. I think the league does fear the public comparison of 4 games for Hardy to 4 games for Brady

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you do have it, please contact Greg Levy or Roger Goodell or the owner of the Ravens, Biscotti because they have nothing.

Have you noticed that no one, not one national writer or media person, not one NFL owner or player has publicly called Brady a 'cheater"? You know why?......It's called defamation of character and the person speaking can be personally sued as can the business he represents.

Just a reminder....Tom Brady is not being suspended for breaking any NFL Rule, his suspension is for "Failure to cooperate with an NFL sanctioned investigation."

I understand what you're trying to do Ken...but

:frusty:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the NFL fears court, I think Brady does. He's the one sending the league compromises. If it goes to court, all the cell phone records he fought to protect are going public. I think the league does fear the public comparison of 4 games for Hardy to 4 games for Brady

Well..wrong! Once the can of worms is finally out on the table about how the sting came down and the shenanigans with the league switching out balls during the game, it's going to be a huge, embarrassing shitstorm for the league. And Brady has a right to privacy, just like you. If he violated the law and had his records subpoened then it would be a different story.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The text messages prove that he cheated. Anyone with a spec of common sense, and without Tom Brady's nutsack in their mouths, knows that the exchange with the ball boys, was under te instruction of Tom Brady

Brady is winning this thing on legal technicalities now, that's all this is. And of course the NFL doesn't want to go to court over a deflated football for Gods sake. Brady's lawyers told him to threaten a lawsuit, because the NFL would than rather settle than go to court. Thy forced Goodells hand, but you have to be a crazy Brady apologist to think this proves any innocence or guilt.

He fucked with the footballs. The larger and more reasonable question becomes,
Is it or is not a big deal? That's fair IMO

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's so much that he fought to protect, but more like 'fuck you I'm not giving you my cell phone" If my boss thought say I was guilty of stealing or something and would want my cell phone, would tell him to screw. Now if he accused me of cheating with his wife, then I would have no problem

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The text messages prove that he cheated. Anyone with a spec of common sense, and without Tom Brady's nutsack in their mouths, knows that the exchange with the ball boys, was under te instruction of Tom Brady

Brady is winning this thing on legal technicalities now, that's all this is. And of course the NFL doesn't want to go to court over a deflated football for Gods sake. Brady's lawyers told him to threaten a lawsuit, because the NFL would than rather settle than go to court. Thy forced Goodells hand, but you have to be a crazy Brady apologist to think this proves any innocence or guilt.

He fucked with the footballs. The larger and more reasonable question becomes,
Is it or is not a big deal? That's fair IMO

right. a couple of grown men acting like juvenile delinquents definitely prove Brady was up to no good. :gaah:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's so much that he fought to protect, but more like 'fuck you I'm not giving you my cell phone" If my boss thought say I was guilty of stealing or something and would want my cell phone, would tell him to screw. Now if he accused me of cheating with his wife, then I would have no problem

you're a stand up guy Sonny. :thumb:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao you guy's are claiming victory over speculation and rumors .. boy are you all going to be let down when the punishment has been handed out .. btw the news corps never sensationalize any story ,right? ha ha ha

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right. a couple of grown men acting like juvenile delinquents definitely prove Brady was up to no good. :gaah:[/QUOTE

No, them messing with the footballs and jeapordizing their employment, was their own doing and a much more plausible scenario

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like ive said countless times...

these guys were tired of brady being a bitch about footballs so they said "oh, tommy wants em soft huh? i'll give him soft!" and deflated the below the 12.5 min which brady asked for, and probably complained about, incessantly.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike and Mike reported this morning that the NFLPA sent a settlement proposal to Goodell and got no response.