• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial thread of a fat HH.........

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can still save them things sir......

I have a friend who used the teeth whitening strips...........they work miracles. Yourn teeth will be pearly white in a couple months.

You got Dental coverage where you work?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea..........me alcoholism got in the way of that.

But now I don't drink during the week anymore, and I quit drinking pop and eating anything with added sugar all together.

And I'm working out pretty hardcore. I am getting close to gettin' the abs back..........it's been a long time comin'

Ghey.
270! 270! 270! 270!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell ya what I like to eat late at night for a snack.............beef jerky.

Not a lot of calories in that shit........yea, there is a lot of sodium........but I don't add salt to anything I eat ever..........so I figure my body needs a little anyways

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can still save them things sir......

I have a friend who used the teeth whitening strips...........they work miracles. Yourn teeth will be pearly white in a couple months.

You got Dental coverage where you work?

Yeah....

the whiting part can be fixed.... the fucked up enamel from 15 years of drinking more coke a day than a person should consume in a month......... is another issue

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coke started ruinin' my teeth too..............and I got nice lookin' teeth......

I don't wanna have to have 10 of them pulled here in a couple of years

When somebody drinks a Coke, watch what happens.

In The First 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. (100% of your recommended daily intake.) You don’t immediately vomit from the overwhelming sweetness because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor allowing you to keep it down.

20 minutes: Your blood sugar spikes, causing an insulin burst. Your liver responds to this by turning any sugar it can get its hands on into fat. (There’s plenty of that at this particular moment)

40 minutes: Caffeine absorption is complete. Your pupils dilate, your blood pressure rises, as a response your livers dumps more sugar into your bloodstream. The adenosine receptors in your brain are now blocked preventing drowsiness.

45 minutes: Your body ups your dopamine production stimulating the pleasure centers of your brain. This is physically the same way heroin works, by the way.

In just over 60 minutes: The phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium and zinc in your lower intestine, providing a further boost in metabolism. This is compounded by high doses of sugar and artificial sweeteners also increasing the urinary excretion of calcium.

In just over 60 Minutes: The caffeine’s diuretic properties come into play. (It makes you have to pee.) It is now assured that you’ll evacuate the bonded calcium, magnesium and zinc that was headed to your bones as well as sodium, electrolyte and water.

In just over 60 minutes: As the rave inside of you dies down you’ll start to have a sugar crash. You may become irritable and/or sluggish.

You’ve also now, literally, pissed away all the water that was in the Coke. But not before infusing it with valuable nutrients your body could have used for things like even having the ability to hydrate your system or build strong bones and teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....

the whiting part can be fixed.... the fucked up enamel from 15 years of drinking more coke a day than a person should consume in a month......... is another issue

Yea, not sure what they can do for that.......

My cousin's enamel was all fucked up because she was balemic for a few years..........so her teeth looked almost black or like dark gray....

She got hers fixed right up somehow

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When somebody drinks a Coke, watch what happens.

In The First 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. (100% of your recommended daily intake.) You don’t immediately vomit from the overwhelming sweetness because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor allowing you to keep it down.

20 minutes: Your blood sugar spikes, causing an insulin burst. Your liver responds to this by turning any sugar it can get its hands on into fat. (There’s plenty of that at this particular moment)

40 minutes: Caffeine absorption is complete. Your pupils dilate, your blood pressure rises, as a response your livers dumps more sugar into your bloodstream. The adenosine receptors in your brain are now blocked preventing drowsiness.

45 minutes: Your body ups your dopamine production stimulating the pleasure centers of your brain. This is physically the same way heroin works, by the way.

In just over 60 minutes: The phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium and zinc in your lower intestine, providing a further boost in metabolism. This is compounded by high doses of sugar and artificial sweeteners also increasing the urinary excretion of calcium.

In just over 60 Minutes: The caffeine’s diuretic properties come into play. (It makes you have to pee.) It is now assured that you’ll evacuate the bonded calcium, magnesium and zinc that was headed to your bones as well as sodium, electrolyte and water.

In just over 60 minutes: As the rave inside of you dies down you’ll start to have a sugar crash. You may become irritable and/or sluggish.

You’ve also now, literally, pissed away all the water that was in the Coke. But not before infusing it with valuable nutrients your body could have used for things like even having the ability to hydrate your system or build strong bones and teeth.

Explains why I used to have to piss every half hour.......

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I quit drinking coke last week I had a headache for about the first 3 days...........

My brain wanted that caffeine

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, not sure what they can do for that.......

My cousin's enamel was all fucked up because she was balemic for a few years..........so her teeth looked almost black or like dark gray....

She got hers fixed right up somehow

She probably fucked Caneman.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.....

I'm supposed to eat a good amount of cottage cheese.....

Thing is, I fucking hate cottage cheese.... The texture makes me want to puke, and the flavor isn't a fav either...

Today I put some honey in it and mixed it up as good as could trying to beat the lumps out of it

any other idears

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like cottage cheese mixed into salads or pasta like foods.....

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.....

I'm supposed to eat a good amount of cottage cheese.....

Thing is, I fucking hate cottage cheese.... The texture makes me want to puke, and the flavor isn't a fav either...

Today I put some honey in it and mixed it up as good as could trying to beat the lumps out of it

any other idears

Just get used to it. It's not going to kill you. Flavor is not the priority. Food is fuel first and foremost.
But, to recommend something: I eat it plain with mixed plain steamed veggies, and it becomes the hero, saving the bland piece of squash or broccoli. Eat it with (as topping for) a dry baked potato and you will welcome it as it moistens and provides flavor.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat it on celery with a bit of pepper.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00