• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be as specific as possible.

It's better to get the excuses out of the way in the SportsHoopla and start cooking the crow now before things get too heated.

So what does UCF need to do to get an Invite to the Invitational this year?

#UCFacts
Start lobbying for the playoffs to expand to eight teams. Otherwise they will be like the PAC 12 and be left out for the next decade.

And expanding to 8 is only asking for those top 4 to serve out first round butt whoopins to the last 4 in, if we are being honest with ourselves.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start lobbying for the playoffs to expand to eight teams. Otherwise they will be like the PAC 12 and be left out for the next decade.

And expanding to 8 is only asking for those top 4 to serve out first round butt whoopins to the last 4 in, if we are being honest with ourselves.
Holy shitballs. Look who is back from the dead.

Run out of blow?

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need only dress you in UCF-colors adult diaper, goggles, and ear protectors, have you shackled and collared, and led on a chain by large butch lesbians in a Gay Pride parade. Seeing their self-declared superfan presented in such fashion will convince the jaded PTBs to invite UCF to the playoff ball.

Meh that is just an average weekend for Opie.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy shit dude....welcome back!

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's better to get the excuses out of the way in the SportsHoopla and start cooking the crow now before things get too heated.

#UCFacts
Find a P5 conference that will accept them, a la TCU.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did Sasquatch finally get tired of you as a lover and move on to someone new and younger ?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts
Go undefeated and pray Boise State doesn't. Probably can relax on the second part of this though. As whimpy as our schedule is this year we'll find a way to fuck one away against Utah State or Wyoming.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Sasquatch finally get tired of you as a lover and move on to someone new and younger ?
Oregon media is too good. I pleaded to keep that a secret. After all I was taking one for science

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Not parole. Haha.
If you must know it’s quite the opposites. Between my kids sports on weekends, and taking on a career assisting people with mental wellness and drug dependence challenges, my passions changed. There are much more important things to me now than Oregon football and you wonderful hooligans here at the hoop. Like being a church going and volunteering Dad. Hearts can change en sech

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Not parole. Haha.
If you must know it’s quite the opposites. Between my kids sports on weekends, and taking on a career assisting people with mental wellness and drug dependence challenges, my passions changed. There are much more important things to me now than Oregon football and you wonderful hooligans here at the hoop. Like being a church going and volunteering Dad. Hearts can change en sech
Are we still bottom of the barrel sports fans?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Not parole. Haha.
Good for you man.

Figured either you were in the slammer or one of our crazy, backwards ass Nebraska Bugeaters abducted you and held you captive until you repented for starting their epic meltdown or escaped.