• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady & His Fans Are Liars

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shows your hypocrisy.:nod:
LOL. You better look up the word. Just because something happened at Penn State doesn't mean I can't comment on something elsewhere. It's not like I defended what happened there. If anyone is being a hypocrite it's you.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You better look up the word. Just because something happened at Penn State doesn't mean I can't comment on something elsewhere. It's not like I defended what happened there. If anyone is being a hypocrite it's you.

It's the high moral ground you are taking that makes you a hypocrit.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find the fake outrage amusing.

Like this petty rule infraction is the source of their rage when in reality they are just using this event to justify a decades worth of pre-existing hatred for Brady.

There you go.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the high moral ground you are taking that makes you a hypocrit.

Wells stated, "I believe the conclusions have been proven. I used the words 'more probable than not' because that is what's in the rules." Thus the Report words it that way because it reflects how in the rules the writing is worded.

In reality, there is a lot of cold hard evidence in that report, and if this were an embezzlement case, Tom Brady would be going to jail. He may not have been the ring leader, but he was a beneficiary, who was in a position to know he was benefiting from illegal footballs, just like a jeweler knows a fake diamond from a real one but sells it anyway because it was supposed to be real when it was handed to him.