• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't good for the board, Husker on Husker violence.
Oh no, Husker on Husker is some of the best content on the board. Coming second only to Duck fans telling OD to STFU or the crocodile tears over the SEC.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest you stop defending retards then. Lol , there is no use in the nonsense Disney tech boy spews all over the place.
Not defending HIM in particular....just the fact that anyone has to "tell" on someone, so as to solve there triggeredness.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated OP's constant blather on Rivals and his fellow fans were insufferable during the Scott Frost UCF era. But not once did I ever tag a mod to ask for a ban. That's some internet butt hurt.

I could give a shit whether he, you or your mother is posting here, I'm just calling out internet snowflakes as I see'em.
To be fair he was already squarely on my radar, I had already told him I was annoyed as UCFuck over the constant threads that were a single stupid post then pages of playing dumb like "what I'm just sharing news about UCF".

My school is a pissant, so I get it. But I don't spam the board about every thought that pops into my head, and throw a #TAMU tag on the end in a lame attempt to make it CFB-relatable.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not defending HIM in particular....just the fact that anyone has to "tell" on someone, so as to solve there triggeredness.
Your lack of understanding, of the word triggered and snowflake, is astounding.

This isn't that garbage rivals, filled with spam.

Again, I hope you find the strength to get over it.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, Husker on Husker is some of the best content on the board. Coming second only to Duck fans telling OD to STFU or the crocodile tears over the SEC.
These are my only thoughts regarding Husker on Husker....Not that BU_FTW hasn't asked.

7dd7c6e0-04ad-4489-a34c-24e8cfc045ad.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are my only thoughts regarding Husker on Husker....Not that BU_FTW hasn't asked.

7dd7c6e0-04ad-4489-a34c-24e8cfc045ad.jpg
God, haven't seen her in a long time. She still alive? Still hotter than fuck?

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair he was already squarely on my radar, I had already told him I was annoyed as UCFuck over the constant threads that were a single stupid post then pages of playing dumb like "what I'm just sharing news about UCF".

My school is a pissant, so I get it. But I don't spam the board about every thought that pops into my head, and throw a #TAMU tag on the end in a lame attempt to make it CFB-relatable.
Just so we're on the same page: I'm for LESS of you....not personally....just less moderation. You actually should be limiting the people that can't handle words on the internet. But.... I have always been for zero ban rules. I have some folks I can't stand here, on TV, @rivals, Twitter, FB....I just stop following them or change the channel. I don't call mod & dad to punish them.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so we're on the same page: I'm for LESS of you....not personally....just less moderation. You actually should be limiting the people that can't handle words on the internet. But.... I have always been for zero ban rules. I have some folks I can't stand here, on TV, @rivals, Twitter, FB....I just stop following them or change the channel. I don't call mod & dad to punish them.
The crying is so cute.

The retarded posts of UCFailure is no different than a Chinese bot posting ads for boner pills.

Why are you so butthurt over the removal of spam?

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crying is so cute.

The retarded posts of UCFailure is no different than a Chinese bot posting ads for boner pills.

Why are you so butthurt over the removal of spam?
I don't want anyone banned, no matter what they post on the internet. All you had to do was NOT respond to him. Move on to a thread you are interested in, but you couldn't. Is there an ignore feature here?...I don't know, I would never use it much less tag a mod. There's a word in the hood for tattles...

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want anyone banned, no matter what they post on the internet. All you had to do was NOT respond to him. Move on to a thread you are interested in, but you couldn't. Is there an ignore feature here?...I don't know, I would never use it much less tag a mod. There's a word in the hood for tattles...
Who said he is being banned? Lol

He can't create threads. Waah

I think you need your comfort puppy

Lol the hood LMFAO

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the dude banned or just can't start threads?

I'm not for banning, but his threads suck dead donkey balls.

Reactions: Eco

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No offense taken. :rolleyes2:

Did you see me ban him? Have you seen an overt amount of banning going on? Have your buddies from Rivals, who have come in guns blazing just trying to earn that badge of being banned so you can run back to whatever hole you crawled out of and slap each other on the back, been banned? Have there been threads deleted or locked or in any way moderated?

I am sure your answer to all of that will be "no", so not really sure you can have "less of [me]" in terms of moderation. I pulled the ability to create threads for 12 hours, from a guy firing off multiple threads a day for a school that has a total of 3 fans on the entire site.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is about the most innocent of posts I've seen from the OP. And this is the one that results in punishment?

I made a similar statement about the Gators. It's a legitimate concern that every fan has about their team.

His shtick trolls the crap out of a bunch of dumbasses almost daily. I find it highly entertaining. I, for one, hope he doesn't give up. Plenty can be done in responses alone.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the dude banned or just can't start threads?

I'm not for banning, but his threads suck dead donkey balls.
Wasn't banned, just locked from making threads. He and I chatted this morning and I think we have an understanding and he has his thread rights back.

There was a time not too long ago he would have been dickrolled last night. I'm getting too lenient :L

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense taken. :rolleyes2:

Did you see me ban him? Have you seen an overt amount of banning going on? Have your buddies from Rivals, who have come in guns blazing just trying to earn that badge of being banned so you can run back to whatever hole you crawled out of and slap each other on the back, been banned? Have there been threads deleted or locked or in any way moderated?

I am sure your answer to all of that will be "no", so not really sure you can have "less of [me]" in terms of moderation. I pulled the ability to create threads for 12 hours, from a guy firing off multiple threads a day for a school that has a total of 3 fans on the entire site.
You're a moderate moderator. I'm cool with how you're running things. Keep up the good work.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is about the most innocent of posts I've seen from the OP. And this is the one that results in punishment?

I made a similar statement about the Gators. It's a legitimate concern that every fan has about their team.

His shtick trolls the crap out of a bunch of dumbasses almost daily. I find it highly entertaining. I, for one, hope he doesn't give up. Plenty can be done in responses alone.
You find it entertaining because your intelligence is at the same low level.