• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the Oline, defense, the system the run and surveillance equipment used to read defenses factor in too?

NE has had multiple "systems"

The Filming bs is old and is still legal

And lets not forget that after the spygate nonsense, the NE offense has gotten better as has their overall record.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so... I think he truly believes it

Right because it's so wrong to look at numbers, wins and everything else and say that a QB (ie Brady) is still at the top of his game and the top of the list of current QBs.

I think it is stupid to say otherwise.

When the time comes and everything says otherwise, then we can have that discussion.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you'll give in and admit Tommy is floating around out in the space between 6 and Infinity I will.

No...I also think Manning at 5 is laughable. Which was my point having Ben and Rivers over either QB is bogus.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you do agree Manning should be above Brady, right?

No.

Only those who look solely at numbers would do that.

It's the entire picture.

And while the season is only at the mid point, it wont be long before we get to the time of year where Manning usually fails and all those numbers everyone craves about go right out the window with another One and Done.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which numbers would that be?

Wins

And before you say "that's because of his team"

Well if you want to get into stats, those are also team stats.

QBs should not be judged on one thing or another, as it is easy for those to cherry pick.

Rings
Total SBs
SB winning % (includes number won)
Post Season Winning % (to also show post season record)
Regular season Winning % (to also show regular season record)
SB Stats
Post Season Stats
Regular Season Stats

If you want to go current season, then start with winning % (to include record) and go from there.

Unless you feel you'd rather have a QB with numbers and your team not make the playoffs, or make them and lose.

Once you get to the final 4, that is a huge success, but at the end, you still want to be the one left standing with the Lombardi.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben and Eli are the 2nd and 3rd best quarterbacks in the league and Bradshaw is the GOAT. At least you're always amusing, Jason. Oh, Brady is also worse than Peyton over almost the last decade using those standards. 0 rings Brady.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you do agree Manning should be above Brady, right?

I don't but I don't argue with people that think Manning is. I argue with people who think Brady isn't on that level. His numbers says he is even if you don't look at wins or take away from Manning for his pitiful playoff career.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Stafford on the Pats and we just hand the Lombardi to Robert Kraft without even playing. Dude was studly this week.

Get the f....shut the f....

Matt Stafford, he says!

Matt Stafford!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet his ''daddy'' helped land him a job with coach/B.B.,.......say what you want about B.B. he'll help people out and put'em on the payroll if he likes you.....err.....your daddy.

His daddy would not have jewelry if not for Parcells and Belichick.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Only those who look solely at numbers would do that.

It's the entire picture.

And while the season is only at the mid point, it wont be long before we get to the time of year where Manning usually fails and all those numbers everyone craves about go right out the window with another One and Done.

My god why don't you just fall into Hammer's psyche as this is the shit he loves to Troll!

It's his wide receivers,

It's his field vision,

It's the intangibles!

As a Brady fan from his days at Michigan I even get tired of the justifications.

Trolled!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god why don't you just fall into Hammer's psyche as this is the shit he loves to Troll!

It's his wide receivers,

It's his field vision,

It's the intangibles!

As a Brady fan from his days at Michigan I even get tired of the justifications.

Trolled!

My poor friend Hammer is so mind-fucked by Brady that its just not healthy. I have a call into Dr Phil for intervention. Around the holiday seasons I don't want him being obsessed with everything Tom

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My poor friend Hammer is so mind-fucked by Brady that its just not healthy. I have a call into Dr Phil for intervention. Around the holiday seasons I don't want him being obsessed with everything Tom

But I like Brady, Sonny! :noidea: I'm just not a devotee like Carrier and Bradyjustwins and the masses on twitter. My objectivity allows me to see Brady for what he really is: a pedestrian QB who is costing his team in big games. The Patriots are so good they can actually afford to let him play. Hell, Geno'd look good on that team. I mean have you SEEN that arsenal of weapons surrounding Brady, Sonny? :shocked: