• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note I hope they catch the dickhead/s that took them and allow Vrabs a few minutes of alone time to discuss their mistaken choices in life and how to get themselves onto a path of righteousness. And by that I mean kick the crap out of them.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note I hope they catch the dickhead/s that took them and allow Vrabs a few minutes of alone time to discuss their mistaken choices in life and how to get themselves onto a path of righteousness. And by that I mean kick the crap out of them.

Im with you on that. Shame on him not having them in a safe though, but then again I guess a lot of people keep their trophy's at home. He has the local pawn shops on alert. Prob ebay and craigslist too

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And for a law to be passed where Vrabel could beat the crap out of him and wouldn't get into trouble.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for a law to be passed where Vrabel could beat the crap out of him and wouldn't get into trouble.

Something tells me the cell cameras would suddenly malfunction while the guards just happen to be on smoke break.

"What happen to him?"

"Musta fell down or something."

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can just picture Colinsworth saying that (and meaning it) with one of his shit-eating grins plastered across his face. :L

I am a huge Collinsworth hater but he did have the balls to call out Manning when Manning was closing his eyes right before getting hit by San Diego defenders during his Colts days. I'm pretty sure the producers didn't like that chit at all!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a huge Collinsworth hater but he did have the balls to call out Manning when Manning was closing his eyes right before getting hit by San Diego defenders during his Colts days. I'm pretty sure the producers didn't like that chit at all!

:wtf:

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping to keep JasonCarrier and Bradyjustwins out of this but now you've gone and done it!

Expressions of moral outrage in 3... 2... 1... :L

Aww how nice, I've managed to get in your head.. though not a lot of space in here with how hard you crush on Brady.

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't remember that? I'm thinking it was Manning's last healthy year with Indy...San Diego was kicking the crap out of him, blitzing relentlessly. In the second half, Manning literally was wincing and bracing for the hits, closing his eyes a half second or so before he got hit.

In today's age of the commentators having a producer pushed angle to hype the star players, I was shocked Collingsworth, with all his star kissing up douchebaggery, was the guy who called out Manning for wincing.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go that far Jason.

Why not? As we have seen it is very hard to write him off. There is no reason to see that he suddenly drops off enough to not be on top of the list. (and I am not talking one game aberrations like KC)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? As we have seen it is very hard to write him off. There is no reason to see that he suddenly drops off enough to not be on top of the list. (and I am not talking one game aberrations like KC)

He is on the list just not the top of it.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe Simms puts Eli number one on that list, total bullshit!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe Simms puts Eli number one on that list, total bullshit!

Probably because of the Super Bowl wins. In fact, let me post a pic from one of those two Super Bowls.

tombrady_4thquarter_react_ap_380px_020512%5D.jpg

Oh shoot, I think I might have posted the wrong pic. Sorry.