• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial thread of a fat HH.........

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of a thing I want right now that I don't already have.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got so much money that he couldn't even spend it all if he gave it away!

I don't know how he got that way......he won't tell us

Then he needs to give me some as a reward for my obsessively extreme fiscal responsibility. I'm waiting for a super-rich guy to say "damn, that guy will use the money I give him wisely. More people need to live like that."

But still, people spend waaaaaaay more than they need to spend to live comfortably. I lived on $6000 last year. If I had a "real" job and made $40,000, I would still have saved at least $30,000 of it.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna have to do something similar to what RA is doing..

I've read through thee book and went grocery shoppin, but there is no way in hell I have the time to cook everyday.

I'm pretty much gonna have to take sunday morning and make breakfast and lunch for the entire week and probably a dinner or two..

Kinda surprised by the format they use- It's Breakfast, Lunch or Supper and snack- each day- I was really expecting 5 or 6 small things.

Breakfast for the most part is two eggs and a lil bit of turkey sausage or bacon every day- so that I can handle easily enough..

The lunch/supper thing is throwing me off- I suppose eat the snack for lunch, then their meal for supper.

Thing is though- I'm not going to be able to follow the book to a tee because i would waste a lot of ingredients like avocado for example- I'd have to buy a whole avacodo and waste the rest because it would be bad by the next time I needed it.

What I liked is the book had a section of good foods, bad foods en sech- cuz I really don't know that stuff, I'm gonna read the book over and over again the next couple days, so I just know.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then he needs to give me some as a reward for my obsessively extreme fiscal responsibility. I'm waiting for a super-rich guy to say "damn, that guy will use the money I give him wisely. More people need to live like that."

But still, people spend waaaaaaay more than they need to spend to live comfortably. I lived on $6000 last year. If I had a "real" job and made $40,000, I would still have saved at least $30,000 of it.

:bullshit:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a freak of nature....

Hell I spend hundreds each weekend alone just partyin :L

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda surprised by the format they use- It's Breakfast, Lunch or Supper and snack- each day- I was really expecting 5 or 6 small things.

They're trying to make it simpler for you.

It's tough to follow a 5 small meal plan unless you're an athlete and your day revolves around working out.

I guess I'm just going off personal experience with my advice. I was a two sport elite level athlete for 10 years and had a couple nutritionists in that time FWIW.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's tough to follow a 5 small meal plan unless you're an athlete and your day revolves around working out.

I guess I'm just going off personal experience with my advice. I was a two sport elite level athlete for 10 years and had a personal nutritionist FWIW.

And you fuckin smoked cigarettes the entire time?

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day 7
protien bar. Powerade 280
Turkey sammich 290
Turkey burger 250
Cottage cheese with a lil honey 125

945 for the day........ not even hungry........ forced myself to eat thee turkey burger and cottage cheese around 7...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HH that is seriously kinda ridiculous.........

Hope you are drinking a lot of water at least

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell you'll burn all those calories off in your sleep alone.............and that is no fuckin joke

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess I'm just going off personal experience with my advice. I was a two sport elite level athlete for 10 years and had a couple nutritionists in that time FWIW.

Thanks man. I'm glad I started this thread cuz I really have no clue about any of this shit, and don't really have anybody around here to get help from- basically I would have to get professional help...

I've been running in the morning, going to be doing tapout starting tomorrow after work...

Almost thought I was going to have to buy a new dvd player- took me two hours to fix me up one tonight, I had two in the garage not being used- one wouldn't play audio, one wouldn't spin the disk- so I had to take the disk mechanism out of the one and put it in the other- it worked even though they were different brands.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you fuckin smoked cigarettes the entire time?

Nah. I was on the junior national team in gymnastics from age 12 on and I blew out my knee when I was 15. That's when I started swimming exclusively till I was about 19.

I'd say I started smoking about a half a pack a day when I was 16. Didn't really affect my swimming.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know..........

A person of "average" size burns 90 calories per hour in their sleep?