• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

LanceStone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only one rule here.

You must entertain us.

You can do that, can't you?

I actually have a few ideas, but I'm not allowed to create threads yet... So everyone will have to wait for the entertainment

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have a few ideas, but I'm not allowed to create threads yet... So everyone will have to wait for the entertainment

You should post something like "gee, fellas. I'm a new guy here all the way from Whiteland, Indiana. How soon before I can post threads?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'll just wait
Soon you you will feel the love Hammerdown has for all things New England related.
LOL, He want's all teams banned and ownership jailed.
It's a fun site, other than the politics threads. We take no prisoners there, wear a hard hat

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon you you will feel the love Hammerdown has for all things New England related.
LOL, He want's all teams banned and ownership jailed.
It's a fun site, other than the politics threads. We take no prisoners there, wear a hard hat

It's Blue visiting his family in Chicago. He's such a piece of human shit he gave himself away in two posts. My guess is he crawled back in the vodka bottle. His poor wife can't be happy about that. He's been banned multiple times from literally all the major sports forums and filed a false police report in his hometown that resulted in a police officer there calling me and telling me she went to his house and read him the riot act in front of his very embarrassed wife.

Isn't that right @LanceStone

She also told me to email her when (not if, but when) he came back here again. What should I tell her Robin?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Blue visiting his family in Chicago. He's such a piece of human shit he gave himself away in two posts. My guess is he crawled back in the vodka bottle. His poor wife can't be happy about that. He's been banned multiple times from literally all the major sports forums and filed a false police report in his hometown that resulted in a police officer there calling me and telling me she went to his house and read him the riot act in front of his very embarrassed wife.

She also told me to email her when (not if, but when) he came back here again. What should I tell her Robin?
Not sure I knew the guy.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I knew the guy.

His name was Am I Blue Through It All?

He's a liar and a shitty drunk who brags about murders he's committed and bodies he buried on his property. Talks non-stop about violent homo sex, r*pe and "the need to kill." He made a huge mistake and filed a false police report in his hometown. He ought not to have done that!

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His name was Am I Blue Through It All?

He's a liar and a shitty drunk who brags about murders he's committed and bodies he buried on his property. Talks non-stop about violent homo sex, r*pe and "the need to kill." He made a huge mistake and filed a false police report in his hometown. He ought not to have done that!
Yikes!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False police report you say.....go on

Why don't you tell the guys all about it @LanceStone

Focus on the part where your poor wife had to hear from a police officer sitting in your living room how your drunken lies put your son's Navy career in jeopardy and how you lied about a retired navy intelligence officer who ran another forum because he banned you for the same shit? How did she feel about that?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're joking right????