• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady continues to impress the Hell out of me

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck if I know. It all depends. I wasn't rooting for the 49ers just because Richard Sherman was there last year and I wasn't big on the Raiders just because of Beast Mode. And those two were about as instrumental in Seattle being so good for those two years as anybody. The only individual players I follow are guys who went to the University of Idaho. But college is a different thing than just the laundry of pro sports.

If I'm being honest I think Russel Wilson is fucking weirdo and not somebody I'd want to be caught having a one-on-one conversation with. He has no personality.
Those guys you mentioned barely won anything and weren’t there very long, anyway. You can’t compare them to someone who won 6 Titles in 20 years. There really aren’t any good comparisons to make at all. Maybe Jordan with the Bullets.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinks BB ran Brady out of town (and Gronk too). His opinion will probably be more nuanced than this but he thinks BB's ego is going to be the downfall of the team. Believes BB is a good coach but correctly called the Buccs going to the superbowl and believes that the difference maker has always been Brady. I believe he thinks BB should be fired. But you should definitely swing by Zig's and see for yourself.
His take certainly looks better after what we saw with the Bucs this year. I think BB probably figured Brady had very little left in the tank and wanted to use those funds elsewhere. That’s the kind of thing he’s done a zillion times over the years. Even if the Pats had Brady this year, they weren’t going anywhere, though. Belichick left him with no legit weapons.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that pic from the NFC championship game against GB or from when he learned he got cucked by Golden Tate?

No. It was his reaction on hearing you think he is weird. Russ is a sensitive soul that way.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys you mentioned barely won anything and weren’t there very long, anyway. You can’t compare them to someone who won 6 Titles in 20 years. There really aren’t any good comparisons to make at all. Maybe Jordan with the Bullets.

Lynch and and Sherman were responsible for arguably the two most memorable sports moments in Seattle history. That city has jack shit to be happy about sports wise outside of the run the Seahawks were on for like 3 years there. It's not something I'd expect any Boston sports fan to understand at this point in time considering the overall success of all four major teams in the city the last 30 years. But the Beast Quake and The Tip were fucking huge for a city that lost the Sonics, has been stuck with the MLB laughing stock Mariners, and up until recently dealt with the consistently mediocre Seahawks team.

So you know, spare me the "You couldn't possibly understand because those guys only won a single championship" crap. You guys are just trying a little too hard here to justify your love for a little boy mouth rapist who consistently runs off the field like a bitch when he loses.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It was his reaction on hearing you think he is weird. Russ is a sensitive soul that way.
Maybe. I'm not convinced that emotion was even real. The dude seems like a robot.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch and and Sherman were responsible for arguably the two most memorable sports moments in Seattle history. That city has jack shit to be happy about sports wise outside of the run the Seahawks were on for like 3 years there. It's not something I'd expect any Boston sports fan to understand at this point in time considering the overall success of all four major teams in the city the last 30 years. But the Beast Quake and The Tip were fucking huge for a city that lost the Sonics, has been stuck with the MLB laughing stock Mariners, and up until recently dealt with the consistently mediocre Seahawks team.

So you know, spare me the "You couldn't possibly understand because those guys only won a single championship" crap. You guys are just trying a little too hard here to justify your love for a little boy mouth rapist who consistently runs off the field like a bitch when he loses.
Hey, just because Seattle has an embarrassing sports history, doesn’t mean you can pretend Sherman and Lynch are similar comps to Brady. I know you don’t have much to draw from given your teams, but the guys you listed barely accomplished anything and are not even close to being relevant here.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, just because Seattle has an embarrassing sports history, doesn’t mean you can pretend Sherman and Lynch are similar comps to Brady. I know you don’t have much to draw from given your teams, but the guys you listed barely accomplished anything and are not even close to being relevant here.
I'm not sure you saw the full conversation leading up to what I said.

I wasn't the one who brought this up. I was asked if I would cum in my pants and celebrate as if the Seahawks won a super bowl if Russ went to another team and won a championship. I just said "probably not" and made the best comparison that I could make to try to justify that opinion. I'm not saying Lynch and Sherman are an exact comparison, but that's the closest comparison there is since Russ hasn't left the team.

What I'm laughing about here is you just outright dismissing any comparison just because Lynch and Sherman ONLY won one championship.

"You can't possibly understand. They only won one Super Bowl and that means basically nothing".

LOL, cool that you feel that way bro. But if you REALLY think that's the case then the whole premise of the question I was asked is dumb. Go take it up with @sonnyblack65 , not me.

But this....I don't know....elitism I guess maybe? You have over another grown man's personal accomplishments is dumb as fuck.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure you saw the full conversation leading up to what I said.

I wasn't the one who brought this up. I was asked if I would cum in my pants and celebrate as if the Seahawks won a super bowl if Russ went to another team and won a championship. I just said "probably not" and made the best comparison that I could make to try to justify that opinion. I'm not saying Lynch and Sherman are an exact comparison, but that's the closest comparison there is since Russ hasn't left the team.

What I'm laughing about here is you just outright dismissing any comparison just because Lynch and Sherman ONLY won one championship.

"You can't possibly understand. They only won one Super Bowl and that means basically nothing".

LOL, cool that you feel that way bro. But if you REALLY think that's the case then the whole premise of the question I was asked is dumb. Go take it up with @sonnyblack65 , not me.

But this....I don't know....elitism I guess maybe? You have over another grown man's personal accomplishments is dumb as fuck.
This one goes out to you, Cave:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck if I know. It all depends. I wasn't rooting for the 49ers just because Richard Sherman was there last year and I wasn't big on the Raiders just because of Beast Mode. And those two were about as instrumental in Seattle being so good for those two years as anybody. The only individual players I follow are guys who went to the University of Idaho. But college is a different thing than just the laundry of pro sports.

If I'm being honest I think Russel Wilson is fucking weirdo and not somebody I'd want to be caught having a one-on-one conversation with. He has no personality.
I get it Russett potatoes and Full House orgies are your things, maybe not in that order, or performed together. Olson twins "Is that a tater in your pants or just happy to see us"?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the part that I don't get. Best coach in the history of the game. I don't think anybody would say otherwise. But nah, he was just a result of Tom Brady. LOL.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year after year, TB always manages to find a way to win? Tampa was 7-9 last season.. I figured they might reach the playoffs this season and win one playoff game this season and then maybe next year have a real shot at reaching the Super Bowl. Well, they made it all the way this year. I'm not sure if the Tampa defense can stop the KC offense this year, but impressed that Tom made it this far.
Question, if Tom Brady wins this season, does he retire because he showed that he can win with or without Belichick? If he loses does he keep playing until he is healthy? Also, I feel like the Bucs could be possibly on the verge of being a dominating team for the next few years, especially with Brees looking to be on the way out. IF Tom sticks around, he has a legit shot at winning a few more Super Bowls. Anyway, guys like Tom and Andy just keep plugging away and getting better like fine wine with age and finding ways to get it done. Hats off to them.
That bastard will probably keep going until they have to carry him off the field..lol

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many reasons why he is the GOAT. But this guy is driven to perform at a high level more than any athlete ever in the NFL.

He has gotten so much mileage out of the chip on his shoulder over being a 6th round draft pick. It's unbelievable.

Yep, and average players end up being better when he’s leading them ... He just makes his teammates believe, just a great leader...