• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial thread of a fat HH.........

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make yourself earn those binges.
When you lose 25 lbs., allow yourself a (mild) celebration for a night (a few drinks and a little bad food).
Then again 25 lbs. later, and so on.

This ^^^

HH, with the way you are going right now, you could seriously lose 20 pounds in a month.......that is no joke.

Make that partying a reward.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make yourself earn those binges.
When you lose 25 lbs., allow yourself a (mild) celebration for a night (a few drinks and a little bad food).
Then again 25 lbs. later, and so on.

^^^^^^ THIS

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ^^^

HH, with the way you are going right now, you could seriously lose 20 pounds in a month.......that is no joke.

Make that partying a reward.

Yep. Nothing wrong with rewarding yourself when you do a good job. Just be careful so you dont overdo it and gain too much back bc you get out of control for a night or two

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overslept- no run
Breakfast: two eggs, red onion, green onion, tomato, turkey sausage, small tortilla, 2 cups milk- 530

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like what I'm eating for breakfast so that is good, really liked the chicken salad I made last night, gotta figure out something better for lunch- thinking what ra said, cook and freeze.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overslept- no run
Breakfast: two eggs, red onion, green onion, tomato, turkey sausage, small tortilla, 2 cups milk- 530
Bannaner: 105
Granola Bar: 110
Orange: 65
Workout: Strength and Force Upper- Self Grade 70%
Ultimate abs Self Grade 50%
Supper: 10 Buffalo Wings- estimate 1100..

Water Consumed today 2 gallons
1 powerade zero post/pre workout along with 2qts of thee water

Missed out on lunch today, I didn't use any dipping sauce with thee buffalo wings... but I know the sauce used is loaded with butter.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the workouts go.......

Man- I was feeling so good about myself for the first half hour, made it to the first two water breaks with out stopping and did damn near every rep.. After that, I had to stop once about half way in between water breaks and was starting to miss more reps as my shoulders and biceps were just plain giving out. I give myself a 80% for the first half of the workout and a 60 for the latter half... Strength and Force Upper is tough.... Then..... Ye have to do Ultimate abs.......

Now for a fat fuck like myself, working on thee abs is very hard because it's hard to get good compression when you have fat in-between your chest and legs getting in the way....... On top of that, I was already beat down from the 40 minutes of Strength and Force Upper.. I give my self a 50 on this workout because I just plain missed a lot of reps.

Overall though- I made it deeper into the workout without wanting to quit/ pushed through wanting to quit longer, and my recovery afterwards was much faster. My legs and arms are very sore right now... But much more tolerable than yesterday and it wasn't hard to wash me hair.... lol

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also regarding the buffalo wings....... I know they weren't what I should have been eating them- but I love buffalo wings more than any other food except for Ribeye steak......

I will not eat a ribeye steak until I drop 25 lbs....... It will be me celebration dinner.

I will not eat buffalo wings again for at the very least two weeks.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the workouts go.......

Man- I was feeling so good about myself for the first half hour, made it to the first two water breaks with out stopping and did damn near every rep.. After that, I had to stop once about half way in between water breaks and was starting to miss more reps as my shoulders and biceps were just plain giving out. I give myself a 80% for the first half of the workout and a 60 for the latter half... Strength and Force Upper is tough.... Then..... Ye have to do Ultimate abs.......

Now for a fat fuck like myself, working on thee abs is very hard because it's hard to get good compression when you have fat in-between your chest and legs getting in the way....... On top of that, I was already beat down from the 40 minutes of Strength and Force Upper.. I give my self a 50 on this workout because I just plain missed a lot of reps.

Overall though- I made it deeper into the workout without wanting to quit/ pushed through wanting to quit longer, and my recovery afterwards was much faster. My legs and arms are very sore right now... But much more tolerable than yesterday and it wasn't hard to wash me hair.... lol

Just keep it up sir!! You are going a great job! It will get easier as you keep doing and start getting in better shape

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 7th day is supposed to be a rest day, but I'm really thinking I'm gonna give ultimate abs a try on that day again...

It's only 12 minutes plus a 3 minute cool down... and I have a 200 bet on me having a six pack in 90 days....

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 7th day is supposed to be a rest day, but I'm really thinking I'm gonna give ultimate abs a try on that day again...

It's only 12 minutes plus a 3 minute cool down... and I have a 200 bet on me having a six pack in 90 days....

DO IT!

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

waterboy.jpg

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:eek:

Holy shiz

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:eek:

Holy shiz

I do not plan on losing this bet sir...

If I'm not starting to feel after 30 days or so, I'll start doing abs everyday on top of regular workout...

6 pack is my ultimate goal......

I don't care if I weight 255 as long as I have 6 pack abs......

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I mean- I do also want the rest of my body to be in shape, but if I'm really gonna push for one area it's my gut... thee hardest place to lose fat.......

Theres this kinda stuck up chick that is a bartender only one night a week was like "my boyfriend works out everyday and has since high school and he doesn't even have a six pack"

Me response- "he ain't doing it right"

I'll be damned if I don't win that argument...... and one of my buddies overheard that comment and bet me 100....... I told him that wasn't enough make it two...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing about abs................you will lose fat everywhere on the body, and the very last thing to go will be that stubborn belly fat.

It sucks sir......but it is what it is. There is no way to actually target fat burning........in other words, you can't do situps and expect to burn fat in thee stomach. The situps simply build your muscles in the abdomen area.

Working out will simply burn fat all over in the body equally.............so ye must burn it all off, and build up those abs so they stick out. I wish ye the best of luck. Generally ye need to be around 10% or less body fat to get them abs to come out.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this feller can do it......

I can do it....

78813062199248708_MWz847TU_f.jpg

A lot of those before and after photos are doctored big time. I just know that the ab area is the hardest to define, because it is less about working the muscles and more about just plain burning the fat off. That is the first place where fat is stored and the last place that it comes off.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt he will hold me to the bet if my body has transformed dramatically..

He wanted to make the bet to help me, he knows I like to bet and hate losing bets....

He's my one "real life" friend who has actually been encouraging about this..