• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone notice the pyro fail when he was about to walk down the ramp? Lol he looked kinda fat too

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE fan dies in cousin's chokehold

A Louisiana man died at his own "Wrestlemania 28" party after he refused to "tap out" of his younger, much smaller cousin's "rear naked choke hold," causing him to stop breathing, police said.
Stephen A. Arceneaux III, a 24-year-old from Destrehan, was pronounced dead at 10:39 p.m. Sunday night, The Times-Picayune reported.
Arceneaux had invited a number of friends to his home to watch the pay-per-view professional wrestling event.
He and his cousin, aged 14, began wrestling on an inflated mattress at the party and the teenager, who weighed just 110 pounds (50kg), placed his arm around the 220-pound (100kg) Arceneaux's neck.
Witnesses said Arcenaux was in the hold for 30 to 40 seconds, but refused to give up or "tap out."
When one of the witnesses saw Arceneaux turning blue, they told the youngster to let go, but by that stage he had already stopped breathing, the report said.
Arceneaux's girlfriend tried unsuccessfully to revive him before he was transported to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made and the investigation is continuing.
"It's bizarre," said Sheriff's Office spokesman Capt. Pat Yoes. "We're still investigating it. But when you have violent horseplay like that, it just goes to show you that anything can happen."

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good RAW from the bits I saw but forget about that. Let's talk about the crowd. They're the best crowd ever. YES! YES! YES! may be the best wrestling chant since ECW's "You fucked up!"

Also, "YES! YES! YES!" could make for a great meme. Get on it internetz!

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A Louisiana man died at his own "Wrestlemania 28" party after he refused to "tap out" of his younger, much smaller cousin's "rear naked choke hold," causing him to stop breathing, police said.
Stephen A. Arceneaux III, a 24-year-old from Destrehan, was pronounced dead at 10:39 p.m. Sunday night, The Times-Picayune reported.
Arceneaux had invited a number of friends to his home to watch the pay-per-view professional wrestling event.
He and his cousin, aged 14, began wrestling on an inflated mattress at the party and the teenager, who weighed just 110 pounds (50kg), placed his arm around the 220-pound (100kg) Arceneaux's neck.
Witnesses said Arcenaux was in the hold for 30 to 40 seconds, but refused to give up or "tap out."
When one of the witnesses saw Arceneaux turning blue, they told the youngster to let go, but by that stage he had already stopped breathing, the report said.
Arceneaux's girlfriend tried unsuccessfully to revive him before he was transported to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
"It's bizarre," said Sheriff's Office spokesman Capt. Pat Yoes. "We're still investigating it. But when you have violent horseplay like that, it just goes to show you that anything can happen."

:burt:

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no excuse for a 24 year old adult to do this. He should know the consequences. I hate to hear some little kid died :(

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good RAW from the bits I saw but forget about that. Let's talk about the crowd. They're the best crowd ever. YES! YES! YES! may be the best wrestling chant since ECW's "You fucked up!"

Also, "YES! YES! YES!" could make for a great meme. Get on it internetz!

ip48Z.gif

ahNby.gif

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me say this "YES!" >>>>>>>>>> "WHAT?!" For the love of GOD BAN that fucking WHAT chant.

Punk is the new Cena...Lauranitis is a " giant toolbox" I mean come on...You're CM Punk..You build that giant setup as we wait for him to call Johnny Ace something foul mouthed and he comes up with a giant toolbox?? :L

Rock showed tonight WHY he is the most electrifying man this business will ever see. wow.

John Cena with an EPIC moment to come and change his character, go in a different direction. Maybe refresh himself a bit with something new. WWE built it up nicely for a little change with those promos throughout the show asking the question, will Cena change?. .........................No...Cena comes back as the same old boring ass stale character. Really WWE?!? yyou had a PERFECT opportunity to change Cena, if even for just a little bit, and you choked. It's the same old Cena.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punk can't say much more than that because of the PG rating.

If Cena changes it won't happen overnight. I'm hoping they do it slowly and not just bring Brock in to put Cena over. Plus, Cena is the only face I can think of thats gotten booed to this extent. I think the WWE should keep it going to see what happens.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not try this for Cena's "heel" turn.

Let him loathe in the boo's let him turn on SuperCena KNOWING it pisses everyone off. and why not exploit it? That would draw super super heat, pure hatred from the vocal males.

He kinda does it now, where he says the boo's dont mean anything to him and he will just be him. Well over do it a bit more and just have him completely sell to the 6-8 year old demographic. Oh that would piss off so many people.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't it funny how WWE is just completely burying Cena right now? wtf lol. Rock owns him throughout an entire year in promos, then beats him at WM...Then brock lesnar returns, gives him an F5 and not like he did anything but hoist Cena onto his shoulders ( that knocks SuperCena out now) and delivers the F5...Cena is being these Attitude Era wrestlers bitch. LOL!

I won't complain. But I hope Lesnar returns for full time. Or at least hangs around more then Rock did. I think Lesnar could definitely be a breath of fresh air in the WWE.

Also, I think WWE is slowly merging back to TV-14. maybe because they realize the ratings have fallen, the uproar of the PG era and also the fact that PG watching type kids, aren;t going to stay up till 11 PM on a school night to watch wrrestling. Your kids who stay up till 11 on a Monday night are going to watch wrestling whether it is PG or TV-14. Maybe they use Lesnar to help make that transition to the older demo?

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not try this for Cena's "heel" turn.

Let him loathe in the boo's let him turn on SuperCena KNOWING it pisses everyone off. and why not exploit it? That would draw super super heat, pure hatred from the vocal males.

He kinda does it now, where he says the boo's dont mean anything to him and he will just be him. Well over do it a bit more and just have him completely sell to the 6-8 year old demographic. Oh that would piss off so many people.

He told Rock last Monday that he rises above hate and wins.To me that's an admission of what you posted. It's like "Yep, I'm Super Cena. Deal with it."

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also...Jericho/Punk feud, the shit Jericho is doing to Punk and talking about, especially tonight, is NOT PG TV.