• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found it hilarious how Sheamus and ADR completely ignored the crowd in their segment.

throughout Boo's while Sheamus is talking...Sheamus, "You know what these people want to see?" Continued boos..."Me giving a kick to someone" more boos. LOL fucking n00bs.

ADR is NOT a top level talent heel and Sheamus is just a joke.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so how am I suppose to go to sleep after just getting jacked up by Brock Lesnars return and that incredible F5?

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still stoked from Raw...It has been A LONG time since I have had this much excitement for WWE Raw..well go back to last Summer with Punk following his title win. BUT this is better, because you got yourself awesome wrestlers coming back to the roster. I sure hope Lesnar is around from time to time and not just doing a Rock/Cena part II for WM 29. I sincerely hope Lesnar is returning for a 3 quarters time job.

However, I do find it funny how WWE has 'an end of an era' match and theme after wrestlemania, yet they emphasize on The Rock going for a WWE title, Brock Lesnar returning and the rumor that Batista is still out there considering returning.

I won't complain though because The Rock and Lesnar have more influence and power in entertainment then any other person on the current roster.

I do hope that WWE doesn't screw this up though. They have a track record as of late to completely crap on any decent storyline and direction it is trying to take.

I will also note that when I watched Cena's segment it came off completely different then what I interpreted from reading about the segment. Cena to me came off annoyed with people and even (either shockingly he is a good actor!! and meant to sell this) or it was genuine, but he seemed a little taken back and "hurt?" by how much heat he was drawing from the crowd and their chants. I don't know if anyone else saw this but when he said "Maybe tonight is the night I finally lash out at the WWE Universe" The place exploded and you could even see little kids jumping up and down cheering for it, then when he said, "I'm afraid tonight I'm not doing that." Boos errupted and again, you saw little kids booing as well when they panned over the crowd.

Does WWE see this? It might actually be time. If his key demo is going to start to boo him don't you have to flip him? I Mean it was the crowd that even turned him into a face when he was a heel...they started cheering for him regardless of what he did. It was similar to what happened to Punk this past Summer, WWE had to turn him face because the crowd cheered for him no matter what. If Cena's key demo is going to start to boo him, then WWE has to realize that his fanbase has grown up, they've seen the truth and the best (The Rock) and know Cena is shit compared to him.

Could be happening. Especially with WWE just completely burrying Cena. I mean, the fuck would have thought Lesnar comes out and just turns a Cena handshake into an F5. LOL!!! it is interesting to see where they go from here on Cena...I hope a turn is coming as it is far overdue, but at the same time I can see SuperCena come out in the big Lesnar/Cena showdown and WWE putting Cena over again over the middle aged demo's big player in former UFC champion Lesnar.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let us not forget this infamous match. Lesnars last match in WWE. I'm sure Vince is still fuming about this and this is part the reason why I think in the end, WWE puts Cena way over Lesnar.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let us not forget this infamous match. Lesnars last match in WWE. I'm sure Vince is still fuming about this and this is part the reason why I think in the end, WWE puts Cena way over Lesnar.

Cena has to go over Lesnar. While Lesnar is huge in the Sports Entertainment industry (UFC,MMA,WWE) he is nothing in the mainstream media. Cena does talk shows, charity events, movies, commercials, etc. Lesnar going over Cena makes no sense at all.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't need to turn Cena heel, he gets tons off heat from the fans by being the same old "gee golly willikers" Cena.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't need to turn Cena heel, he gets tons off heat from the fans by being the same old "gee golly willikers" Cena.

I was thinking about that...his current character is already a better heel than he ever would be by turning him into a straight up bad guy.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ratings are starting to speak for itself. WWE desperately losing in the teen demo.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanna say I had forgotten how badass Brock's theme was. That little riff at the start is awesome.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've been humming Brocks theme all day..

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW,

Brock Lesnar WWE contract is for 1 year (Through WM29). Lesnar is under contract of making a MINIMUM of 2 TV appearances per month for the remainder of the 2012 year. However, Lesnar will most likely be told to appear more in the year 2013 leading up to WM29.

Will be interesting to see how they fit him into storylines with having at least 2 appearances per month.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumored Top Matches For WrestleMania 29 Next Year

WrestleMania 29 is still a year away, but the planning for next year’s top show is already well underway. While things certainly can (and likely will) change in the next year, the current lineup for next year’s WrestleMania is looking like Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock for the WWE Championship, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin vs. CM Punk and The Undertaker vs. Jonh Cena.

Regarding the Undertaker vs. Cena match, WWE.com has a video up with several superstars talking about the Hell in a Cell match from WrestleMania 28 and how it was truly the “end of an era.” Cena said this about the Undertaker’s WrestleMania streak:

“I know he holds the streak near and dear but I don’t see any reason for him to try for 21st. After seeing the last four matches he’s had at WrestleMania, I am certainly not involved with throwing my name in that hat.”

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Cena/Undertaker..Why? Seriously Undertaker at 20-0 is awesome. End it. Retire. You're a phenom, you're amazing. You have nothing else to prove. WM28 was something special, that ending, the curtain call of the era.

Also, not a fan of John Cena vs Taker. Why? John Cena has lost the last 2 WM. Would WWE make it 3? IF Cena were to go over Taker at WM Cena would be even more hated then he is today. People would be outraged. Again, IMO, IF Taker is to ever wrestle again at WM, then do it against an up and coming star, someone who Taker can really elevate. And lead us to believe this young star can end the streak. I'm not buying Cena beats Taker at WM.

ROCK vs LESNAR for WWE title?!?!?!?!?!?!? FUck yes. Wow. That be HUGE. That means both would be near full time leading up to WM...can you imagine a Rock/Lesnar WM buildup? wow. Hope that goes through.

Lesnar is scheduled to appear next week on RAW, and the RAW on April 23rd along with an appearance at Extreme Rules.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should be....retire....I mean even this year his buildup was weak compared to years past. I swear he appeared on what? 3 or 4 RAWs building up to WM? He had a total of 5 WWE appearances this past year? Just retire, go out at 20-0 and be a legend.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel a fatal 4 way coming on. Cena vs Lesnar vs Rock vs Orton for the WWE title, would be awesome, but I doubt it.