• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe they put Lord Tensai over Cena :L wtf is up with Cena.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Cena say something backstage to piss off Vince? He is getting buried. Losing to Prince Albert??!?!? back to back weeks of getting F5'd by Lesnar.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Cena.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just happy they're booking Cena as a normal fucking person and not Super Cena. A year ago he would have been able to see through the green shit.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently after the show to the live audience chanted "Nah nah nah nah HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE" To Cena as he walked off....Meanwhile it is reported that Daniel Bryan got the biggest pop of the night...

Does WWE hear this??? it is FUCKING TIME TO TURN CENA HEEL, and why the hell not turn Bryan face?! Punk/Bryan gear can easily sell just as much merchandise as Cena gear. And I guarantee you that Cena gear would sell if he became heel. FUck I'd probably mark out for Cena if he turned.

It is time WWE....it is fucking time..Flip the bitch and you can even have Lesnar be face too as he will sell just for being Brock Lesnar.

WWE needs to change, just like they needed to change from the Golden Era to the Attitude Era...It needed a change.

How can they make this change this time? Why not go the Internet Wrestling Community route? Make things more real, give into the IWC. Be a little more edgy, but do shoots more often, similar to Punks amazing shoot back in the Summer.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena will not "turn" heel. I've said it before: Face Cena IS heel Cena.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now it is rumored that Undertaker will wrestle at WM29... ehhhh should stick to 20-0. ENd it and call it good.

Especially since they are making a DVD on The Streak for 20-0...So you're telling me they will release this DVD and most likely Taker only would have 1 or 2 more WM's left in his body, so what? They come out with a DVD about the other 2 matches he completed? Or do they just forget about his last 1 or 2 matches at WM?

Just retire. End of an Era is fitting.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena will not "turn" heel. I've said it before: Face Cena IS heel Cena.

they need to at least recognize it then. It needs some official validity. Otherwise you will always have the 6-9 year olds loving him and your vast majority of fans hating him. Usually it is the complete opposite. 6-9 yr olds love the babyfaces while the mast majority hate them, not 6-9 yr olds loving heels and vast majority hating them.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they need to at least recognize it then. It needs some official validity. Otherwise you will always have the 6-9 year olds loving him and your vast majority of fans hating him. Usually it is the complete opposite. 6-9 yr olds love the babyfaces while the mast majority hate them, not 6-9 yr olds loving heels and vast majority hating them.

Because it's win/win for the WWE. The kids will buy the shit out of Cena's merchandise, and the adults will boo Cena and support whoever is feuding with him.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's win/win for the WWE. The kids will buy the shit out of Cena's merchandise, and the adults will boo Cena and support whoever is feuding with him.

:L Damn it you are right but I absolutely hate that.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now it is rumored that Undertaker will wrestle at WM29... ehhhh should stick to 20-0. ENd it and call it good.

Especially since they are making a DVD on The Streak for 20-0...So you're telling me they will release this DVD and most likely Taker only would have 1 or 2 more WM's left in his body, so what? They come out with a DVD about the other 2 matches he completed? Or do they just forget about his last 1 or 2 matches at WM?

Just retire. End of an Era is fitting.

Well, they did do an Undertaker 15-0 DVD right before his match with Edge. I thought for sure that it was a quick money grab before the end of the streak. I think the same about this new DVD. I don't know if it is going to be Lesnar or Cena, but I think they are going to pull the trigger on the end of the streak at the next WrestleMania - if Undertaker can still go. It's too much of a go-to bragging point in promos to not have someone end it.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But remember this....No one ever imagined it would be a good idea for Hogan to turn heel, it was un-thinkable....but when he turned he changed the business forever and sold more merch then ever before.