• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is your talent-less team never beating a P5 from the state of Florida a red herring. If G5 teams were equivalent to P5 teams, should't they win an equal number of games against each other?

Why hasn't Bama produced a 1st round QB when UCF has produced 2 in only 23 years?

And so much for your RBs who all become busts, unlike UCF's who contribute for years.

#UCFacts

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up until about the middle of last year there was a Youtube channel that cut games down to just the live action and significant replays and penalty calls, none of the "down time". It was almost like coaching film except they used the TV broadcast instead of a dedicated video system. You could watch every single play in a game in anywhere from 35-45 minutes.

Wish it was still around but I believe it got took down for copyright strikes.

Anyway, that blows your theory out of the water.

Reactions: gob

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why hasn't Bama produced a 1st round QB when UCF has produced 2 in only 23 years?

And so much for your RBs who all become busts, unlike UCF's who contribute for years.

#UCFacts

^^

The man is pimping Bortles.
:L

Next he’ll post something even more stupid, while the other rivals rejects post..

“Got’emmmmm”

It’s been dumb for awhile and dumbing down the board isn’t really funny imo

At least be funny if you’re gonna have the same stupid threads

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson won the title without beating a 10 win team? Wow, that's either impressive of some fancy scheduling and matchups in the title tourney...

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up until about the middle of last year there was a Youtube channel that cut games down to just the live action and significant replays and penalty calls, none of the "down time". It was almost like coaching film except they used the TV broadcast instead of a dedicated video system. You could watch every single play in a game in anywhere from 35-45 minutes.

^^^Clearly someone who can't do or understand Math^^^^

#UCFacts

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson won the title without beating a 10 win team? Wow, that's either impressive of some fancy scheduling and matchups in the title tourney...
You missed the "regular season" part of the post.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

Why hasn't UCF produced an NFL hall of famer? Bama has 8. Fifth most all time.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

I know you aren't much for history, but Alabama's best QB was so good, he was drafted in the first round of two leagues. He was the 1st pick of the AFL draft to the Jets, and then later he went as the 12th pick in the NFL draft to the Rams, despite already signing with the Jets.

Who are these UCF running backs? Latavius Murray? He is on a par with Eddie Lacy. Who is number 2 for UCF? Kenny Smith? LOL, this might be your dumbest overreach yet...and that is saying something.

We've had 10 running backs drafted in the last 10 years and 7 are still active and the've had 3 pro bowl seasons. You've had 17 players and 14 are still active and you have 1 pro bowl season.

If our RB's are busts, by your definitions, UCF's entire draft history is a bust.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we can figure out some way to comfort ourselves over being left out of this list.

LYF7n8e.jpg

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much of the OU game would one have to watch to further evaluate a 70-14 win over SD? Or the results of the directional Michigan schools?

Not that I disagree with the general thread premise about early season rankings, but EVERY play of EVERY game isn’t necessary.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like a Hawaii Rainbow Warrior fan claiming they were elite in 2009....short burst too blip in history a few years later.

Good analogy. The AAC circa 2019 is not in the same class as the late 2000's MWC. Nobody else in the AAC has beaten anyone of note outside the conference, ouside the Auburn game, the second best win for the conference is a 7-6 UCLA team or a 7-7 Pitt team. Boise and TCU both had wins over top 10 P5 teams in 2008.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you aren't much for history, but Alabama's best QB was so good, he was drafted in the first round of two leagues. He was the 1st pick of the AFL draft to the Jets, and then later he went as the 12th pick in the NFL draft to the Rams, despite already signing with the Jets.

Who are these UCF running backs? Latavius Murray? He is on a par with Eddie Lacy. Who is number 2 for UCF? Kenny Smith? LOL, this might be your dumbest overreach yet...and that is saying something.

We've had 10 running backs drafted in the last 10 years and 7 are still active and the've had 3 pro bowl seasons. You've had 17 players and 14 are still active and you have 1 pro bowl season.

If our RB's are busts, by your definitions, UCF's entire draft history is a bust.

So your last QB drafted in a high round was before UCF started playing FBS.

Pathetic.

#UCFacts

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verbs motherfucker.

Can you use them?

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why hasn't UCF produced an NFL hall of famer? Bama has 8. Fifth most all time.
Are these legit HOF's or just ones Alabama claims?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I use to love when the NFL did that on Sunday Ticket. You could watch an entire NFL game in about 30 minutes.