• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady & His Fans Are Liars

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read it and seen the damaging parts all over the media over and over. Any simpleton could see this...

Didn't lie about his hand just assumed that it must be small if the ball had too much pressure in it for him...

Assumed, kinda like what the report does to come to it's conclusion. :L

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find the fake outrage amusing.

Like this petty rule infraction is the source of their rage when in reality they are just using this event to justify a decades worth of pre-existing hatred for Brady.
i agree that it was a petty infraction.

i am genuinely confused about why he would lie about it, though, and equally confused why anybody would attack those who try to talk about it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how one minute it's "everyone does it" then the next it's "he didn't do anything!"
th

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's not true. They are plenty of Patriots fans who've criticized Brady.
You telling me you think Brady was telling the truth about not knowing the equipment folks and that he had nothing to do with this?
Really?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's not true. They are plenty of Patriots fans who've criticized Brady.
Oh yeah, I know it's not all Pats fans. I didn't say or imply that. And I was talking to a guy who isn't even a Pats fan at all, I think.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point. Brady has already proven to be a liar but yet his "fans" want to act like he's as pure as the driven snow.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point. Brady has already proven to be a liar but yet his "fans" want to act like he's as pure as the driven snow.

Proven to be a liar how?

Speeds on the highway then says he wasn't?

Promised the kids he would pick them up at school but something came up at the office from the boss that caused him to be fifteen minutes late?

I'm sure you have never lied. :pound:

Don't look down, your hypocrisy is showing.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proven to be a liar how?

Speeds on the highway then says he wasn't?

Promised the kids he would pick them up at school but something came up at the office from the boss that caused him to be fifteen minutes late?

I'm sure you have never lied. :pound:

Don't look down, your hypocrisy is showing.
Get your head out of your ass. He claimed he didn't know the people handling his balls. We all know that's a lie. but go ahead and deflect like you've been doing all along.

I'm sorry. I meant get your mouth off of Brady's dick.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get your head out of your ass. He claimed he didn't know the people handling his balls. We all know that's a lie. but go ahead and deflect like you've been doing all along.

I'm sorry. I meant get your mouth off of Brady's dick.

:L

Your commentary is based on hatred of all things Brady and the Patriots.

How about you step back and evaluate with objectivity?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Your commentary is based on hatred of all things Brady and the Patriots.

How about you step back and evaluate with objectivity?

Riiiight. Anybody that disagrees with you either hates the Pats or Brady but only you that defend him are objective. Do you know I'm a big Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics fan. Want to guess who my favorite football team is?

I am objective.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiight. Anybody that disagrees with you either hates the Pats or Brady but only you that defend him are objective. Do you know I'm a big Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics fan. Want to guess who my favorite football team is?

I am objective.
I'm actually convinced that this guy has a screw loose. If you ask him a black and white question that he can't or won't answer he says the same rubbish or attacks you. Best to ignore him and let him talk to himself in a rubber room. Soon enough he'll have to cry himself to sleep when his golden boy is suspended.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're telling your kids it's ok to cheat just as long as you win..nice morals.
.....you......you.....mean to tell me that you've never "cheated" on your boyfriend....?!,......I find that hard to believe....?!,.....*shakes head*.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am objective.

It appears to be the Nittany Lions. A team which allowed pedophilia to go on on their campus by a coach, and you're going all in on trying to take the moral high ground over what is a minor rules violation if it even actually happened.:pound:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears to be the Nittany Lions. A team which allowed pedophilia to go on on their campus by a coach, and you're going all in on trying to take the moral high ground over what is a minor rules violation if it even actually happened.:pound:
Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Your boy is going down. G-U-I-L-T-Y. Now go make up some more bullshit excuses.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Your boy is going down. G-U-I-L-T-Y. Now go make up some more bullshit excuses.

Pointing out your hypocrisy isn't deflection. You should probably go look it up.:L

62049764.jpg

:yes:

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly I think the lying is the worst part of it all....it's bad when you actually believe your own BS and I think Tom does.
That's the saddest part of it all. It looks like Brady believes his own hype, & has no problem lying to maintain his myth. He's a superstar QB. He didn't need to stoop to this.

Didn't his mom ever tell him that "Cheaters never prosper?"

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pointing out your hypocrisy isn't deflection. You should probably go look it up.:L

62049764.jpg

:yes:
Sure it does. You bring up Penn State for no reason other than I am a fan. That has dick to do with Brady