• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady continues to impress the Hell out of me

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just never seen one fan base so happy that another team won a Super Bowl. Congrats I guess homie.
I'm a Patriots fan and proud of it. My team does not win it every year. Damn, it's been 2 years now since our last SB win.
I have been rooting for Brady for 20 years. Why would I root for the other team when my team is not playing?
I'm a big Mahomes fan too. He is also the competition for the Patriots.
Is this that hard to understand?

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to visit Mom on Staten Island on Saturday, was freezing out, went to grab some takeout from our favorite place, they had a huge tent with the heating in the back, place was packed, that heating shit must really work

Most places have the gas heaters, my friends place you could sleep inside it, huge duct and vent for heat.....it’s a real high end place in a wealthy area, place was busy every night.....

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans that are just Buccs fans now and think Belichick is a shitty coach and hate the Patriots.....Snoogins and many guys in this place
That's the part that I don't get. Best coach in the history of the game. I don't think anybody would say otherwise. But nah, he was just a result of Tom Brady. LOL.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just never seen one fan base so happy that another team won a Super Bowl. Congrats I guess homie.

You familiar with the colts fans reaction to manning winning a Superbowl in denver?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the part that I don't get. Best coach in the history of the game. I don't think anybody would say otherwise. But nah, he was just a result of Tom Brady. LOL.

Incapable of looking at the facts

many many big wins Brady was huge, many he wasn’t and BB delivered him to the promiseland

many a combination of the 2

just facts

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I'm pretty sure Patriots fans would actually prefer that their team never wins another game with Belichick as coach. Gotta make sure Brady looks good and all.

Fair enough but you'll have to forgive us.

aefe5ddc4d2f368ca5442b0af5c86161.jpg

cam-newton_4jpg.jpg

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think this is something, you should have seen the reaction in Boston when Ray Bourque won the Stanley Cup in Colorado.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough but you'll have to forgive us.

aefe5ddc4d2f368ca5442b0af5c86161.jpg

cam-newton_4jpg.jpg
Yeah he turned out to be waaaaay worse than I thought. Complete trash at this point. I don't know how they won 7 games with him and Stidham. Really should have beaten the Seahawks and Chiefs as well.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ever put Andy Dalton in the same sentence as Tom Brady, Brady is a first ballot hall of famer and Dalton won't ever sniff the Hall.
WRONG! he will one day!....when he buys a general admittance ticket

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I’m the laundry guy, you know that

you’re the category 2 guy, which is by far the most logical

I thought amazingly this may have been BBs best coaching job.....that was legitimately a 1-15 roster he won 7 games with

I had a conversation with a Jets fan buddy, and we were discussing what part of the Pats was better than this years Jets team?

the Oline is what we came up with
I'd say that the OLine is the most important thing for any QB. If you don't have the 5 guys up front, it won't matter if you're Tom Brady or Tiny Tim, you can't do anything. In my forty years of coaching 6 year olds through high school, my first and most critical observations were finding the OLine. Even Barry Sanders or Bruce Bumfuck need a hole to run through.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If after 20 years, Wilson left and went to play for another team, you wouldn't root for him , if Seattle wasn't playing? Us Pats fan's only sniffed a couple of SB's in 86, and 97 but didn't win any in Foxborough, until Tommy was under center, same can be said with Wilson. And it's not like he left because he wanted big money, he just wanted a fair 2 year 50 mill contract after leaving about 80 mill on table , taking discounts to bring better players here. And Belichick didn't want to budge off the $15 mill a year, when scrubs make that and Wilson and Rodgers are in 30's

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If after 20 years, Wilson left and went to play for another team, you wouldn't root for him , if Seattle wasn't playing? Us Pats fan's only sniffed a couple of SB's in 86, and 97 but didn't win any in Foxborough, until Tommy was under center, same can be said with Wilson. And it's not like he left because he wanted big money, he just wanted a fair 2 year 50 mill contract after leaving about 80 mill on table , taking discounts to bring better players here. And Belichick didn't want to budge off the $15 mill a year, when scrubs make that and Wilson and Rodgers are in 30's
Fuck if I know. It all depends. I wasn't rooting for the 49ers just because Richard Sherman was there last year and I wasn't big on the Raiders just because of Beast Mode. And those two were about as instrumental in Seattle being so good for those two years as anybody. The only individual players I follow are guys who went to the University of Idaho. But college is a different thing than just the laundry of pro sports.

If I'm being honest I think Russel Wilson is fucking weirdo and not somebody I'd want to be caught having a one-on-one conversation with. He has no personality.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck if I know. It all depends. I wasn't rooting for the 49ers just because Richard Sherman was there last year and I wasn't big on the Raiders just because of Beast Mode. And those two were about as instrumental in Seattle being so good for those two years as anybody. The only individual players I follow are guys who went to the University of Idaho. But college is a different thing than just the laundry of pro sports.

If I'm being honest I think Russel Wilson is fucking weirdo and not somebody I'd want to be caught having a one-on-one conversation with. He has no personality.

wilson3.jpg

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@cerealboi Give me the Cliffs Notes version, if you would.

Thinks BB ran Brady out of town (and Gronk too). His opinion will probably be more nuanced than this but he thinks BB's ego is going to be the downfall of the team. Believes BB is a good coach but correctly called the Buccs going to the superbowl and believes that the difference maker has always been Brady. I believe he thinks BB should be fired. But you should definitely swing by Zig's and see for yourself.