• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami Dolphins owner Stephon Ross still trying to get Brady at QB and Sean Payton as coach......

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami Dolphins owner Stephon Ross still trying to get Brady at QB and Sean Payton as coach......
Why they have Tua.

He's the real deal according to most the Fin fans on here.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it’s all going downhill for Tommy this year
They could be fighting and it could be about his career. I doubt his time away though had anything to do with this considering it was preplanned when he decided to take on another season.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don’t know what a 42 year old ex-supermodel and a 45 year old athlete do to stay entertained now? With that much ego? I doubt it’s live on Fisher Island and “wait for grandkids,'"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He spent it with Gisele. Spending time with an angry woman does not automatically make her not a bitch.
It is a lot easier to get a cat out of the bag than to put it back in......

Seems to have off put him and his timing with his receivers though

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the Bucs stand @ 2-0, once again under the supreme leadership of Brady.
:gaah:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom doesn't look well. I think he misses mama
Gisele put him in check, she called him out. I'm sure she gave him an ultimatum, that this is his official last season and he will spend every Wednesday going to marriage counselor and spending time with his family.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gisele put him in check, she called him out. I'm sure she gave him an ultimatum, that this is his official last season and he will spend every Wednesday going to marriage counselor and spending time with his family.
After his actions on the sidelines this weekend, I heard Wednesday's are reserved for anger management classes. AD is his sponsor.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's her time.
Tom is being selfish

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"By any measure of what constitutes an elite NFL career — wins, championships, production — Julian has it all. Few players can match Julian’s achievements, period, but considering his professional trajectory and longevity, the group is even more select. It is historic. This is a tribute to his legendary competitiveness, mental and physical toughness and will to excel. Day in and day out, Julian was always the same: all out. Then, in the biggest games and moments, with championships at stake, he reached even greater heights and delivered some of his best, most thrilling performances. For all Julian did for our team, what I may appreciate the most is he was the quintessential throwback player. He could, and did, do everything — catch, run, throw, block, return, cover and tackle — all with an edge and attitude that would not allow him to fail under any circumstance. Julian Edelman is the ultimate competitor and it was a privilege to coach him."
Bill Belichick - 4-12-21

I'll just say this. What a great thing to say about a player.
He should be able to say pretty much the same soon about Brady

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"By any measure of what constitutes an elite NFL career — wins, championships, production — Julian has it all. Few players can match Julian’s achievements, period, but considering his professional trajectory and longevity, the group is even more select. It is historic. This is a tribute to his legendary competitiveness, mental and physical toughness and will to excel. Day in and day out, Julian was always the same: all out. Then, in the biggest games and moments, with championships at stake, he reached even greater heights and delivered some of his best, most thrilling performances. For all Julian did for our team, what I may appreciate the most is he was the quintessential throwback player. He could, and did, do everything — catch, run, throw, block, return, cover and tackle — all with an edge and attitude that would not allow him to fail under any circumstance. Julian Edelman is the ultimate competitor and it was a privilege to coach him."
Bill Belichick - 4-12-21

I'll just say this. What a great thing to say about a player.
He should be able to say pretty much the same soon about Brady
45a89c28262cd034ece020c2cb2d3ba0.giftumblr_nj5yypN8zi1qka970o2_400.gif