• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fun Friday night you idiots had last night :pound:

Fucking losers

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's hard for some of you. But a few of us on here actually have a real gf and we go out and get laid on Friday nights instead of hanging on a chat site, spankin it and talking about patriots wins 12 years ago.

Yeah it's pretty dam pathetic

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did you have fun with your pretend girlfriend last night? Sipping on Boone's, depressed about 2002. My heart breaks for you.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great BJ and got rode like a dam horse. :clap:

I can see your Friday night was pathetic.... :yahoo:

It's too bad you New England folks are around so many lies up there. You can't believe anything.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2002 Super Bowl. Rams 14 point favorites.

Rans had 3 points going into the 4th Q because of an amazing New England defense that was 9-7 al year. Yup pretty obvious how you had our plays and signals. :nod:

Or at least obvious to someone that's not a total idiot. We lost by 3 points and you had our plays!!! How bad is that?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having plays is one thing. Being able to defend them is another.

That Rams team was called the Greatest Show on Turf. High speed receivers. All Pro running back. All Pro quarterback. Not one person outside of New England even thought the Patriots could stay within 21 points of the Rams. Inside the NFL predicted a blow out by the end of the first quarter.

Flash to the game...............Superman Marshall couldn't find anywhere to run. Warner advertised where he was going with his passes and Ty Law taught him a lesson about not looking off the defense by a pick 6. Finally, With a tie game, 1:53 left on the clock, a rookie quarterback ripped the Rams defense to shreds and allowed his kicker a perfect opportunity to win the game.

You can scream cheater cheater until you have no voice. The game is won on the field and the Rams had three problems:
1. They were way overconfident
2. They didn't respect the Patriots defense
3. They didn't respect Tom Brady

I have a DVD of the entire game......should I copy it and post it so you can critique it?? Give a place to put it and you can watch the real game and not the one in your head.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wouldn't scream cheater if New England hadn't had the steelers offensive signals the game before. After spygate came out Hines Ward and Joey Porter said they knew something wasn't right in the field as if, "pats had our signals and knew what was coming ".

I would Hollar cheater if the Rams hadn't put special plays in their arsenal during the walk thu before the game that they NEVER ran before that Super Bowl and the Pats knew what was coming.

I wouldn't yell cheater if the NFL would have let other people see the patriot video tapes from
Spygate that ended up destroyed.

I would yell cheater if the Eagles said the same dam thing the Rams said about having their plays for the Super Bowl.

So what's really funny is... I'm not the only one yelling cheat.

Timeline of events surrounding Patriots' videotaping scandal - NFL.com

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 9-7 patriots team held one of the best offenses in NFL history to 3 points heading into the 4th Q.

Steelers yell cheat. Eagles yell cheat. Rams yell cheat. Now it's the Ravens, Indy and God knows who else.

Wtf am I supposed to think here boys? C'mon. Given the Pats history and the NFL cover ups, it's pretty blatantly obvious that some kinda bullshit was going on.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 9-7 patriots team held one of the best offenses in NFL history to 3 points heading into the 4th Q.

Steelers yell cheat. Eagles yell cheat. Rams yell cheat. Now it's the Ravens, Indy and God knows who else.

Wtf am I supposed to think here boys? C'mon. Given the Pats history and the NFL cover ups, it's pretty blatantly obvious that some kinda bullshit was going on.

crying_baby.jpg

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:scratch: They were 11-5 that year. You don't even have your facts straight :pound: We're you even alive when this SB happened?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok my bad I saw 9-7. Fuck it was 12 years ago. My memory ain't all that. Still to hold that offense to 3 points going into the 4th Q is pretty crazy. But it makes sense when you see what happened with spygate. They had the afc championship steelers signals. Hell they had video from 2000-2007. :L

Truth is no matter which way you spin it, it all stinks to high heaven. It is not just me wondering what really is going on.

Denial

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rIfLhkn7l78[/ame]

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, you're only trolling because you can't man up and admit your team got beaten. Still holding a grudge after 12 years? Now that's pathetic. You don't see any of us trolling Giants fans. They beat the Pats both times, and were the better team both times.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great BJ and got rode like a dam horse. :clap:

I can see your Friday night was pathetic.... :yahoo:

It's too bad you New England folks are around so many lies up there. You can't believe anything.

Well, I will admit they are the champion liars and cheaters in the NFL. They are very talented in those areas.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yell cheat all you want. Goodell and his Frat Brother Kraft can't hear you. Goodell can't hear because he has his head up Robert's butt too far.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:It's not about me "not manning" up. It's many NFL players that were on the field from many different teams saying you all cheated.

The fans are just listening. If your Organization had any kind of bawlz, they would play teams without trying to steal their signals or deflated balls or video their practices.